What's new

Raid that killed OBL was all a fabrication

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck (and tastes good to eat), its most probably a duck.. Irrespective of whether USA govt officially accuses it to be a duck or not.. :)

So in other words, you have no evidence and you mean you're a conspiracy theorist too? Good to know. More and more bharatis coming out of the conspiracy theory closet. The fact alone that US has not officially accused Pakistan makes you a conspiracy theorist - look no further.

Why do you also believe the official 9/11 and 2008 Mumbai attack story, then? You do know that the same argument can be applied just as well to either of those.. being cherry pickers, are we?

Then he did a service to Pakistan by giving the americans fake info , why did you put him in jail then?

Service to Pakistan, which gave bad name to Pakistan? any how his fate has been sealed, and he will be hanged for his crimes.. Take your 10 million dollar with you to the grave.

So people without an IOTA of credidbility, hillbillies, sitting on their computers, have more inside knowledge then Seymour Hersh? A man with more journalistic crediibilty than all most all the buttheads running Indian and Pakistani media put together.

If he says there is an issue with the OBL, then if I was one of the many mealy mouthed dickheads spouting crap just because of the inner hatred for your neighbour, if I were you, I'd shut up and stop being so phony, the only thing you are showing is not education but your naked hatred and prejudice, nothing else.

Service to Pakistan, which gave bad name to Pakistan? any how his fate has been sealed, and he will be hanged for his crimes.. Take your 10 million dollar with you to the grave.

Do you have any idea on how many levels you have contradicted your self?:)

They need to escape the fact that Pakistan was either helpless or inept regarding the raid. Just leave them be...

640x392_55967_233899.jpg

what about his story? which he thought going to make billions to him?
its not pakistan & pakistanis it can be any one? right
i mean helpless or inept?
ohh no?;):lol:

Back
Top Bottom