What's new

Racist Tube rant woman

She didn't deserve jail time. She was so drunk, I'm pretty sure that the Pakistani guy could have taken her to bed after 10 minutes and she wouldn't have minded.

So Razpak I know what is your mind :rofl:

But I have to say the amount of diversity & tolerance you see in Londoners, it's a rarity in other parts of the world.

Central London is very tolerant but then that's cos 20-30% or even higher are no white lol

So Razpak I know what is your mind :rofl:

Central London is very tolerant but then that's cos 20-30% or even higher are no white lol

The Pakistani guy was smooth and diffused the situation. Excellent people to people skills.

I'm just saying, she was attracted to the guy.

It was psychological, because she was attracted to guy while being a closeted racist. This caused her to become very frustrated with herself and the guy.

This was a very interesting social situation to observe.

London is pretty chill overall. Just one bad apple of racism there, otherwise London is one of the most tolerant places in the world in my opinion.

This made me so angry when I saw it I wanted to be on that tube and tell her some home truths and utterly debase her entire argument. But then I guess she wasn't going to indulge in a intellectual debate! I live in UK and as a minority I'd say on the whole it is not bad but there is defiantly a growing racist movement and there is plenty of such views felt by a large proportion of the population but they are not expressed as openly as it would be frowned upon by the liberal media. It is not hard though to scratch away at the surface and find racism is good ans wel, in the UK- I myself have been on the receiving end of such intolerance and ignorance. Look at Met police in London, after being declared institutionally racist in 2000 nothing has changed and now more and more racist incidents are coming out day after day involving not just the public but racism towards fellow officers.

The woman is just a drunken fool disgracing herself. Too bad it ended up getting her 5 months jail time.

She didn't deserve jail time. She was so drunk, I'm pretty sure that the Pakistani guy could have taken her to bed after 10 minutes and she wouldn't have minded.

i really don't think so.
have you noticed as soon as she realized that she was being video taped, she got on back foot. before that she was just ranting and abusing but when she realized that someone is recording all this, for a few moments she was stunned and didnt said anything, getting her mobile on, playing with it and even when she recovered from this shock, she turned to arguments, not plain rant like she was doing in start.

Drunk or not, the behavior was totally inappropriate and i think she deserved what she have got!

and yes, thumbs up to the Pakistani fellows there with her, man they kept there cool and didn't returned with abuses!

all is well settled now i suppose!
a good gesture by the UK court as well!

regards!

there are many such examples:
probably the economic crisis is also taking its toll on European nerves, talking about stealing job and all that!
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy around 2:40, I am British, British!!!!

BTW, Jeay Muttahida!!! ROFLCOPTER.

1:42, Pakistani! British woman: yeah whatever , f off. Guy WIth an attitude!!! Kudos to the young man!!

He was singing songs!!!

Look at Met police in London, after being declared institutionally racist in 2000 nothing has changed and now more and more racist incidents are coming out day after day involving not just the public but racism towards fellow officers.

The likes of this woman are palatable as she has had a rant and now will suffer the consequences.
"Institutional racism" is a different issue. It involves people that are in fact responsible and also are people with the power to affect other peoples lives.
I have come across this type of racism when it came to for example the jump from school to university and occasionally whilst working in the city. I responded positively and it made me drive to achieve the success i have today. Its educational and inspirational to make certain you achieve goals and better yourself and i believe this is the best way to overcome situations like this...

The likes of this woman are palatable as she has had a rant and now will suffer the consequences.
"Institutional racism" is a different issue. It involves people that are in fact responsible and also are people with the power to affect other peoples lives.
I have come across this type of racism when it came to for example the jump from school to university and occasionally whilst working in the city. I responded positively and it made me drive to achieve the success i have today. Its educational and inspirational to make certain you achieve goals and better yourself and i believe this is the best way to overcome situations like this...

I know the FA made a fuss about Suarez calling Evra a 'Negra' and the 'Say No to Racism' foundation went bonkers over that ! Is there an NGO working in the UK that takes the same principle or rather the message of 'Say No to Racism' and advocates it on behalf of the British Pakistanis ?

I know the FA made a fuss about Suarez calling Evra a 'Negra' and the 'Say No to Racism' foundation went bonkers over that ! Is there an NGO working in the UK that takes the same principle or rather the message of 'Say No to Racism' and advocates it on behalf of the British Pakistanis ?

To be honest when it comes to football - there is clear institutional racism. There are dozens of good Indian and Pakistani footballers they don't make the grade and it been proven on numerous accounts that this is the case.
We have clear cultural issues and some coaches cant see beyond the divides. I for example know of an Indian lad that constantly was put down for his Sikh beliefs to the point he gave in and didn't carry on with his potential career.
Bro - the FA can do whatever they want - i still regard it as lip service - until an Indian or Pakistani David Beckham comes along it will remain the same.
In cricket, as we already have so many gifted cricketers in the sub continent its now a lot easier to get develop into a pro...

i really don't think so.
have you noticed as soon as she realized that she was being video taped, she got on back foot. before that she was just ranting and abusing but when she realized that someone is recording all this, for a few moments she was stunned and didnt said anything, getting her mobile on, playing with it and even when she recovered from this shock, she turned to arguments, not plain rant like she was doing in start.

Drunk or not, the behavior was totally inappropriate and i think she deserved what she have got!

and yes, thumbs up to the Pakistani fellows there with her, man they kept there cool and didn't returned with abuses!

all is well settled now i suppose!
a good gesture by the UK court as well!

regards!

there are many such examples:
probably the economic crisis is also taking its toll on European nerves, talking about stealing job and all that!
:)

I think I'm in Love ! :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom