What's new

Raw, Mossad, NDS behind terrorism in Pakistan

July 07, 2013

According to them, after committing heinous acts, terrorists go to the RAW offices along the Afghan border, show the videos to the officials, collect money from them and get directions for further operations.

These outfits are pursuing the separatist agenda and are responsible for playing havoc with the province. “Irrefutable evidence” suggests that Baloch militants are being harboured at various places and training camps located at Kabul, Nimroz and Kandahar in Afghanistan by RAW in collaboration with NDS since 2006.

sounds like some labours getting money after their work from office!!!! who the hell is author of this article? intelligence agencies are not fools to allow the terrorists to come to their office(mostly embassies) for collecting their money. the author don't even know how intelligence agencies funding terrorist groups and how they are employed. the article looks like a rubbish story.

There should be doubt in any bodies mind that. US along with Israel is very busy trying to destablize Pakistan, US & Israel needs all the help they can from RAW, NATO & Afghani Govt.

Their puppets TTP, BLA, BLF, BSO & etc are already planted in Pakistan & are working for them.

There should be doubt in any bodies mind that. US along with Israel is very busy trying to destablize Pakistan, US & Israel needs all the help they can from RAW, NATO & Afghani Govt.

Their puppets TTP, BLA, BLF, BSO & etc are already planted in Pakistan & are working for them.

All pakistanis must understand that a stable pakistan is always safe for india as pakistan has nuclear weapon, india knows that and india will not destabilise pakistan by sponsoring terrorism. if terrorism takeover pakistan and its nuclear weapons india will be the first one to face nuclear attack. if india wants to destabilise pakistan then it would have done a while ago not now as indo-pak relation is improving.

they spared CIA and Gestapo(lol)??????

3qcs2f.jpg

After reading this article I feel that the author don't know about Basic details about intelligence agencies What , Why & How They Do their Job ????:woot::bounce::smokin:

Why on earth all Intelligence agencies conspire against a failed state
Don k amitabh bachhan ho kya ki gyarah mulkhon ki police tumhare hi peeche bhagegi :woot:
People have better things to do

Note to all the Pakistanis, this is exactly how you should troll when the tri colored fools release their itch I mean post a crap news blaming Pakistan on this forum.

@RazPaK, your thoughts and indepth analysis is needed here.

Note to all the Pakistanis, this is exactly how you should troll when the tri colored fools release their itch I mean post a crap news blaming Pakistan on this forum.
Actually we are giving you taste of your own medicine .You do it regularly even if we don't name your agencies, you may ask @RazPaK for confirmation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Other than the fact that casting blame on RAW and the Mossad gets Pakistanis off the hook, and serving as a mouthpiece for "anonymous sources" earns their gratitude, are their any merits to this story? I can't find anything of substance here.

@RazPaK, your thoughts and indepth analysis is needed here.

Actually we are giving you taste of your own medicine .You do it regularly even if we don't name your agencies, you may ask @RazPaK for confirmation.
And you matter because...........................Never mind, because I dont care. IT was not a message intended for you, but still thank you for caring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom