What's new

Ramadan Mubarrak

Ramzan Mubarak to all the faithfull.

And Moo that is the beauty even if we get hungry its our strong faith which is at work :)

It feels so good when i eat aftar, after the whole day of fasting!

BTW: Happy ramadan.

Guys

PTV news slides read:

No moon sighted, First roza to be on 25th in Pakistan

Another read first roza in NWFP on 24th

As if NWFP is somewhere outside of Pakistan. Why dont we send our teams to NWFP to verify themselves if they can see a moon or not. Why is it that when a moon is sighted in Lahore that its declared a roza in the whole country.

A Question here, hm.

Do you guys continue to practice your religion even after the end of Ramadan?

From what I've heard was some would tend to practice only the month of Ramadan and afterwards they'll cease to continue until the next Ramadan. Its like a once-a-month Muslim for every yr, am I right? :confused:

I know a friend who was Persian and only Fasted during Ramadan, but don't pray nor study his religion. Is this the right way to do, just wondering? :agree:

A Question here, hm.

Do you guys continue to practice your religion even after the end of Ramadan?

From what I've heard was some would tend to practice only the month of Ramadan and afterwards they'll cease to continue until the next Ramadan. Its like a once-a-month Muslim for every yr, am I right? :confused:

I know a friend who was Persian and only Fasted during Ramadan, but don't pray nor study his religion. Is this the right way to do, just wondering? :agree:

Religion is a way of life dear MOO. It is not confined to month of Ramadhan. If your persian friend was not practicing religion in other months then it was his fault. Islam is a complete way of life and is applicable to all weathers and months !! :toast:
Kashif

Feeling nice to think that Ramadan is coming in next month.

ramadan441.jpg

its about 1 month and 10 days left "Skies" you brought this thread alive too early my friend :lol:

Happy Ramdhan Mubarak to all the believers :) (in advance)

Fasting will be tough in hot months

i remember , on 4th ramazan i walk 20 KM to reach home b/c it was raining ..

there was water everywhere but my throat was as dry as desert ... :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom