What's new

RAW-MOSSAD renew propaganda war over Bangladesh

Yup SHE already posted 42 times today :blink: ...

I am sure you have comprehension issues. ? Can't u read the month of joining or previous posts. This thread died two years ago. And all of a sudden it got activated for no reason what so ever at all.

I am sure you have comprehension issues. ? Can't u read the month of joining or previous posts. This thread died two years ago. And all of a sudden it got activated for no reason what so ever at all.

lol

trollface.jpg

BD is a very easy and soft Target for Mossad/R&AW. so their overall target is on another one not for a small nation, be cool,:cheers:

Even R&AW is closely working with BD in Anti-Terror activity...
It has a bit of truth in it. Sorry to disagree with some my fellow country mates :hitwall:. Mossad has far bigger fish to cook now a days. Israel was interested to get diplomatic recognition from Bangladesh, and it tried some propaganda with some politicians and did open a facebook page " Israeli Embassy in Bangladesh" ( forgive my memory, i can't remember the exact date) about 6 months back. RAW is providing some technical know how but charging a lot:devil:.
But one thing i can't understand- remember when Bangladesh had the standoff with Myanmar navy and they pulled up huge troops on their border, our Govt. asked India's help to get some satellite photos of their military position and stuff. India denied. They could have helped. No worries we will find a way in future.

One thing i would like ask my fellow mates, is not to put your country in the middle of controversy.
That's just my point of view.

1.BD armed forces / doctrine are designed to defend the motherland against any aggression. We have no plan to conquer other's territory.

2. However, if a situation arises where we need to advance into the Siliguri Corridor, we need to work out a contingency with our ally China. PLAAF must provide us air cover. PLA must be available to link up with our advance at the other end at the foot of the Himalayas.

China is our good friend. Their mind set is different than us. Our mili forces are purely for defensive purpose, & why do we need to go for offensive?

But one thing i can't understand- remember when Bangladesh had the standoff with Myanmar navy and they pulled up huge troops on their border, our Govt. asked India's help to get some satellite photos of their military position and stuff. India denied. They could have helped. No worries we will find a way in future.

Any sources or hearsay :woot::woot:

lol Mossad being active in Bangladesh sounds nothing more than a paranoia. Mossad has better things to do like Iranian scientists.

Any sources or hearsay :woot::woot:

You are asking for proof, people here don't believe in those western Zionist or hindutva propaganda you call proof. Him saying it isn't enough proof for you.

That's the problem with not recognizing Israel openly: all direct relations, including trade, become covert. Imo hat gives the Mossad too much power. For that reason alone isn't it better to recognize Israel and open diplomatic relations with her?

I don't see any problem in recognizing israel except 99% of the population in Bangladesh don't like israel.

Back
Top Bottom