What's new

Raad Anti aircraft missile system

You mean the statement like: Bulgaria: Turkey Concludes Syria Didn't Shoot Down Its Plane - Novinite.com - Sofia News Agency

After so much bickering and bashing of Syria, "officially" no shooting happened, so did Turkey apologized Syria for false accusations? :azn:

Personally I think it was just a PR face saving, but maybe you are referring to some other Turkey's statement, "equally trustworthy"? :meeting:

P.S. I'm European, but I'm not a friend of EU dirty politics, and support countries under aggression - Iran, Libya, Syria, Palestine, etc. Should I put all their flags or what? In that case you would be confused about my nationality and where I live :)

you are not europeon , you are an embarrased iranian to put the flag so you use EU flag to try to be like them .

The statement im talking about is the statemnt by the Chief of staff , its got alot of technical description and scientific things.

you are not europeon , you are an embarrased iranian to put the flag so you use EU flag to try to be like them .

The statement im talking about is the statemnt by the Chief of staff , its got alot of technical description and scientific things.

Where ever he/she is from,it's actually none of your business,the important part is,he/she is a respected member here,never insults anyone,always talks logically and with facts and documents.But people who don't like some posts,attack his/her nationality.

Ask any MOD from where I am, they'll confirm it.

Its interesting phenomenon - some people cant go beyond their nationalism, and yet I can bash EU and be from it, and can support countries under aggression and not be from them. I put humanity over my nationality.

Raad-Medium-Range-Air-Defense.jpg
Wow! That's one sexy looking system! :tup:

Weakest Iranian AA gun shot down one Turkey's Phantom and damaged another one few months ago. Weakest Iranian anti-ship missile almost destroyed the best and biggest Israel warship.

What actually powerful Iran's missiles are capable of we dont know, but in US place I wouldnt be downplaying them just yet.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...-syria-targeted-plane-long-range-missile.html

You might want to check this thread out.

Btw, i'm not a military expert but i'm sure there is a huge difference between making a weapon that shoot bullets and making a rocket that calculates the planes speed, altitude, etc... and adjust itself in accordance with it.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...-syria-targeted-plane-long-range-missile.html

You might want to check this thread out.

Btw, i'm not a military expert but i'm sure there is a huge difference between making a weapon that shoot bullets and making a rocket that calculates the planes speed, altitude, etc... and adjust itself in accordance with it.

That's what you said for the justification of your violation of the Syrian airspace. In fact, the problem was not that whether it was shot down by missile or AAA (which was the latter), it was about which system (Pantsir or Mesbah) did the downing of the Turkish jet.

That's what you said for the justification of your violation of the Syrian airspace. In fact, the problem was not that whether it was shot down by missile or AAA (which was the latter), it was about which system (Pantsir or Mesbah) did the downing of the Turkish jet.

We're the one who have proofs; reports of the metallurgic examination, radar records, the wreckage etc... I know, thinking that a Turkish jet might shot down by Iranian AAA is making you proud, but i assure you it was not an Iranian weapon. C'mon, you shouldn't even need a proof to believe this.

You have nothing other than a video which has proven fake.

I am aware of the fact that propaganda is one of the strongest weapon of your regime, and this very thread is probably just a small part of it, but please try to resist it sometimes.

We're the one who have proofs; reports of the metallurgic examination, radar records, the wreckage etc... I know, thinking that a Turkish jet might shot down by Iranian AAA is making you proud, but i assure you it was not an Iranian weapon. C'mon, you shouldn't even need a proof to believe this.

You have nothing other than a video which has proven fake.

I am aware of the fact that propaganda is one of the strongest weapon of your regime, and this very thread is probably just a small part of it, but please try to resist it sometimes.
Why do you think this thread is propaganda?
We have already built the anti-air system,you can see the pics,I don't see any propaganda in it,but unfrotanately you forget to speak rational when someone talks against your will.
If you need a dictionary to check some meanings for 'propaganda',I will buy one for you,also the delivery price is on me.:)

Back
Top Bottom