What's new

Putin vows to boost Russian military supplies to Vietnam amid South China Sea dispute

Weaponization of Asia just like Europe in 1930's has started, thanks to the greedy china. China is the real danger and enemy of Asia's rise, it is like West needed a bully to stop Asia's rise and they got one in China.

Already anti china block is in the formation and one can only imagine the scale of war if it happens. Best thing to do is eliminate CCP.
Well, I will said it's just some hawks want the war, some bunch of stupid nationalist want to show off to the World: how's mighty China.
The rest of China is fine

Anti-India alliance is already coming to fruition.
well they were always there ever since we got owr independence from britiskh still we are there and making owrself stronger by the day ...my dear sky rocketting high IQ freind.no hard feelings :cheers:

it is not hating, it is the result of what r you doing. Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Srilanka, Maldives all have strong anti- india sentiment. Can you read Bangla ? if you can i will post a BD army personal's experience about India.
Wrong. Maoists are losing support in Nepal and rest are pro-India. Same with Bhutan and Maldives. Both have pro-India govts. We have problem with just Pakistan and China while potential enemies can be BD and Sri-Lanka in future but then again we have our moves like supporting Myanmar etc which we'll play according to your moves.

Russia is simply looking to make a quick buck, they need to diversify their economy away from being solely a producer of gas if they don't want to be choked by Western sanctions. But as 1979 shows, they won't help you in a real shooting war :lol:

Wrong. Maoists are losing support in Nepal and rest are pro-India. Same with Bhutan and Maldives. Both have pro-India govts. We have problem with just Pakistan and China while potential enemies can be BD and Sri-Lanka in future but then again we have our moves like supporting Myanmar etc which we'll play according to your moves.

Bhutan and Maldives ... :lol: They don't hold a candle to Pakistan-BD-SL.

cool story bro :enjoy:

i can give you one reason: India always trying to put a proxy govt. in those countries and India was helping tamil fighters against Srilanka for independence who are basically indian. You need to read lots of news about those countries.

You mean the same SL who wanted to give a base to the USN?
If you dont know, LTTE wouldn't have been eliminated without the support of India.

cool story bro :enjoy:
True story bhai. prachanda lost election in Nepal and so is his daughter. Same with Maldives. Nayeem has won the election there and he is a pro Indian guy and so was his brother 'Gayoom'. Infact in Maldives both President and his runner up 'Nashed' are pro Indians. Their previous anti-Indian president didn't even get 6% votes in recent elections.

While China uses few country to block India, India uses the rest of the word to block it...How is that?
When you say the "world" can you please tell me if the world consist of only India? Or does that mean Russia, Pakistan, Australia, Greece, Ukraine, etc etc are from Mars?

True story bhai. prachanda lost election in Nepal and so is his daughter. Same with Maldives. Nayeem has won the election there and he is a pro Indian guy and so was his brother 'Gayoom'.
1. Same election influence by India in Nepal
2. Is not the Nayeem ran for asylum from getting arrested ? LOL Currenent Maldives president is Abdulla Yameen

1. Same election influence by India in Nepal
2. Is not the Nayeem ran for asylum from getting arrested ? LOL
Nayeem didn't run for asylum, it was Nashed. Though both guys are pro-India. Their previous anti-India president didn't even get 6% vote. Results are saying everything.
PS: my mistake. I meany Yameen, half brother of former president Gayoom.

Nayeemo didn't run for asylum, it was Nashed. Though both guys are pro-India. Their previous anti-India president didn't even get 6% vote. Results are saying everything.
Ok but current President is not pro-india :D

When you say the "world" can you please tell me if the world consist of only India? Or does that mean Russia, Pakistan, Australia, Greece, Ukraine, etc etc are from Mars?

Its commonsense.

Ok but current President is not pro-india :D
He is a pro-Indian guy. He's half brother of former president 'Gayoom' whom India helped in 80s when terrorists attacked maldives. Gayoom's daughter is their current foreign minister or something. Even yesterday maldivian president said that his top most priority is to improve ties and security relations with India.

Back
Top Bottom