What's new

Questions that pop up in your mind!

I have two CD which shows a space of 700mb but after storing around 40mb of picture on it it says its full !! can any expert give any idea why its showing this ?:hitwall: :eek:
Are your CD's CDR or CD-RW?If it's CDR then you can write only once and even if you burn just 1mb then all 700mb space gone.

Are your CD's CDR or CD-RW?If it's CDR then you can write only once and even if you burn just 1mb then all 700mb space gone.

It is a CDR . i did'nt do anything downloading picture on it and all finished within 40~ mb :oops: :cry: :cry:

It is a CDR . i did'nt do anything downloading picture on it and all finished within 40~ mb :oops: :cry: :cry:

Even a CD-RW starts malfunctioning ( Cant be erased and rewritten after 2 or three times ) .....my advice , get a nice pendrive (8 gb or above ) ...saves a lot of headache for files transfer :P

kaun pehle aayi --- unda ya murgi ? :D :D :D

evolutionary answer is unda..

undey se murgi nikli lakin wo unda zarori nhi k murgi ka he hoo..should all chickens must come from chicken eggs?

kia chicken eggs who egg ha jo murgi se nikla ha yea jiss se murgi nikli ha lol

I have two CD which shows a space of 700mb but after storing around 40mb of picture on it it says its full !! can any expert give any idea why its showing this ?:hitwall: :eek:

I dont know which software you use to burn CD's but when I used nero, there was a option where you could select whether you may want to write more data to CD later or not. If you choose not to write more data later then it will show free space as 0 MB i.e you cannot write anymore data to it. If you choose the other option then you should see free space after writing. Even in case you dont see it, you should be able to use other 600MB or so. Hope it helps.

How to forget some particular memories. I want to forget something that hinders my life flow. Any idea or medicine?

Today I read about "Twitter Scholarship" where the winner will get chance for free education in some well university for the best Twitte.

What about PDF Scholership for the best post? hahaha

Ager Fanoon e Lateefa ka Maqsad sirf Insaan ki Jamaliyati hiss ko Taskeen pohonchana hai- To phir Mazhab ka is per Aitraaz theek hai k nahi?-

Have you ever seen PDF in your dream?

Once I saw I am fighting and some one was bashing me badly. Then I woke up.
Another day I saw Wabby needs money to run the forums, lol.

Saw below video. what is "attan" ? are they foreigners in India? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever seen PDF in your dream?

Once I saw I am fighting and some one was bashing me badly. Then I woke up.
Another day I saw Wabby needs money to run the forums, lol.
yep i have seen PDF several times in my dream.Have seen Webby and Zaki fighting each other but i wanted to read Zaki's post too bad i woke up.

Pakistan got independence from Hindustan, so it celebrates independence day, why do India celebrates ind. Day?

Back
Top Bottom