What's new

Ramadan Special Show: Astaghfaar with Veena Malik promo

Dosron ke sath nahi kia.

sabun ka dushman tum ho na ?
lux_white_beauty_soap_tshirt-p235406403425516513envm8_400.jpg

nhi main films nhi dekhta but i am ready to maary her if she leave everything and just become good women after hajj once she live in peace and with family . its sound stupid ? in our home town one guy did it he marry a prostitute and now living very good life with her .

os nay prostitution chor di na phir bohot acha hai ... par yeh janab apni dirty film kar rahi hai aur yaha mafi ka program banaya hai and no it doesnt sound stupid but the difference is in your story veena is sorry overhere veena is most probably doing a publicity stunt

TV pe aakar Gunah Kabool karna.. Hadd hi ho gayi hai yaar..

Not a bad thing but overly dramatic..

hahahahahahhahahahaha:rofl:hahaha
nice one.
And we do have a right to point finger hello!!! freedom of expression?!!!

Well she does know how to make a news ...... i'm also impresssed with the channel to boost their ratins

What a joke this lady is. She can go to any low to earn money. A true slut.

If this news is true then its a definite sign of doomsday, image religous programmes are being hosted by people like veena and noor. Almighty forgive us. American investments in our media is paying off now.:no:

Who cares? Live and let live. I bet half of ya'll who are criticizing her will be watching every episode of that same show.

lolz someone make it

483990_452112391478819_1456269545_n.jpg

yaar wait for show may be she resign from films in future :D

I think we are going to see totally naked Veena Malik soon. that will be another cheap shot at gaining cheap publicity. And then there is next ramadan to shed a lone tear in repentance.

Veena, we have enough of your dramas.

true launch of hero tv. Now they are getting ratings and viewership.

shame on you budhe. apni umra ka to lihaaz kar le. ek pair kabr me hai aur jawaan ladki ka mazaak bana raha hai online.

oyeee choory to kya tera banaoo ab is umer main ? :lol: wo hamar choori hai hum jo chahat karat :rofl: jai ho maya ki :pakistan:

I think the MODS should ban Veena Malik from the forum even in Member section.
Is she worth talking about.

Back
Top Bottom