What's new

Query regarding Final GHQ interview for Direct short service commisson in EME corps of Pak Army!

Sadia Razzaq

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have Alhamdulilah cleared ISSB and final medical and now I am preparing for final GHQ interview..I have applied in EME corps!
I want to know what kind of questions are asked in this interview? General knowledge based questions are asked or not?
And at what criteria the final merit lists are formulated?
Your assistace will be of great help.
Regrads

I have Alhamdulilah cleared ISSB and final medical and now I am preparing for final GHQ interview..I have applied in EME corps!
I want to know what kind of questions are asked in this interview? General knowledge based questions are asked or not?
Regrads

dont worry at this stage your confidence knowing you have passed all the tests will take you through. Good Luck!

Regrads
Thanku for ur wishes! I il be grateful to u if u can help in preparing academic portion!

Thanku for ur wishes! I il be grateful to u if u can help in preparing academic portion!

My issb for DSSC for Pak Navy will be on 19th!

If u have any relative or frnd in EME, ask what they do and what subject are preliminary for working there. They ask the questions which are required by them. Also good knowledge of ur current field is also required. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom