What's new

RAW Project of Uniting BD and Pakistan with India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never realized how good RAW was until I came to PDF. :lol:

I hope the Indian Government has people on this forum. If they read this, they know how to scare Pakistan in a war. Just tell RAW to say boo. :omghaha:

7 pages on a garbage topic. . . you'll have hard luck finding anyone in either Pakistan or B-desh who'd willingly surrender their nationality to join another country; and this especially applies to Pakistan where in some parts of the country "indian" is considered a derogatory term

@Dillinger pls delete your post #92 mate.

You are a good member, i don't want you to get banned.

Let's stay away from this thread which is simply finding a SCAPEGOAT for someone's own INCOMPETENCE.

Let em', if they want to be hypocritical about it then let them. Its insulting for someone to even allude that we'd want something to do with these people, Its only bearable when its through the layers of the cyber world where one does not have to bare their actual company. There is a limit to which point one can be cordial, if even mods want to engage in this and then go unpunished then that's a reflection on them and not me.

Besides whats the harm in a vacation. :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
if that happens India will be ripped from the map of this world

7 pages on a garbage topic. . . you'll have hard luck finding anyone in either Pakistan or B-desh who'd willingly surrender their nationality to join another country; and this especially applies to Pakistan where in some parts of the country "indian" is considered a derogatory term

Sir, with DUE respect, the thread is not opened by an INDIAN.

Never seen ANY Indian saying that we want to re-integrate BD & Pak with India again.

Instead i have heard them say just the opposite & thank God for it.

Same is the case with all the Indian members here.

This thread is based on just ASSUMPTIONS of an en-lighted soul who is Jobless after @Loki has been made the BD mod.

I can bet that @Loki would have closed this thread within minutes of it's opening if it was opened in BD section.

But this CLEVER member knew that there is a SLIGHT chance of thread running successfully outside BD section.

& he thought of this section & cleverly included Pak as well in the So Called GAME PLAN of RAW, I have to agree that he has INDEED hit the BULLS EYE!!!

No Indian in their right mind would want pakistan and Bangladesh reunited. We have enough problems of our own, God forbid anything like this would happen would only bring the country further down.

I'd personally hunt eliminate the raw idiot who came up with this idea.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!

Ok that was funny and yet filled with profound wisdom. If you look at the general lack of reason, intelligence, commonsense and the abundance of hatred, religious idiocy and general delusions and blind belief in religious hogwash around, one has to conclude that RAW guy is actually a double agent working for the enemy.

if that happens India will be ripped from the map of this world

Yes, 1.2 billion livid Indians will be too much to handle.

Bhaarat is testing the patience,of S.Asia's Muslims. Its mapping the level of hegemony it can establish in the short term with long term objectives to follow.

Fortunately,Pakistanis loath bharat and its inhabitants not for who they are but for what they do and what they might do to the Muslims of the S.Continent. We Pakistanis haven't bowed to Hindustan throughout our history.

Even a historic defeat in E.Pakistan which we largely owe to our own crimes against our own kind,couldn't break our will.Nor could,Hindustan's support to the N.Alliance,nor their campaign of terror in Pakistan. Nor their financing to the Marxist terrorists in Balochistan province or to Khariji's in FATA.

Pakistani nation is the only symbol of resistance against,the Hindustani designs of becoming the hegemon of S.Asia. We will never allow any Al-Undlosia to happen in S.A.

I am not sure of Bangladeshis,but we Pakistanis are no Undalusions nor India is Isobella. There is a reason why,a nation of 1.2 Billion with an Army of a Million,fears a nation 8 times smaller than itself,there is a reason why they only feed their ignorant population on baseless propagenda and empty political rhetoric. There is a reason why they cannot pragmatise their loudmouth threats with action.

That reason has nothing to do with what we can do to the 'aspiring hegemon' but who we are, and the belief that makes us who we are and what makes us capable of never bowing down to Hindustan's supramist agenda.

They know that a S.Asian Muslim and a Pakistani Muslim in specific, is not a S.Asian Sikh or a Christian who can be scared and intimidated to give up his inherint right to self determination and liberty. They know that a nation that wrote its declaration of independance,in its own blood will be willing and 'prepared' to 'give and take all if needed' to keep its 'earned right' to liberty and to fight every hindustani effort of subversion and domination.

S.Asian Moslem should only fear an Undolusia 2.0 when Pakistani nation remains no more and every Pakistani is eradicatef. We are carefully watching their tactics,their little aman ka tamasha,their ugly game of planned subversion in Moslem nations of S.Asia,their lip service to the mass murderer of Muslims in palestine.They will only see their little plans to be turned into ash....all thats needed is time.

Best Regards.

India is a rising economic, political and military power. It is inevitable that their influence will reach neighboring nations including Bangladesh. They can be both legitimate and....not so legitimate means.

Other international dynamics may play as well. Bangladesh has a complicated and a volatile political history. Some even say India played a role in some parts of that process.

As far as RAW trying to unite Pakistan and Bangladesh goes, it is way too far-fetched. Boneheaded in fact. It is technically an impossible thing to achieve by an intelligence agency.

Best to close this thread. Hell, it's a freaking troll bait :lol:

Sir, with DUE respect, the thread is not opened by an INDIAN.

Never seen ANY Indian saying that we want to re-integrate BD & Pak with India again.

Instead i have heard them say just the opposite & thank God for it.

Same is the case with all the Indian members here.

This thread is based on just ASSUMPTIONS of an en-lighted soul who is Jobless after @Loki has been made the BD mod.

I can bet that @Loki would have closed this thread within minutes of it's opening if it was opened in BD section.

But this CLEVER member knew that there is a SLIGHT chance of thread running successfully outside BD section.

& he thought of this section & cleverly included Pak as well in the So Called GAME PLAN of RAW, I have to agree that he has INDEED hit the BULLS EYE!!!

Oh, I would have deleted it in fact :lol:

What's wrong with this RAW? First it worked to divide Pakistan and Bangladesh in two and now working on uniting them..
Ye Pakistan aur Bangladesh time pass ka samaan hai kya?? :lol:

No Indian in their right mind would want pakistan and Bangladesh reunited. We have enough problems of our own, God forbid anything like this would happen would only bring the country further down.
Seriously we do not want BD or Pakistan merged. Hamara dimag kharab nahi ho gaya hai. We are not out of minds. Pakistan is safe heaven of extremist, their Army is involved and still cannot control terrorist. BD is dying to become Talibanized, who needs the headache.

What's wrong with this RAW? First it worked to divide Pakistan and Bangladesh in two and now working on uniting them..
Pakistan aur Bangladesh time pass ka samaan hai kya?? :lol:

Jab RAW bore ho jata hain, wo doosray desh ke sath khailtain hai. :rofl:

Bhaarat is testing the patience,of S.Asia's Muslims. Its mapping the level of hegemony it can establish in the short term with long term objectives to follow.

Fortunately,Pakistanis loath bharat and its inhabitants not for who they are but for what they do and what they might do to the Muslims of the S.Continent. We Pakistanis haven't bowed to Hindustan throughout our history.

Even a historic defeat in E.Pakistan which we largely owe to our own crimes against our own kind,couldn't break our will.Nor could,Hindustan's support to the N.Alliance,nor their campaign of terror in Pakistan. Nor their financing to the Marxist terrorists in Balochistan province or to Khariji's in FATA.

Pakistani nation is the only symbol of resistance against,the Hindustani designs of becoming the hegemon of S.Asia. We will never allow any Al-Undlosia to happen in S.A.

I am not sure of Bangladeshis,but we Pakistanis are no Undalusions nor India is Isobella. There is a reason why,a nation of 1.2 Billion with an Army of a Million,fears a nation 8 times smaller than itself,there is a reason why they only feed their ignorant population on baseless propagenda and empty political rhetoric. There is a reason why they cannot pragmatise their loudmouth threats with action.

That reason has nothing to do with what we can do to the 'aspiring hegemon' but who we are, and the belief that makes us who we are and what makes us capable of never bowing down to Hindustan's supramist agenda.

They know that a S.Asian Muslim and a Pakistani Muslim in specific, is not a S.Asian Sikh or a Christian who can be scared and intimidated to give up his inherint right to self determination and liberty. They know that a nation that wrote its declaration of independance,in its own blood will be willing and 'prepared' to 'give and take all if needed' to keep its 'earned right' to liberty and to fight every hindustani effort of subversion and domination.

S.Asian Moslem should only fear an Undolusia 2.0 when Pakistani nation remains no more and every Pakistani is eradicatef. We are carefully watching their tactics,their little aman ka tamasha,their ugly game of planned subversion in Moslem nations of S.Asia,their lip service to the mass murderer of Muslims in palestine.They will only see their little plans to be turned into ash....all thats needed is time.

Best Regards.

Can I save this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom