What's new

Question regarding Smoking

Honestly 15 mins of jogging is nothing to give up smoking for! but anyways if u want to quit smoking you need to have lots of self control-i'v been smoking since the day i started working-and thats a long time, but i dont want to quit just yet-more vigorous exercise too will turn you off smoking-it happened to me when i started gym-so i quit the gym;) but honestly, exert more will power and be more physically active! and about the stress that got you started in the first place-well talk it out and you will feel much better!

I went to see my family doctory but he wasn't there so I just decided to see this other doctor; I asked him if he could refer me to an xray because I just want to find out how much damage smoking has done so far. He replied that since you started smoking 2 months ago x ray is not going to show much but he wants me to come back tomorrow and see my family docotor.

I went to see my family doctory but he wasn't there so I just decided to see this other doctor; I asked him if he could refer me to an xray because I just want to find out how much damage smoking has done so far. He replied that since you started smoking 2 months ago x ray is not going to show much but he wants me to come back tomorrow and see my family docotor.

:rofl: :rofl:

Salman Bhai sab kuch theek hai.

You don't have to stress your self over recovery. Once, you will quit smoking your body will recover so don't worry about that, like i told you about my brother his lung collapsed but he recovered and both of his lungs are breathing air efficaciously now. Your only worry from now onwards should be Quitting it, not the damage that has been done as hopefully there wont be any damage but God forbade if any harm has been done then i am sure you will be able to recover .
P.S i am getting the feeling that you are a bit more concerned about this than a normal person, forgive me for assuming but are you a little depressed? as i know that some times when people get overly health conscious, it's root causes are associated to depression........ am i right?

Only worry after quitting smoking is Weight Gain, You tend to eat more + metabolism slows down. Nicotine is an appetite suppressant, Smoking burns up to 200 calories a day in a heavy smoker.

I gained 10kg+ in one month only.

You don't have to stress your self over recovery. Once, you will quit smoking your body will recover so don't worry about that, like i told you about my brother his lung collapsed but he recovered and both of his lungs are breathing air efficaciously now. Your only worry from now onwards should be Quitting it, not the damage that has been done as hopefully there wont be any damage but God forbade if any harm has been done then i am sure you will be able to recover .
P.S i am getting the feeling that you are a bit more concerned about this than a normal person, forgive me for assuming but are you a little depressed? as i know that some times when people get overly health conscious, it's root causes are associated to depression........ am i right?

I've been living in Canada for the past 13 years and never smoked. Just 2 months ago I started and regretting it so much.

^ Jahanpana, don't get stuck in regret, It does nothing to enhance who you are, and, in reality, all it does is feed on you. Regret will bleed you dry emotionally, physically and spiritually. Allow yourself to be human and realize that, as a human, you will make mistakes, and that’s okay, because that is how you learn.

I feel more stress of sin in it not stress-relieve. I dislike it.

I dont know about the "religious stress" part of it, but one should do it more often than not. Apart from the only drawback of "going blind", it flushes your system and helps 'detoxify' it. Men who fire their guns more often are less prone to prostrate cancer over those who dont.

Also its an ingrained evolutionary thing in males. Got nothing to do? Fire a gun! Leave a male alone for 15-30 mins and he will fire his gun (or at least harbor thoughts thereof).

I am a smoker. I have been trying desperately to quit and it is very difficult. Get out while you still can. Stop it.

I've been living in Canada for the past 13 years and never smoked. Just 2 months ago I started and regretting it so much.

how much u smoke per day,i started it 2 yr ago and today smoke 30 cigs/day,if u believe me this is now pretty much hard to stop,u must have a good will power to overcome it(luckily i dont have),no medications going to work

Try to read the stories of thse people who have been infected by this and see those pics which shows people's faces due to this and try to imagine that what will happen to your face and health

iStock_Quit_Smoking_Small.jpg

Well you made a mistake and now you have all the best intentions to rectify it, you have to stop stressing yourself over the harm done to your body & above all don't dwell on past. BTW my grand dad used to smoke till the age of 98 and he died of a natural death not because of cancer or anything they relate to smoking. So just Chill yarr! and don't think about it much. Eat fruits & vegetables as they are rich in essential vitamins & minerals which may have been depleted by excessive smoking but again you only smoked for 2 months so you will recover in no time

I've got to say this. There was a time when I really enjoyed a smoke. I looked forward for that pristine opportunity when you just sit back and light one and enjoy the smoke as if there be no other worry in the world.

Now I just hate smoking. No matter how much I long for that pristine moment, I know I will never get it. Unfortunately I dont enjoy smoking, I am addicted.

Back
Top Bottom