What's new

Rabia Imran D/O Shehbaz Sharif vs Lahore Bakery Boy.

Shehbaz Sharif, recently posted on FB, claiming ignorance of the incident. He assured that action will be taken against the GUARDS. He didn't say anything about action against his daughter. :angry:

This is load of horse **** as usual. Shahbaz Shareef will conveniently forget his daughter and son in law and those guards will pay the price. I have no sympathy with those guards and they should be beaten to death for all I care as they tried to become "shah say zaiada shah ka wafadaar" but the real culprits are SS's daughter and son in law and if that 2 number Shareef have some decency, then he will also punish his daughter and son in law.

I would like for some action to be taken against the daughter and son-in-law of 'Khadim-e-ala' rather than only the cops.

She came in a BMW in the day, as seen in the video.

A hijab on the head while doing this kind of stuff does not do any good.:disagree:. So, please Shahbaz Sharif, cut the story of Islamic upbringing when there is zero regard for another human.

Well the guards as usual followed the orders they want to keep their job, and why register fir against guards why not against the daughter and son in law who gave the orders

560709_460792343971384_298388230_n.jpg

Waheeda shah Vs Rabia imran!!! Who was more powerful at beating inocents!!

Its your Fault you vote for them!!

PTI PTI PTI!

I would like for some action to be taken against the daughter and son-in-law of 'Khadim-e-ala' rather than only the cops.

She came in a BMW in the day, as seen in the video.

A hijab on the head while doing this kind of stuff does not do any good.:disagree:. So, please Shahbaz Sharif, cut the story of Islamic upbringing when there is zero regard for another human.

Now that its been acknowledged its his guards, its quite obvious it was his daughter.

It will be ridiculous and laughable - it will be sharif-like if her ghunda gardi goes unpunished.

Marvi memon says she has no idea who this lady is.

khurram dastagir says she is Rabia Imran daughter of Shahbaz sharif...

and the FIR has been filed against 10 unknown persons... :sick:

Now that its been acknowledged its his guards, its quite obvious it was his daughter.

It will be ridiculous and laughable - it will be sharif-like if her ghunda gardi goes unpunished.
Dude, nothing will happen... he is "khadam-e-alla". People need to stand up for their rights, by themselves...

What MC or its CM ??
Yeah, sorry it was CM! :tup:

Back
Top Bottom