What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

Silly question + blind and foolish judgement because

The victim was unarmed , There were 5-6 of rangers could have easily over powered the victim ,The rangers are supposed to be protecting the law of land and they are trained for much stressful situations. They shot him twice the guy was bleeding profusely and begging to save his life but they didnt do any thing , they wanted him to bleed to death , yar kafir bhi issay achay hotay hai what morons are you defending here

Plus they shouldnt have shot him,just hit him with the back part of the G-3,What do you think????

Rangers were well respected in Karachi before and me being a karachiite was proud to have them in my city,to help manage law enforcement,but this incident has ruined there image:cry::cry:

Rangers have killed many in Karachi in similar fashion, in four different incidents in the last 10 months excluding this murder.

much of our surprise some of which is video taped as well.

had they been held accountable for killing unarmed civilians, this would not have happened...

we can still stop these crimes by uniformed personnels, if they are held accountable for their actions...

if they got it away with this one too, you better prepare yourself to see some more killing in similar manner...

Silly question + blind and foolish judgement because

The victim was unarmed , There were 5-6 of rangers could have easily over powered the victim ,The rangers are supposed to be protecting the law of land and they are trained for much stressful situations. They shot him twice the guy was bleeding profusely and begging to save his life but they didnt do any thing , they wanted him to bleed to death , yar kafir bhi issay achay hotay hai what morons are you defending here

Rangers's job is to secure places in the law of land, unfortunately, this bandit didn't follow the laws and make fun of rangers. They didn't make him dead, they did SHOT his legs. which is unexpected died few hours later in hospital. Did paranoid young ranger shot bandit's stomach purposely ??

The rangers did the rite thing shooting him in the leg,but yar they should have then taken him to the hospital,so he would not bleed to death

They did take him to the hospital, the ranger's rifleis so powerful in close range. Unfortunately, bleeding is running so fast in short time. I guess, this is young paranoid ranger which is pressured heavily by senior rangers.

you're right if the guy had not touched the rangers riflr, they would not have shot him.
But, it could also have been that the ranger could have hitten him with the butt of his rifle and put him into the cab.

Correct, this bandit continue pushing off the guns, senior ranger pushing him back out from touching rifle. Then he still continue to confront them if ranger choose not to shoot him.

Sit down, sit down?? What is wrong with him?

Let our court to investigate this matter or officer resign, our previous investigation didn't solve OBL raid or Mehren Attack in improving security.

Plus they shouldnt have shot him,just hit him with the back part of the G-3,What do you think????

comparatively the poor victim was a skinny guy he was no match for any one of the rangers , i guess its the understood rage, anger & hate inside these men which provoked the action , they mistook his identity .... Allah knows better what was going through his murderers mind

Rangers have killed many in Karachi in similar fashion, in four different incidents in the last 10 months excluding this murder.

much of our surprise some of which is video taped as well.

had they been held accountable for killing unarmed civilians, this would not have happened...

this practice is not just 10months old karachi have witnessed these scum bags police and rangers killings people in fake encounters , there are hundred and hundreds of cases & many many eye witnesses

I live very close to this particular place where this incident occurred, about a minute away, I grew up around this area and there used to be a time when this used to be the most peaceful of places. Even in turbulent times, Clifton would remain peaceful and it was a spot where people would spend their days and night without a worry in the world. Me and my friends, even when we were all under 13 years of age used to play in the entire area without any fear of anything.

The people too were tolerant, hospitable and very friendly but things have changed for the worse since recent times. The place is literally the opposite of what it used to be, gun violence, robbery and other crimes are common. People have become intolerant and full of hate, its very disheartening to see the place change from such a serene peaceful area to one which is tense and unhappy at all moments.

This incident yet again confirms the breakdown of morality, law and basic humanity in our society. From peaceful to turbulent, from tolerant to intolerant, from a loving and caring environment to a lethargic and hurtful one, the demise is there in front of everyone to see.

Maybe things might improve after people learn from their mistakes but what we have now is the lowest anyone can get.

this practice is not just 10months old karachi have witnessed these scum bags police and rangers killings people in fake encounters , there are hundred and hundreds of cases & many many eye witnesses

yes, you are right... and not a single inquiry what so ever...

btw I was referring to the program contents of live with Talat who in a very civilized manner showed his anger on the issue.

it is indeed DISGUSTING of those who acknowledge any of the crimes as justified....

and guess what this dude Raptor is one who said some weeks back that he is hopeless from future of Pakistan. I had argument with him on it... look at him now, we are helpless to find a cure for the disease he is infected with.

Most of the members are commenting on events that happened long before they were born or were googoo daadaa at the time...
Please refrain from jumping to conclusion about how and why taliban were created.Suffice saying PA was not to blame,they are to be praised.If those things weren't done at that time when USSR was aggressively expanding her borders,now all of us would be speaking Russian.From todays point of view all those actions taken back then might look ugly but they werent..Stopped USSR in her tracks and saved us from wearing furry hats and speaking a throaty language that gives you sore throat..

..Its a different subject and needs another thread..

Please correct your history, it wasn't the Taliban but the Mujahideen that you are supposed to write, the Taliban were created by Pakistan years after the Soviets were out of Afghanistan and USSR had disintegrated.

Anyhow, USSR was never going to invade Pakistan, it didn't even invade Afghanistan. The PDPA, Afghanistan's government, invited them to take care of the Islamist insurgency.

All this nonsense about USSR aiming for the warm waters of Balochistan is pure hogwash that was manufactured for the population of Pakistan. It was used as a means to justify Pakistan's involvement in the war. Had the Soviets wanted, they would have came into Pakistan and no one would have been able to stop them. They even had reasons to invade Pakistan as they knew of our involvement in the insurgency but they refrained from any threats of invasion.

History based on lies and fabrication results in maligned future and look what we have today.

I tell you, this bandit should know better in risk his life or pushing off their guns. Begging or bribing doesn't help Rangers or Army. In case, he illegally rob other people in park or kill them for money in other places (probably we don't know). His body language which shown is obvious and he must know how to trick authority or rangers.

I blame ambulances for late arrive or whatever helpless friends or camera man.

wow your amazing. He was unarmed and clearly scared and begging for his life, it really was very brave for the ranger to be a hero and shoot him.

It is clear Ranger guy did absoulutely wrong thing, the boy was begging for mercy & in my opinion if the boy really was caught red handed looting someone than Rangers should've slapped him & arrest him as he was young teenager & unarmed.

It is time for Rangers to go back to borders, their image is going down day by day, Police should be made strong so they can control cities.

this dude Raptor is one who said some weeks back that he is hopeless from future of Pakistan. I had argument with him on it... look at him now, we are helpless to find a cure for the disease he is infected with.

I guess he is trying to be patriotic and pull some pressure off , may be its his way of showing support. I remember that post your argument has defiantly worked , its a long and hard struggle an ideology a frame work which took several decades its not going to go away that easy .. however the reality has started to set in and it certainly will go one day , all of us here have some hopes and are positive for pakistan .. InshAllah may be us Or the next generation will see a better pakistan

yes, you are right... and not a single inquiry what so ever...

btw I was referring to the program contents of live with Talat who in a very civilized manner showed his anger on the issue.

it is indeed DISGUSTING of those who acknowledge any of the crimes as justified....

and guess what this dude Raptor is one who said some weeks back that he is hopeless from future of Pakistan. I had argument with him on it... look at him now, we are helpless to find a cure for the disease he is infected with.

what infection you making baseless accusation?? Isn't it normal strange something in Abottabad raid and PNS Mehran Attack for Pakistanis? I firmly support Pakistan, I curse Kiyani, some officers, unstoppable drones. Does it mean affection? If Pakistan found more rangers shooting innocent civilians, this should punish.

Back
Top Bottom