What's new

RAW tentacles spreading in Bangladesh

I am suggesting that the person kidnapped from Dhaka may not be related to Islamist terrorism or any form of criminality and so RAW is expected to provide full disclosure.
O bhai raw koi iifa awards ki team hai jo full disclosure Kare gi:sarcastic:

Well the problem is that Al-Jazeera reports that Waqas was arrested in Rajasthan and not in Dhaka. The person kidnapped in Dhaka by RAW may have nothing to do with terrorism of organised crime.
this-Jazeera that-Jazaeera.. what does it matter ? Get back with some conclusive proof and then we will talk...
If suggestions and indications and conspiracy theories would have been the basis of judgement,then well, pigs would fly too.

AND as I said, it is not our obligation to reveal details of covert operations to you. Who are you, the PM of BD, its intelligence chief? Demand details from your own government not form us. If your government sees fit to inform you then so be it, if not then exactly why would we go about releasing details at your demand?

Possibly to remove the impression that RAW is a rogue organisation akin to a mere terrorist outfit that kidnaps innocent citizens of a neighboring country. Nothing else.

this-Jazeera that-Jazaeera.. what does it matter ? Get back with some conclusive proof and then we will talk...
If suggestions and indications and conspiracy theories would have been the basis of judgement,then well, pigs would fly too.

Indians use the same news agencies and their reports as evidence so why can't others ....

Well the problem is that Al-Jazeera reports that Waqas was arrested in Rajasthan and not in Dhaka. The person kidnapped in Dhaka by RAW may have nothing to do with terrorism of organised crime.
Thats because Indian govt showed him as he was arrested in Rajasthan(He helped RAW to arrest 2 more terrorists in Rajasthan) and thats it before other parts of operation was leaked this month(including original arrest in Dhaka).
Even Indian papers repoted his arrest from Rajasthan last month.

Thats because Indian govt showed him as he was arrested in Rajasthan(He helped RAW to arrest 2 more terrorists in Rajasthan) and thats it before other parts of operation was leaked this month(including original arrest in Dhaka).
Even Indian papers repoted his arrest from Rajasthan last month.

If he had been arrested in Dhaka it would have been known in the IM and they would have changed their operations in Rajasthan ... The official story makes no sense.

After spending more than a year in PDF.... I am confused....... I am confused on the capabilities and capacities of RAW.....

One side of the boarder who makes fun of RAW and make me believe that RAW is one agency with out spine and significant capabilities (yes they do name RAW when something wrong happens and when they have no specific answers)

On the other side of the boarder, people believe and gives an impression, RAW is the most formidable intelligence agency in the world, and every incident happens in that country, you can find RAW's hand....

I am confused!!!!!!!!!

If he had been arrested in Dhaka it would have been known in the IM and they would have changed their operations in Rajasthan ... The official story makes no sense.
Well you can't expect RAW to release whole operation to know that but yes It was a successful operation by RAW. I am sure RAW knows how to fool terrorists.
PS: Those 2 terrorists were in Rajastha already and caught from Ajmer railway station(you can only guess if they were fleeing or coming).

After spending more than a year in PDF.... I am confused....... I am confused on the capabilities and capacities of RAW.....

One side of the boarder who makes fun of RAW and make me believe that RAW is one agency with out spine and significant capabilities (yes they do name RAW when something wrong happens and when they have no specific answers)

On the other side of the boarder, people believe and gives an impression, RAW is the most formidable intelligence agency in the world, and every incident happens in that country, you can find RAW's hand....

I am confused!!!!!!!!!
You need to read @MBI Munshi 's book. :coffee:
Be enlightened. Fight RAW.

I am confused!!!!!!!!!

Well on one side of the border there is a rival organisation called ISI so logcially they would want to promote their own agency while on the other side of the border RAW pretty much runs DGFI so everyone thinks RAW is formidable ...

Now back to the issue. Why doesn't the official story make any sense. It does seem that Waqas was not captured in Dhaka but some other person was kidnapped by RAW.

Well on one side of the border there is a rival organisation called ISI so logcially they would want to promote their own agency while on the other side of the border RAW pretty much runs DGFI so everyone thinks RAW is formidable ...

Now back to the issue. Why doesn't the official story make any sense. It does seem that Waqas was not captured in Dhaka but some other person was kidnapped by RAW.

You are giving RAW too much of publicity or credit...... No one will ever know if RAW was into action in capturing a terrorist from your country......That is how intelligence agencies around the world work..... What is the big deal?

You are giving RAW too much of publicity or credit...... No one will ever know if RAW was into action in capturing a terrorist from your country......That is how intelligence agencies around the world work..... What is the big deal?

.... or if they were kidnapping an innocent person who was just a critic of the Indian government or a wanted person for something else.

.... or if they were kidnapping an innocent person who was just a critic of the Indian government or a wanted person for something else.
But guess what neither Pakistan nor Bangladesh complaints about that? Reason? Also how come a Pakistani passport holder came to Bangladesh without entry stamp?
These questions refute your useless propaganda which no one will believe except some Jamatis and Razakaars. Lols

Last edited:

Who told you he was Innocent???? I cant say he is guilty either..... But he is an accused..... and we have a judicial system to prove him guilty....

But have you ever asked yourself how did he landed him bangladesh with out an entry visa? That should be the first question before asking why or who has taken him away

Indians use the same news agencies and their reports as evidence so why can't others ....

There is a difference between speculation and conclusive proof.I am interested in knowing how did that person land in Bangladesh in the first place with a Pakistani passport without stamp...

@MBI Munshi keep up the good work. Bangladeshi's need to know what is happening in their country and if we still have a "sovereign" country, ignore the usual BS from Indians. RAW's increasing presence is no longer hidden and they do not even bother to hide it anymore. So you have been right all along.

Back
Top Bottom