What's new

Qaid-e-Azam post graduate medical college named CHANGED to bhutto !!

Such an honest man zardari is
I am jealous that the Pakistanis have him
He will make pakistan a hyper power much stronger than United States & countries like china would be begging for aid
India will even not be worth mentioning we will give you Kashmir & all of india of you want
Matlab Banda yeh mast hai yaar

Salute to this man

No worries we are exporting it to you free of charge

That is an insult to Quaid's name...hope the judges or some authority takes action against this...if there is legal ground to do so.

Or maybe the next government will just change it.

hahhh am tired of blaming these rascals...
it's waste of time....
Jiey Bhutto.....:cry:
there should be an independent board or SC who should change tje names and GOP just have to suggest 2-3 names...

Nothing but a lot of lanat for PPP on this act. :disagree:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The curse of Bhutto is still clinging onto us.

But the bufoon General Zia must be partly blamed for this. He created a Hero out of that drama-queen bhutto by killing him.

Just wanted To ask a thing every one knows what zardari is doing What his father thinks of Quaid what benzairs family has done To Pakistan And still you guys say oh they changed name of that Uni or that Road does it even matter If you really wana stop them then make some noise let them know you dont want them bitching and whining will do you no good many people are Saying That next Election pti will be the winner Guys Stop living in a fantasy land this system will never ever ever ever eveer give you a good leader Pakistan dsnt belongs to You it belongs to the family of zardari and family Of shrfs IF you want it back then You have to snatch it back

You know...sometimes i wonder if Zardari is a RAW agent..I mean the things he does for his country only an enemy would do..
Jiye Bhuto 2014 and beyond !!! :lol:

Looks like Zardari is in a mission to write everything that exists in Pakistan, in his late wife's name! Won't be surprised if they put forward a suggestion to change name of the country from Pakistan to Bhuttostan! :lol:

BDpJsqlCUAAPsq_.jpg

One day he will change his name to Asif Ali Bhutto, of-course assembly will pass the bill and make it part of constitution :coffee:

Phd = Pure Har**i da**a????

Back
Top Bottom