What's new

Rafale purchase? Does it figure anywhere in BD's strategic planners?

If india announces war against Bangladesh ever, I as the president of Bangladesh wud first order to take my fighter plans to a safer place then i would make phone call to Barak Obama and Angela Markel to end the war by pressurizing india.....

If india announces war against Bangladesh ever, I as the president of Bangladesh wud first order to take my fighter plans to a safer place then i would make phone call to Barak Obama and Angela Markel to end the war by pressurizing india.....

I think fighter jets are suppose to save our land from enemies not to put at safe place.

Even if they are not advanced as enemies planes but you cant ran away from front

Really???? You are going to call Germany?!?!?! What would Germany do????? They could not make India buy the Typhoon, do you think we are going to listen to them in case of a war????

Regarding the planes, no your brave pilots would fly close air defense missions to deal damage to advancing military columns

Where bhai? You are surrounded on 3 sides by India. I heard a joke here itself that BD pilots cannot go supersonic as there is a great chance that they will enter Indian airspace.

I think fighter jets are suppose to save our land from enemies not to put at safe place.

Even if they are not advanced as enemies planes but you cant ran away from front
Conventional warfare against India for Bangladeshis will be like fighting shark in the sea.....

Listen our defence is not india centric. We are building up our defence according to our modernisation plans. It covers most of the things we need to protect bd.

i know dude....bd cant afford to make india her adversary....

i was just explaining it to the op...bangaldesh doesnt need such hitech costly fighters...

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Where bhai? You are surrounded on 3 sides by India. I heard a joke here itself that BD pilots cannot go supersonic as there is a great chance that they will enter Indian airspace.

lmao....that was a good one...:D

There are plenty of examples of weaker side winning the war. Like our Badr, the first war of muslim. You have to have faith in Allah. Hindus and atheist have different view here so plz no comment from them. Win does not come by most advance rifle, tank, jet, ship etc etc. Win comes from Allah. Allah decide who wins. Someone said we are surrounded by india 3 sides, well, I can say that we are into the belly of India. We will be cancer and spread it to the rest of the body.

well, I can say that we are into the belly of India. We will be cancer and spread it to the rest of the body.

that was a surprisingly candid admission from a bangaldeshi....i appreciate you for being frank...

but you see....india has made vast, i mean vast, progress in medicine and cancer treatment that wecan easily "chemotherapy" you lot and there would be no trace of you ever existed...:D

i know dude....bd cant afford to make india her adversary....

i was just explaining it to the op...bangaldesh doesnt need such hitech costly fighters...

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

lmao....that was a good one...:D

To be honest no country needs to buy any weapons. But we all buy them, just in case....

There are plenty of examples of weaker side winning the war. Like our Badr, the first war of muslim. You have to have faith in Allah. Hindus and atheist have different view here so plz no comment from them. Win does not come by most advance rifle, tank, jet, ship etc etc. Win comes from Allah. Allah decide who wins. Someone said we are surrounded by india 3 sides, well, I can say that we are into the belly of India. We will be cancer and spread it to the rest of the body.

:) someone's skippin the biology classes again.

@ topic : I never thought nd never will that India would see BD ( hope even the converse ) as a adversary.

To be honest no country needs to buy any weapons. But we all buy them, just in case....

correct...but for taking on myanmar which is your only adversary you dont need rafales...also you cant afford them....chinese maal is best for your budget and doctrine...

correct...but for taking on myanmar which is your only adversary you dont need rafales...also you cant afford them....chinese maal is best for your budget and doctrine...

If BD plays their cards right, they can get some 'free stuff' from China.

Back
Top Bottom