What's new

Ramadan Karim | 2014

Last edited:
I'm just stated my mind, i have no intentions to start a discussion in this very thread.

Mübarek Ramazan to you all.
remember one thing Sinan, its for the same 1400 years old believe that we helped u as best as we could in WW1.

I think Jessica just wants to congratulate her Muslim friends here....
yeah i thought same was just conforming.:)

remember one thing Sinan, its for the same 1400 years old believe that we helped u as best as we could in WW1.

Yeap, you supported us because of the Caliphate... and we abolished caliphate. Although you supported us, many other Muslims fought against us. The reason why you helped us is irrelevant.

We don't hold dear, the reason why you helped us... we hold dear your actual actions.

Happy fasting folks!

Hope all of you fatties lose some weight by the end of the month. :D

Yeap, you supported us because of the Caliphate... and we abolished caliphate. Although you supported us, many other Muslims fought against us. The reason why you helped us is irrelevant.
We don't hold dear, the reason why you helped us... we hold dear your actual actions.
Then thats a mistake yr committing. People can change but basic believes and ideologies dont.

BTW Arabs were always loyal to the Ottoman Empire but it was later on british who brainwashed them through their own agents like Lawrence of Arabia who was the Imam of one of the Leading Mosque of Muslim World of that time; The Grand Kabul Mosque.

Also Sinan we just didnt supported u just for Caliphate but for other reasons too like; u were the last standing power of our Muslim world and protectors of Kabbah. It was our natural and religious duty to help and support u as best as we could. Even we still hold high esteem for Muslims all around the world either they like us or hate us or simply just dont care abt us.

Its not fault of them but of those who brainwashed them.

Last edited:
Fvck the reasons, every criminal has a motive, you can justify everything and for every philosophy there's an anti philosophy.
Against metarialism there's idealism,
Against rationalism there's experimentalism
There aren't simple rights and wrongs in philosophy, we can't waste time with that.

We don't try to understand our enemies and accept them as the way they are. We didn't say "well, brits are brits, they'll always be colonialists" we sunk the sh*t out of their invasion fleet in the battle of dardanelles.

There's no caliphate anymore but our bond with Pakistan remains just as strong.
@Umair Nawaz
Arabs weren't brainwashed... they knew exactly what they were doing when they rebelled against Ottoman Empire and murdered our officers.

Last edited:
ramadan.jpg
RAMADAN MUBARAK TO ALL
May the light that we celebrate at RAMADAN
shows us the way and lead us together on the
path of peace and social harmony

Fvck the reasons, every criminal has a motive, you can justify everything and for every philosophy there's an anti philosophy.
Against metarialism there's idealism,
Against rationalism there's experimentalism
There aren't simple rights and wrongs in philosophy, we can't waste time with that.

We don't try to understand our enemies and accept them as the way they are. We didn't say "well, brits are brits, they'll always be colonialists" we sunk the sh*t out of their invasion fleet in the battle of dardanelles.

There's no caliphate anymore but our bond with Pakistan remains just as strong.
all the point is my friend that we first need to identify our real enemies and point and divert all our guns and ammunition towards them not at our own people.

My people don't get "brainwashed" by Lawrence of Arabia or Apdullah Öcalan.

Arabs are tracherous scum, so are Kurds
But they are Muslims too......And have a long history of loyalty with Ottoman Empire. Please differentiate b/w good and bad. The bad people are those who are brainwashing them. And they will not let us survive in peace if Kurds and Arabs get what they want! unless we collectively eliminate the real culprits responsible for this mess.

My people don't get "brainwashed" by Lawrence of Arabia or Apdullah Öcalan.

Arabs are tracherous scum, so are Kurds

The ones who are fasting?

They are not treacherous. they are just hungry and thirsty.

Let's go easy man.

Why are you being pulled into non-thread related stuff.

Happy Ramzan.

But they are Muslims too......And have a long history of loyalty with Ottoman Empire. Please differentiate b/w good and bad. The bad people are those who are brainwashing them. And they will not let us survive in peace if Kurds and Arabs get what they want! unless we collectively eliminate the real culprits responsible for this mess.

please don't try to force Turkish (and other) brother to fast
or
force him to re-learn Turkish history.

Happy Ramazan

Brothers let us not focus on why people are not fasting or not. It just detracts from the thread. My Turkish boss who I call "uncle", as he is very close to me doesn't fast and says I'm crazy and it is so hot and I will collapse etc etc. I just laugh and so does he. Welcome to the world of secular Turks.....That doesn't effect our brotherhood with them. Each to their own.

Right, I still have 3 and half hours to go. I am going to murder that fish pie I have cooking for me. :sniper:

Back
Top Bottom