What's new

Qatar is part of UAE: Dubai security official

What you need is to get laid,,,, Frustration should be released in right direction ;)

Qatar is an illegal state. We need to liberate it. No other way around it.

One day my burning desire will come to fruition. I will be walking around Doha knowing that it belongs to KSA.

A Jihad needs to be waged.

One Arab clan in the Eastern Province could handle that. We can use the Shias to do the work and make false promises for them in return.

Mafiya you will realize that you will be on the wrong side of history.

We will liberate Qatar. Insha'Allah.

:coffee:
I hope you are aware that what is written on your dream country has lost it's original meaning and now mean something like "there is god Beside God and Mohammed is his messenger" that I suggest you fix it soon by also annexing UAE and Oman :smitten:.

fruition or fertilisation? :D
I hope you are aware that what is written on your dream country has lost it's original meaning and now mean something "there is god Beside God and Mohammed is his messenger" that I suggest you fix it soon by also annexing UAE and Oman:smitten:.

I hope that you are aware that I am having a bit of fun. Still trying to attract an Qatari user to PDF. But to no avail.

We need a Qatari user around here. Preferably an woman.:smitten:

I hope you are aware that what is written on your dream country has lost it's original meaning and now mean something like "there is god Beside God and Mohammed is his messenger" that I suggest you fix it soon by also annexing UAE and Oman :smitten:.

We don't need to annex any country.

Making you starving is all what we want.

I hope that you are aware that I am having a bit of fun. Still trying to attract an Qatari user to PDF. But to no avail.

I dont take most of your posts serious because about 60% of them are just counter trolling posts, you also post informative things but its too easy to drag you into trolling.
Thats why im not mad at you even after your racist postings against Turks since you just reply in same manner like trolls.

No offence.

We don't need to annex any country.

Making you starving is all what we want.
yep , you wont starve since there is always moving things in desert which you can skin and eat

saulizard.jpg

@Yzd Khalifa fighting over a moving thing :lol:

posted by Haman , on apr 3 , 2014 :lol:

Last edited:

well I knew it and honestly I believe it's needed that Qatar government taught to act according to it's limits , preferably by it's neighbour south of the Persian gulf and straight of Hormuz.

I don't think you gonna make it mann :lol:

Take a look at this:

Filthy+Iranian+Transient+00.jpg

:lol:

But we are clean after all.

yep , you wont starve since there is always moving things in desert which you can skin and eat

saulizard.jpg

fighting over a lizard doesnt look so rich to me :lol:

posted by Haman , on apr 3 , 2014 :lol:

@WebMaster @Aether @Jungibaaz @Aeronaut

Trolls are looming around. Please clean up the mess.

Let us Arab users wait for an Qatari to show up or I might invite some from Arabic forums. I think that you will agree with me that we need an Qatari user here.

We will liberate Qatar. Insha'Allah.

:coffee:

make everything Saudi?

In the past, UAE, and Qatar were not really separate countries either, except that they were ruled by pirate kingdoms, or were under protection of foreign powers.

So, it makes no sense to call Qatar as UAE territory except that it is politics.

Back
Top Bottom