What's new

Rajesh khanna passed away

20KIMP_RAJESHLETTE_1148937g.jpg

Atleast now cinema fans have become sane enough not to immolate themselves or do suicide or any such crazy stunts when their favorite actor dies.

I have heard that more than 100 people committed suicide all over TN when MGR passed away and many more hurt themsleves...:(

Atleast now cinema fans have become sane enough not to immolate themselves or do suicide or any such crazy stunts when their favorite actor dies.

I have heard that more than 100 people committed suicide all over TN when MGR passed away and many more hurt themsleves...:(

South Indian Superstars have a crazy fan following in Southern states..Sometimes i wonder what would happen when the great Rajnikant has to leave the earth.(i know by typing this itself i will be upsetting a few South Indian brothers)

Babu moshai.. we will miss you, RIP!
are you kidding me????

he was not babu moshai.he was anand.babu moshai is amitabh bachan.
zindagi ek safar hai suhana yahan kal kya ho kisne jaana
rip superstar:cry:

are you kidding me????

he was not babu moshai.he was anand.babu moshai is amitabh bachan.
zindagi ek safar hai suhana yahan kal kya ho kisne jaana
rip superstar:cry:

What, why would I want to kid you? You cant even understand what I meant :woot:

I never got the chance to watch any of his movies, saw bits and pieces, but two of his songs, kahein door jab din dhal jaye and zingigi ke safar mein are the best and most special songs ive ever listened to. I heard His liver gave out due to Liquer, May his soul rest in peace.

Back
Top Bottom