What's new

Rahul Gandhi at INC Manifesto Consultation

KYA C******PA hai { kis gadhe ne website banai hai }

where are indices like corruption/inflation/vegetable price/price of petrol,gas cylinder

Its obvious that indices like GDP/GDP per capita/life expectancy/Tickets booked on Irctc/internet penetration/number bank account will increase over time

so,achievements of India arent the achievement of congress.......
tell me about poverty levels,tell me about per capita income,tell me about laws and corruption.............those achievements are due to the hardwork of scientists,doctors,engineers....not any political party
THEN Y BJP CONGRESS SIXTY MEIN KYA KIYA bhai jo science technology ki aap baat karraho wo computerization ki shuruwat rajiv gandhi ne ki atomic bomb ka first parikshan indira gandhi no team without captain

@fsayed seriously dude, Ads, or just speak doesn't make someone a good PM candidate, Let's talk about any PM of India, not just of BJP, they had proved themselves earlier before sitting on the PM's chair & our Rahul Baba has always shied away from responsibility, his Govt. was 10 years in power, he never became any minister, nor did he prove himself in Parliament, his attendance there is one of the lowest, he don't take part in debates, when our country was facing the worst floods in UK he was sitting & enjoying in Spain:

Rahul Gandhi, Akhilesh among MPs with lower attendance in Parliament | NDTV.com

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/w...-attendance-from-other-young-mps-1093345.html

I don't see why I should elect him as PM based on Just Promises & that too after 10 years of being in power.

You might hate Modi, but you can't ignore the fact that if he is running for PMship, than it's only after he has proved himself with 12 years of Good Governance in a state of India, while Rahul Baba hasn't run a muncipality on his own. Give me one reason why one should elect him, just because he is PROMISING moon to people of India?

THEN Y BJP CONGRESS SIXTY MEIN KYA KIYA bhai jo science technology ki aap baat karraho wo computerization ki shuruwat rajiv gandhi ne ki atomic bomb ka first parikshan indira gandhi no team without captain
Lol...you do know how to read english:lol:
Until now i really thought you were recruited under Rahul Rural Employment scheme earning 139 rupees and sitting in front of computer, just putting crap told by your managers.

agar rajiv gandhi ne kuch acha kiya tha toh unki party ko uske baad elect bhi kiya gaya..........per iska matlab ye nahi ki uss reasons ke harr zindagi bhar congress rule kare...........

abhi itna corruption hua ki isliye unko dusra chance nahi milna chahiye......
agar 2014-19 mein bjp acha nahi karti toh phir congress ko chance milna chahiye........
atomic bomb ka sli test 98 wala mana jata hai jo atal ji ne kiya tha

@fsayed seriously dude, Ads, or just speak doesn't make someone a good PM candidate, Let's talk about any PM of India, not just of BJP, they had proved themselves earlier before sitting on the PM's chair & our Rahul Baba has always shied away from responsibility, his Govt. was 10 years in power, he never became any minister, nor did he prove himself in Parliament, his attendance there is one of the lowest, he don't take part in debates, when our country was facing the worst floods in UK he was sitting & enjoying in Spain:

Rahul Gandhi, Akhilesh among MPs with lower attendance in Parliament | NDTV.com

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/w...-attendance-from-other-young-mps-1093345.html

I don't see why I should elect him as PM based on Just Promises & that too after 10 years of being in power.

You might hate Modi, but you can't ignore the fact that if he is running for PMship, than it's only after he has proved himself with 12 years of Good Governance in a state of India, while Rahul Baba hasn't run a muncipality on his own. Give me one reason why one should elect him, just because he is PROMISING moon to people of India?
rahul has prove himself number of time he told goverment to stop the ordinance which y lalu lost his membership.

So the 500 crores being spent on changing baba jis image is already at work...:devil:

Guys sorry for inviting the people that dont know...This is not a spam...
But thought you might miss the comedy of the century...
The only reason im going to vote NaMo is cause congress have got very comfortable in their seats and India needs some fresh initiative, a fresh breath of air if i may say so, which i think modi is capable of.

agar rajiv gandhi ne kuch acha kiya tha toh unki party ko uske baad elect bhi kiya gaya..........per iska matlab ye nahi ki uss reasons ke harr zindagi bhar congress rule kare...........

abhi itna corruption hua ki isliye unko dusra chance nahi milna chahiye......
agar 2014-19 mein bjp acha nahi karti toh phir congress ko chance milna chahiye........
atomic bomb ka sli test 98 wala mana jata hai jo atal ji ne kiya tha
u only deny the fact on nuclear test

Back
Top Bottom