What's new

QADRI the revolution & MuQ/ PAT political desk

Status
Not open for further replies.
@batmannow, Hate on one side but i think that everybody have right for protection. His family suffered very much, he has every right for protection. He is not only zardari, he is leader of PPPP and represents millions of people. Correct me if i am wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
@batmannow, Hate on one side but i think that everybody have right for protection. His family suffered very much, he has every right for protection. He is not only zardari, he is leader of PPPP and represents millions of people. Correct me if i am wrong

sure, i accept that!
but at the same time, he should provide security to pakistani peoples?

Last edited by a moderator:
11718_528202883868463_1653320816_n.jpg

Fake degree cases to be disposed by March 16: ECP
http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-89828-Fake-degree-cases-to-be-disposed-by-March-16:-ECP

February 26, 2013 - Updated 190 PKT
From Web Edition

2-26-2013_89828_l.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) claimed Tuesday that all cases regarding fake/unverified degrees would be disposed of before March 16 and letters have been sent to courts for quick completion of fake degree cases still pending with them, Geo News reported.

According to details, member of election commission Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) Shehzad Akber and member of election commission Balochistan Fazal ur Rehman heard in Islamabad a fake degree case of Member National Assembly (MNA) Mir Ahmedan Bugti who belongs to Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid e Azam (PML-Q).

A deadline of 12 March has been given to Mir Ahmedan to submit his educational certificates.

According to sources, more than 26 fake degree cases are still in the process of hearing under district and sessions judges.

Dr Tahir ul Qadri interview, i think this man is more dangerous from Imran khan:

Dr Tahir ul Qadri interview, i think this man is more dangerous from Imran khan:

Any one who talks for a clean system, & end of the rule of croupt s from pakistan, could be declared , dangerous but for whom?
Croupt rulers? Right

First round with Police was won by Qadri supporters and now Police is going strong in second round

First round with Police was won by Qadri supporters and now Police is going strong in second round
Plz post pictures, videos so people's should know, more about the criminal govt of Noora Sharif ?
I have a feeling this is going to be worst then, MODEL TOWN incident before ?
& this time TUQ supports may, bring out the weapons, to defend themselves?

Police Station burned in Qaidabaad...
So , now another dirty trick? Burn the govt offices & put the charge on the peoples , who the Noora govt killed in the model town?
Good one , revolution has started!
Btw media teams been attacked by police why?

So , now another dirty trick? Burn the govt offices & put the charge on the peoples , who the Noora govt killed in the model town?
Good one , revolution has started!
Btw media teams been attacked by police why?
Buhls8xCMAEOdtm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom