What's new

Railways gets five new locomotives

Why doesn't Pakistan build its own locomotives? It does have factory in Risalpur, I believe, if Bilour did not sell it.

58 is a huge number. Shouldn't it develop expertise in various fields and create export oriented economy?

Hahaha frustration I can see. The minute someone brings "Ami" or "Behen" shows that the person is frustrated and just wants to provoke the other. hahaha. Tail laga k mari thi Zani khan ki chief justice nay us din lol
as i said esi batain ami see seekh k atay hoo .. and as i said before tumharey daddy nawaz sharif 7 saal arqabon ne apnay pass rakhay .. aur tail tu unh k pass sub se zada ha ...

Its not easy,you would have start from scratch in this case.

I disagree. It wont be from scratch. Pakistan does have good industrial base to build on. Its just that it lack interest in policy making and focus is not there.

I disagree. It wont be from scratch. Pakistan does have good industrial base to build on. Its just that it lack interest in policy making and focus is not there.

Ok,Pakistan will be able to license produce locomotives at Risalpur.But attaining expertise in developing them is still
far away.

You might think this is trolling but let me take the example of India,with even more dumber policy makers.We started License producing american locomotives in the '60s.Slowly the Indigenous content increased,a vendor network came into existance & railways started modifying & finally developing locomotives on its own(That was in the 80s ).

Also vendor network need to be there.AFAIK components like the traction motors are imported for Pakistani Locomotives.

as i said esi batain ami see seekh k atay hoo .. and as i said before tumharey daddy nawaz sharif 7 saal arqabon ne apnay pass rakhay .. aur tail tu unh k pass sub se zada ha ...
PTI k burger bachon say bus yehi umeed hoti hai. Ma bhen ki galian nikalwa lo. Begherto dont cry so much.

Why doesn't Pakistan build its own locomotives? It does have factory in Risalpur, I believe, if Bilour did not sell it.

58 is a huge number. Shouldn't it develop expertise in various fields and create export oriented economy?
Can engines be manufactured in Carriage factory Rwp? Or just carriages?

I think Pakistan should call in Germans, Japanese and Koreans to help us develop our own Engines locally along with Carriages and Aero Dynamic ones. More over its high time Pakistan should now develop its own cars, buses and trucks easily.

didn't your Risalpur factory build diesel locos before?? Why are you making the same mistake of importing chinese locos again??

If not for anything, i hope that locomotives come early for the common poor man to travel farther economically and safely. Cheers to that :cheers:

Why Pakistan is not manufacturing these engines despite the presence of a factory and tech which were transferred from Hitachi Japan? Well, reason is simple to me. You get commissions and kickbacks only on imported engines. As everyone in the system is "in" so they make the local products looks really bad to convince the corrupt cabinet members to approve imported ones.

Why Pakistan is not manufacturing these engines despite the presence of a factory and tech which were transferred from Hitachi Japan? Well, reason is simple to me. You get commissions and kickbacks only on imported engines. As everyone in the system is "in" so they make the local products looks really bad to convince the corrupt cabinet members to approve imported ones.

We do have the same disease here too. Looks like we share common corrupt genes.:angry:

PTI k burger bachon say bus yehi umeed hoti hai. Ma bhen ki galian nikalwa lo. Begherto dont cry so much.
read ur post and see how started it abusing .. aik 3rd divison walay unparh jahil leader ko follow karnay walay se mujhy yahi tawaqo the ... esay he ilfaaz aur apni fouj k leya istamal karay ga ..jis ne ush ko pedha kya ..if it werent for army Nawaz sharif wouldnt be nothng more then a munshi in his fathers factory

Back
Top Bottom