What's new

RAFALE VS F-16 BLOCK52+

According to Tellis' sources in the IAF, the F-16IN bid received low marks in the technical evaluation for a slow turn rate and poorer handling performance due to the addition of conformal fuel tanks.
Those deficiencies made the F-16IN less competitive in dogfights against older F-16Block 50s, which are operated by Pakistan.
The Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet was the US government's best shot to win the contract, but it was also hampered in the Indian evaluation by poor manoeuvrability compared to the European fighters, Tellis said.

old wine in new bottle suits your jets and plz care less about india getting bankrupt soon gal :coffee:

Tellis: US fighters lost MMRCA contract due to technical faults

i think a big part for that is the canards on the EF and rafale, although CFT can be taken off and even added to the EF or rafale, you dont compulsorily have CFT on the block 60 or others, you can take them off, a poor argument you put forward in the mentioned post

u need to understand the difference between the political will and the strength of military....

dont PAF was crying loud that they can take down drones but they do not have GOP permission ?

do underestimate IAF at ur own peril.. IA never said that they didn't want to face any particular adversary.. don't forget about 1971..

Do remember the nukes and don't underestimate the readiness of Pakistan to use them. We remembered 1971 and got the nukes. The problem with you Indians is that you remember 71 too much and learned the wrong lessons from it. You do not have the advantages you had in East Pakistan if you want to take on Pakistan today. If anyone is suffering from hubris these days it is Indians. Your recent economic success and the west pumping you up has gone to your heads. You are more vulnerable than you think you are.

F 16IN is good and F18 better but but not good enough for next 40years when the host country is getting rid off.Eurofighters got lots of potential to grow and no doubt they are better than teens.My point is lets move on and do some healthx discussion on eurojets .plz keep your wild guess aside about corruption in high octane dog fight till St.Antonx is in between.:lol:

We do not know why the F-16IN lost out to the Rafale in India.

With so much corruption in India I wouldn't be surprised to learn IAF's choice was motivated by greed. You assume Rafale was superior but the UAE is refusing the Rafale because it was found to be inferior to its own F-16 Block 60.

Pakistan will be hoping India chooses the Rafale, in terms of capability it doesn't offer more than Pakistan's F-16's and India will likely to go bankrupt fighting a war with French weapons.

DBC,

From you mouth to God's ears----only if wishes could come true----and if they do---I will send you a box of chocolates---actually no---a bouquet of flowers---thank you.

You know what PAF wasnt flying :lol:

They were flying but IAF did not dare to cross the border and when they did they got thier a$$es handed over to them. After Mumbai attack PAF was fully mobilized and in war time CAPs and one attempt by IAF to cross the border was intercepted in less than 5 minutes.

We do have CFTs. You need to be more attentive!
172391_196433743718919_100000568850831_641743_2330474_o.jpg

wait wait wait...... your telling me, that eurofighter's airframe is way better then old, un-aerodynamic F-16 airframe?
You gotta kidding me?

Did you not hear the news of PAF F-16 pilots defeating Italian Eurofighters in WVR combat.
Get real dude. F-16IN was in no way out dated.

Well good ,i need to be attentive but see this is one of the reason what tellis explained too that pakistan got it too.And you talking about F16 against typhoon ,well it was Paf pilot on turkish E16 block 40 and in controlled environment . Aint the same thing happened during Cope india when mig Bis were pain in the a** for F15 ??does that mean Mig bis is superior to F15??

They were flying but IAF did not dare to cross the border and when they did they got thier a$$es handed over to them. After Mumbai attack PAF was fully mobilized and in war time CAPs and one attempt by IAF to cross the border was intercepted in less than 5 minutes.

Oh!plz plz Plz You guys are just hilarious ,dipped in patrotism and fail to see anything BEYOND PAF and PA bravery here..:lol:

Well good ,i need to be attentive but see this is one of the reason what tellis explained too that pakistan got it too.
There flows the truth, why bullshyt about the F-16 then mate??
And you talking about F16 against typhoon ,well it was Paf pilot on turkish E16 block 40 and in controlled environment . Aint the same thing happened during Cope india when mig Bis were pain in the a** for F15 ??does that mean Mig bis is superior to F15??

No I was simply debunking your belief that the F-16 is not capable against EFT in dogfights.
Winning in WVR is less down to the machines and more to the pilots, so this belief about inferior F-16 in WVR is simply untrue.

Oh!plz plz Plz You guys are just hilarious ,dipped in patrotism and fail to see anything BEYOND PAF and PA bravery here..:lol:

says the man who was blinded so much by patriotism, that he used baseless, half azz arguments without actually knowing much about either side of the story.

There flows the truth, why bullshyt about the F-16 then mate??

No I was simply debunking your belief that the F-16 is not capable against EFT in dogfights.
Winning in WVR is less down to the machines and more to the pilots, so this belief about inferior F-16 in WVR is simply untrue.

Dogfights are now rare in 21st century as advance BVR comes into light where as you didn't answer me - In cope india Mig 21 BIS was pain in the for F15 in Dog fight too ,does that mean Mig 21bis are superior to F15C???

says the man who was blinded so much by patriotism, that he used baseless, half azz arguments without actually knowing much about either side of the story.

Did i mentioned about IAf chest thumping history here ???Well yea!!didn't updated myself about CFT thing in PAF inventory.

Dogfights are now rare in 21st century as advance BVR comes into light where as you didn't answer me - In cope india Mig 21 BIS was pain in the for F15 in Dog fight too ,does that mean Mig 21bis are superior to F15C???

Only a fool would believe that WVR combat is outdated.
Tell me plz, stealth vs stealth? you going to use your BVRAAMs??? come on man, use your common sense!

Mig 21 bison vs F-15 was quite lucky, and no it is not superior to F-15C
In WVR combat it may prove it's worth, but the F-15 would never let it get that close.

But as I say again, which doesn't seem to be getting to you. An F-16IN with aim-120D is formidable, even against Rafale.

please revise my posts, it seems the info I give you goes in one ear and out the other.

Did i mentioned about IAf chest thumping history here ???Well yea!!didn't updated myself about CFT thing in PAF inventory.

You managed to tell me that F-16IN is old an inferior to Rafale, you even managed to comment on it's old airframe, lolz. this would not be the case had IAF chosen F-16IN.

Only a fool would believe that WVR combat is outdated.
Tell me plz, stealth vs stealth? you going to use your BVRAAMs??? come on man, use your common sense!

Mig 21 bison vs F-15 was quite lucky, and no it is not superior to F-15C
In WVR combat it may prove it's worth, but the F-15 would never let it get that close.

But as I say again, which doesn't seem to be getting to you. An F-16IN with aim-120D is formidable, even against Rafale.

please revise my posts, it seems the info I give you goes in one ear and out the other.

Lol you only contradicted your previous posts and even i said the same that eurofighter and rafale never let the F16 even closer ,thankz to meteor and Mica ,now you got plane vanila Amraam ,non AESA ,less payload ,less agile and less range plane,do you think they gonna even stand a chance against Both euros.. Don't repeat same example about PAF pilot in F16 and typhoon WVR engagment in control environment mate. .......

Back
Top Bottom