What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pakistan and Afghanistan have historic relations. What is hurdles between their friendship.

As a good friend of mine always says that if you cannot avoid being raped then you might as well enjoy it. Yesterday on Off the Record Haroon Rashid was saying that the judges had been pressurized by the govt. to take it easy on RD otherwise the nation could pay a heavy price if we piss off the Americans. The judges fell for the trap.

Our foces k barey main hai k
Aik martaba koi banda gaya kisi Ra**i k pass jab fcuk ka time aya to us k leg pay pistal bandha howa tha
banday nay pocha yeh kia hai to aurat nay jawab dia k banday pay bura waqat aa sakta hai koi pata nahi chalta to yeh us waqat k liye hai .
to brothers same hamarey sath hai American hamari mar k chaley jatey hain aur army ham nay burey wakton k liye rakhi howi hai .
Go to h*** with neucs , Air , Navy, ground forces .

Our foces k barey main hai k
Aik martaba koi banda gaya kisi Ra**i k pass jab fcuk ka time aya to us k leg pay pistal bandha howa tha
banday nay pocha yeh kia hai to aurat nay jawab dia k banday pay bura waqat aa sakta hai koi pata nahi chalta to yeh us waqat k liye hai .
to brothers same hamarey sath hai American hamari mar k chaley jatey hain aur army ham nay burey wakton k liye rakhi howi hai .
Go to h*** with neucs , Air , Navy, ground forces .

hhahahhahahah or wo bura wakt kai bar aya leken gun nhi nikali us R ne

WASHINGTON: The CIA said Wednesday it enjoyed a "healthy partnership" with Pakistan's intelligence service after an American spy accused of murder was freed by Islamabad authorities.

A Pakistan court on Wednesday released the CIA contractor, Raymond Davis, who was accused of double murder, after $2 million in blood money was paid to the families of the dead.

The case had prompted protests in Pakistan and aggravated strained relations between Washington and Islamabad, which had faced calls to stand up to its superpower ally and try Davis for murder.

The Central Intelligence Agency, however, said relations between the spy services remained strong, amid speculation that the case was a result of a machinations between the CIA and Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence agency.

"The agency and our Pakistani counterparts have had a strong relationship for years. When issues arise, it's our standing practice to work through them," CIA spokesman George Little said in an email.

"That's the sign of a healthy partnership -- one that's vital to both countries, especially as we face a common set of terrorist enemies."

A senior Democratic senator, John Kerry, hailed the release of Davis as a "necessary step" to ensure solid relations between the two countries.

"As I said last month in my visits to Lahore and Islamabad, we deeply regret the loss of life that led to this difficulty in our relationship and the demonstrations on Pakistan's streets, but neither country could afford for this tragedy to derail our vital relationship," Kerry, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said in a statement.

US authorities said Davis was protected by full diplomatic immunity, a claim rejected by the Pakistani government, and a decision on his status was on Monday deferred by the Lahore high court for criminal judges to decide.

A third Pakistani was struck down and killed by a US diplomatic vehicle that raced to Davis' assistance in the incident.

US officials have been frustrated at Pakistan's reluctance to go after some Islamist groups on the Afghan border, including the Haqqani network which is blamed for attacks on NATO-led troops in Afghanistan.

Pakistan sees the Haqqani group as a hedge to fend off arch-foe India in Afghanistan, analysts say.

The chair of the US Senate Intelligence Committee, Dianne Feinstein, has reportedly described CIA ties with Pakistan intelligence as "something less than wholehearted partnership" and that the ISI is "walking both sides of the street." (AFP)

Bhai usey paisey miltey hain na to bura waqat nahi hota .... han thora say agar paison k bagher ho ga to phir izzat bhe yad aa jaigi ghairat bhe yad aa jaigi am i truee????

so Pakistan paid the blood money and sent the families to US ? and released Davis?

US is expecting a bill for the payment. This was widely reported. US paid on credit.
Only 4 countries in the world can withstand this level of US pressure and not cave: Iran, NK, China and Russia.

I have a feeling Raymond is gonna kick the bucket soon :chilli: and some Pakistani of US origin will be implicated in it. Oh well....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom