What's new

Ranbir Kapoor willing to work in Pak film industry.

Doctor Death

BANNED
Reaction score
[ Updated 30 Aug 2012, 12:36:39 ]

Dubai, Aug 30: Top Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor on Wednesday expressed his willingness to go to Pakistan and work in the Pakistani film industry.

“My family is originally from Peshawar and I’m keen to come to Pakistan and perform in films just like Pakistani actors and actress visit India and work in Bollywood,” the young actor said in

his exclusive chat with a Pakistani TV channel.

Kapoor was in Dubai, accompanied by Priyanka Chopra to promote his September 13 release “Barfi!".

“Life is too short. We have just one life, so live it king-size,” said Kapoor at a press conference.

“I am not trying to be preachy. It changed my thinking. We have so much in our lives, but we tend to crib about small things. Barfi has taught me to fulfil myself with what I already have,”

said Priyanka Chopra.

“I would love it if my films made Rs2 billion. But the fun of doing a film like Barfi is that it’s a good story told honestly. It’s not just about the numbers,” said Kapoor.

In the romantic comedy, Ranbir plays Murphy, a young man with impaired hearing and speech, who falls in love with an autistic girl Jhilmil played by Priyanka.

It’s their second outing as a lead couple after their US-based romance Anjaana Anjaani, which didn't do well at the box office.

“I would love it if my films made Rs2 billion. But the fun of doing a film like Barfi is that it’s a good story told honestly. It’s not just about the numbers,” said Kapoor.

Ranbir Kapoor willing to work in Pak film industry
:angry::angry::tdown::frown:

Sania married your cricketer did any one cared about it????No...

Do we have any film industry rite now ? Dont think so... Gone the days when there were good movies...

are indians gonna have a huge riot about this too? :lol::lol:
jokes aside, it would be good to see indian singers/actors in music/film specially drama industry. The next Coke Studio season 6 might have an indian singer in it.
Coke Studio Pakistan, Will Be An Honor And Pleasure: Shruti Pathak (Exclusive Interview) – Pak Media Revolution – PMR (pakmediarevolution.net) | Pak Media Revolution - PMR (pakmediarevolution.net)

we dont care , he said he want to work , but he wont work untill you not payhim 100 million indian rupees , actor's work for money , :D if u can afford to pay sure he will work :P but i dont see pakistani cinema going to pay someone 100 million to just a single actor for a movie :cheesy: correct me if am wrong.

[ Updated 30 Aug 2012, 12:36:39 ]

Dubai, Aug 30: Top Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor on Wednesday expressed his willingness to go to Pakistan and work in the Pakistani film industry.

“My family is originally from Peshawar and I’m keen to come to Pakistan and perform in films just like Pakistani actors and actress visit India and work in Bollywood,” the young actor said in

his exclusive chat with a Pakistani TV channel.

Kapoor was in Dubai, accompanied by Priyanka Chopra to promote his September 13 release “Barfi!".

“Life is too short. We have just one life, so live it king-size,” said Kapoor at a press conference.

“I am not trying to be preachy. It changed my thinking. We have so much in our lives, but we tend to crib about small things. Barfi has taught me to fulfil myself with what I already have,”

said Priyanka Chopra.

In the romantic comedy, Ranbir plays Murphy, a young man with impaired hearing and speech, who falls in love with an autistic girl Jhilmil played by Priyanka.

It’s their second outing as a lead couple after their US-based romance Anjaana Anjaani, which didn't do well at the box office.

Ranbir Kapoor willing to work in Pak film industry
:angry::angry::tdown::frown:

Yes this guy does look a bit Peshawari...

Ranbir-Kapoor.jpg

are indians gonna have a huge riot about this too? :lol::lol:
jokes aside, it would be good to see indian singers/actors in music/film specially drama industry. The next Coke Studio season 6 might have an indian singer in it.
Coke Studio Pakistan, Will Be An Honor And Pleasure: Shruti Pathak (Exclusive Interview) – Pak Media Revolution – PMR (pakmediarevolution.net) | Pak Media Revolution - PMR (pakmediarevolution.net)

Are there separate coke studios for India & Pakistan.

This is a revenge Plot by evil Yindoos. he will charge more money than All Pakistani singers came and earned in past many years..

we dont care , he said he want to work , but he wont work untill you not payhim 100 million indian rupees , actor's work for money , :D if u can afford to pay sure he will work :P but i dont see pakistani cinema going to pay someone 100 million to just a single actor for a movie :cheesy: correct me if am wrong.

He might not charge that much....for developing Brand Ranbir

Yes this guy does look a bit Peshawari...

Ranbir-Kapoor.jpg

He is shooooooooooooo cute! :D

I don't think he really wants to work in Pakistani film industry though. Bollywood actors r eyeing Pakistani market for business, and whenever they want to release their film, they say they will work in Pakistani films so their films do better business in Pakistan. In the past many other Bollywood actors/actresses made similar statements.

To be frank he is an artist and for me artist are like free birds...Their should be no land barriers for Artists and Doctors no matter wether they are Indian or Pakistani......Obviously Till they don't hurt the feeling of common man......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom