What's new

Rare Photos from the White House

CENTCOM

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
United States
We wanted to share some of our Commander in Chief with everyone on this forum. Share your thoughts!

A)Anyone want to try a piece of my strawberry pie,' the President asked those at adjacent tables during a stop for lunch at Kozy Corners restaurant in Oak Harbor, Ohio.
14mqlxx.jpg

B) We were doing an event at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Mich. Before speaking, the President was looking at some of the automobiles and exhibits adjacent to the event, and before I knew what was happening he walked onto the famed Rosa Parks bus. He sat in one of the seats, looking out the window for only a few seconds.
2im56yh.jpg

C)For the President, this was one of the most poignant moments of his first term. He was visiting wounded warriors in the intensive care unit at Bagram Air Field in Afghanistan. He had just presented a Purple Heart to Sgt. Chase Haag, who had been injured by an IED just hours before.
9sryx3.jpg

D)At Camp David for the G8 Summit, European leaders took a break to watch the overtime shootout of the Chelsea vs. Bayern Munich Champions League final. Prime Minister David Cameron of the United Kingdom, the President, Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany, José Manuel Barroso, President of the European Commission, French President François Hollande react during the winning goal.
34y4v3a.jpg

E)Kids will be kids. After the President had welcomed Lauren Fleming, the March of Dimes national ambassador, and her family in the Oval Office, her brother, Corbin Fleming, started to play with the President's telephone. Fortunately, he wasn't able to get through to a head of state.
317bn7q.jpg

(Official White House Photos & Captions by Pete Souza)

Haroon Ahmad
DET - U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu

He is from humble origins and Probably understands poor Americans' problems..But his government is a coalition government , he hasn't got an all out majority,so he is very limited in what he can do.
saying that,he could have stopped drone attacks on our country (the only thing he could have done for Pakistanis)

He is from humble origins and Probably understands poor Americans' problems..But his government is a coalition government , he hasn't got an all out majority,so he is very limited in what he can do.
saying that,he could have stopped drone attacks on our country (the only thing he could have done for Pakistanis)

The number of drone attacks have increased by leaps and bounds ever since he took office.

You should share pics of kids murdered in drone strikes with your president and see how "chill huy" he is?

We wanted to share some of our Commander in Chief with everyone on this forum. Share your thoughts!

A)Anyone want to try a piece of my strawberry pie,' the President asked those at adjacent tables during a stop for lunch at Kozy Corners restaurant in Oak Harbor, Ohio.
14mqlxx.jpg

B) We were doing an event at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Mich. Before speaking, the President was looking at some of the automobiles and exhibits adjacent to the event, and before I knew what was happening he walked onto the famed Rosa Parks bus. He sat in one of the seats, looking out the window for only a few seconds.
2im56yh.jpg

C)For the President, this was one of the most poignant moments of his first term. He was visiting wounded warriors in the intensive care unit at Bagram Air Field in Afghanistan. He had just presented a Purple Heart to Sgt. Chase Haag, who had been injured by an IED just hours before.
9sryx3.jpg

D)At Camp David for the G8 Summit, European leaders took a break to watch the overtime shootout of the Chelsea vs. Bayern Munich Champions League final. Prime Minister David Cameron of the United Kingdom, the President, Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany, José Manuel Barroso, President of the European Commission, French President François Hollande react during the winning goal.
34y4v3a.jpg

E)Kids will be kids. After the President had welcomed Lauren Fleming, the March of Dimes national ambassador, and her family in the Oval Office, her brother, Corbin Fleming, started to play with the President's telephone. Fortunately, he wasn't able to get through to a head of state.
317bn7q.jpg

(Official White House Photos & Captions by Pete Souza)

Haroon Ahmad

I think he is also very vocal about gay sex rights, man on man action, and a strong advocate of homosexualization of USA's army..

Here are some more, share some of your favorites. My favorite is the little guy with the Spider Man costume. Enjoy!

a)The President greets a couple of GSA workers as he walked back across on West Executive Avenue as he walked back to the West Wing of the White House. He gave them an elbow-bump, because he had just put Purell on his hands.
24qltzo.jpg

b)"The President pretends to be caught in Spider-Man's web as he greets Nicholas Tamarin, 3, just outside the Oval Office. the President told me that this was HIS favorite picture of the year when he saw it hanging in the West Wing a couple of weeks later.
9sa4bk.jpg

c)The President had just met with the U.S. Olympics gymnastics team, who because of a previous commitment had missed the ceremony earlier in the year with the entire U.S. Olympic team. The President suggested to McKayla Maroney that they recreate her 'not impressed' photograph before they departed.
qs7cx1.jpg

d)The President delivers remarks in the pouring rain at a campaign event in Glen Allen, Va. He was supposed to do a series of press interviews inside before his speech, but since people had been waiting for hours in the rain he did his remarks as soon as he arrived at the site so people could go home to dry off .
axe42q.jpg

e)'How cool is this,' the President said after he threw a football at Soldier Field following the NATO working dinner in Chicago. I think he was especially excited to be on the home turf of his beloved Chicago Bears.
2zgu6oz.jpg

Haroon Ahmad

Here are some more, share some of your favorites. My favorite is the little guy with the Spider Man costume. Enjoy!

a)The President greets a couple of GSA workers as he walked back across on West Executive Avenue as he walked back to the West Wing of the White House. He gave them an elbow-bump, because he had just put Purell on his hands.
24qltzo.jpg

b)"The President pretends to be caught in Spider-Man's web as he greets Nicholas Tamarin, 3, just outside the Oval Office. the President told me that this was HIS favorite picture of the year when he saw it hanging in the West Wing a couple of weeks later.
9sa4bk.jpg

c)The President had just met with the U.S. Olympics gymnastics team, who because of a previous commitment had missed the ceremony earlier in the year with the entire U.S. Olympic team. The President suggested to McKayla Maroney that they recreate her 'not impressed' photograph before they departed.
qs7cx1.jpg

d)The President delivers remarks in the pouring rain at a campaign event in Glen Allen, Va. He was supposed to do a series of press interviews inside before his speech, but since people had been waiting for hours in the rain he did his remarks as soon as he arrived at the site so people could go home to dry off .
axe42q.jpg

e)'How cool is this,' the President said after he threw a football at Soldier Field following the NATO working dinner in Chicago. I think he was especially excited to be on the home turf of his beloved Chicago Bears.
2zgu6oz.jpg

Haroon Ahmad

He's Cool :tup:

^^^ God bless the US of A and its Commander in Chief for making the world a better and safer place to live in :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom