What's new

Quotes by Jinnah.

My message to you all is of hope, courage and confidence. Let us mobilize all our resources in a systematic and organized way and tackle the grave issues that confront us with grim determination and discipline worthy of a great nation. :tup::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Muhammad Ali Jinnah

“Pakistan not only means freedom and independence but the Muslim Ideology which has to be preserved, which has come to us as a precious gift and treasure and which, we hope other will share with us.”

― Muhammad Ali Jinnah

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You have to stand guard over the development and maintenance of Islamic democracy, Islamic social justice and the equality of manhood in your own native soil.”

― Muhammad Ali Jinnah

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“The great majority of us are Muslims. We follow the teachings of the Prophet Mohammed (may peace be upon him). We are members of the brotherhood of Islam in which all are equal in rights, dignity and self-respect. Consequently, we have a special and a very deep sense of unity. But make no mistake: Pakistan is not a theocracy or anything like it.”

― Muhammad Ali Jinnah

07jinnah1.jpg

@Aka123 @Ayush
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
“Urdu and only Urdu will be the state language of Pakistan and those who oppose it are the enemies of Pakistan.”

― Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Thanks Jinnah for a great quote like this one. Due to your famous quote the world is celebrating International Mother Language Day on 21st February every year to remember Bengali Language Movement.

There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a great competition and rivalry between the two. There is a third power stronger than both, that of the women.
muhammad ali jinnah

There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a great competition and rivalry between the two. There is a third power stronger than both, that of the women.
muhammad ali jinnah

LOL. And that stands true today as well. Well if you want to build a super power, You want o have a knowledge based country with a great military and freedom for women. That's how I choose to interpret it anyway.

I do not admire a historical figure. but rather admire their traits. And what I admire about Jinnah is his force of personality and determination.

As an Indian am I going to get lynched for saying this :D

“Urdu and only Urdu will be the state language of Pakistan and those who oppose it are the enemies of Pakistan.”

― Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Thanks Jinnah for a great quote like this one. Due to your famous quote the world is celebrating International Mother Language Day on 21st February every year to remember Bengali Language Movement.
I agree with you. Bengali people were denied the very basic rights. :tdown:

Dear leader,

Your legacy is alive, eternal. Its voice echoes all across the globe.
The cost of freedom had always and will always remain high.

Jinnah was not only the leader of Pakistan, but his struggle and wisdom had led him to win the hearts and minds of us all.

My favourite quote.

So sad how the country have gone away from Jinnah's vision from the above quotes and this one.

“You are free; you are free to go to your temples. You are free to go to your mosques or to any other places of worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion, caste or creed—that has nothing to do with the business of the State.”

― Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Great for you, however Urdu being the National language of Pakistan is vital to us as we didn't want any regional language to dominate the others in a country where people spoke six major languages. Urdu provided the vital 'middle ground' as the national language because it cannot be associated to a singular ethnic group, therefore its fair to everyone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom