What's new

Rafale Partners with Reliance

RIL has Modi + Advani in one pocket and sonia+manmohan singh in other pocket. :tdown: :tdown:

RIL is not biggest because of its quality, RIL is India's biggest company just because of its connection in the govt + opposition + bureaucrats + media.

Mukesh Ambani's RIL have stake in 2 biggest english newspaper + 3 biggest news channels + 2 regional news channels + 2 regional newspapers.

Sab kuch uski jeb main hai :tdown:

no reliance please....there are plenty of other players....tata, L&T, mahindra etc.....

and no combat jet manufacturing in border states...bring them down south for strategic rreasons and easy logistics as there are many ancillary/manufacturing plants nearby....

no reliance please....there are plenty of other players....tata, L&T, mahindra etc.....

and no combat jet manufacturing in border states...bring them down south for strategic rreasons and easy logistics as there are many ancillary/manufacturing plants nearby....

The deal has already been signed.

THose who are Against reliance ...know this Reliance itna paisa ase hi nahi loot ta...it has substance thts y it is capable of accumulating revenues.

Reliance have very strong fundamentals ..i personally hate Anil Ambani ...(RCOM)
but
Mukesh ambani is a good solid fellow...(RIL)
People need to differentiate..dont bunch em up

Reliance is India's biggest company with the most influence. They have enough power to do just about anything.
Plus they have strong ties with India's next PM Modi so its an excellent choice.

WTF?! Didn't they find any other partner or what? RIL? After KG episode? :fie:

I think its good decision. We need more than 1-2 private players in defence. Tata, Mahindra, l&t etc have already many projects in pocket. It will be good if more Big groups in india are in defence. More the competition, more will be the sucess. Lets hope in few decade, these industrial group will turn into big expoters.

OMG Reliance???????????? No thanks:hang2: Its an untrustworthy company and all its business dealings look shady. Be it Mukesh or Anil, both are crooked and unethical in how they do business. We cant trust them with our national security. I dont give what other businesses they do but for God sake not in defense. Also they always do businesses in petro and chemical and other infra and have least experience in products let alone high end defense products. Others like Tata, Mahindra, L&T etc, have already invested a lot in defense industry and are much experienced to take up this job. Its not just money you have which makes the best bet, you need to have good R&D capability and Reliance R&D is not par with Tata or L&T etc.

THose who are Against reliance ...know this Reliance itna paisa ase hi nahi loot ta...it has substance thts y it is capable of accumulating revenues.

Reliance have very strong fundamentals ..i personally hate Anil Ambani ...(RCOM)
but
Mukesh ambani is a good solid fellow...(RIL)
People need to differentiate..dont bunch em up

Its the same mukesh who is blackmailing govt in KG basin, threatening india's energy security !!!!

Back
Top Bottom