What's new

Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria

Putin is very brave politician .very brave decision.i suggest Russa to attack KSA if sham attacked by U.S .teach these arabs lesson .They are Destabilizing pakistan with chachen Gorillas .Playing dirty against muslim countries .Attack these criminal saudi's but please No damage to our holly places .

Putin is very brave politician .very brave decision.i suggest Russa to attack KSA if sham attacked by U.S .teach these arabs lesson .They are Destabilizing pakistan with chachen Gorillas .Playing dirty against muslim countries .Attack these criminal saudi's but please No damage to our holly places .
donot know about other cities of saudi arab but no one can attack on center of the world .......Enemies have been trying for thousand years but failed every time .........:)

Oh ; ( how lame someone could really be :lol:

Thanks to Boeing, the BAE, and Lockheed Martin for equipping the RSAF with a state-of-the-art tech, but most importantly thanks to our paper that enabled us to hook up with someone else's wife\daughter.

:lol: No way
You are aware that those planes take a great deal of spares and munitions....which wouldn't be supplied in case of west vs. ME? You need to read this in the context of the post I was replying to.

You know this isn't a video game right? There is no reset button. Russia does that and you know full well there would be US nuclear retaliation. To think otherwise is delusional. I've seen a few of your posts here and there. You came off like a fairly rational person in them. Please tell me that you're not another typical irrational PDF armchair general that lives in a fantasy land of death and destruction.

We're adults, right? United States will not rest until they destroy all of its competitors, even potential ones. All of these interventions - this is just the prologue, rehearsal of a major war. Hitler started out from small interventions just as well. The ultimate goal of all invaders - Russia.
carthaginem esse delandem
And we, the Russian, for some strange reason do not want to be destroyed. We want to live, build our country, explore the space.

C'mon :lol: dude, I was flipping with you :ashamed: please don't take me seriously.

You are aware that those planes take a great deal of spares and munitions....which wouldn't be supplied in case of west vs. ME? You need to read this in the context of the post I was replying to.

Regarding spares and munitions, the RSAF is doing a great job for the time being in this regard. Additionally, Saudi defense doctrine is solely based on self-defense and self-defense only, so, it is most likely impossible that a confrontation such as West vs ME will take place.

donot know about other cities of saudi arab but no one can attack on center of the world .......Enemies have been trying for thousand years but failed every time .........:)
The current arabs are not muslims anymore .they are bunch of criminals ,destroying muslim nations including pakistan . Saudis are U.S pet.Lanat khuda ke aesa muslims pa .Ya hamari badkismati ha ke Allah ka ghar in ka pas ha .

[video]http://tune.pk/video/53619/WikiLeaks-Saudi-Arabia-and-UAE-funding-Terrorism-in-Pakistan-YouTube[/video]

The current arabs are not muslims anymore .they are bunch of criminals ,destroying muslim nations including pakistan . Saudis are U.S pet.Lanat khuda ke aesa muslims pa .Ya hamari badkismati ha ke Allah ka ghar in ka pas ha .

[video]http://tune.pk/video/53619/WikiLeaks-Saudi-Arabia-and-UAE-funding-Terrorism-in-Pakistan-YouTube[/video]

And we are the Takfiris :lol:

Worst then Takfiris .Responsible for destruction of every muslim nation .You nation is Munafiq

Wallpapers+Flag+of+Saudi+Arabia+Saudi+Arabic+Flag+Graphics+%25282%2529.jpg

Love for the Greatness of Allah and its Rsool Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) but you arabs failed to keep muslims together .Even Allah will not forgive your Holly Corrupt King . Eventually they will fall .They already sold your nation to Americans .How a Non-Muslim can be a protector of Muslims .Is your nation Coward or week that can't defend it self .Does Allah give you guys right to destroy your muslim neighbors . Very shameful behavior of your kings .

Love for the Greatness of Allah and its Rsool Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) but you arabs failed to keep muslims together .Even Allah will not forgive your Holly Corrupt King . Eventually they will fall .They already sold your nation to Americans .How a Non-Muslim can be a protector of Muslims .Is your nation Coward or week that can't defend it self .Does Allah give you guys right to destroy your muslim neighbors . Very shameful behavior of your kings .

Wallpapers+Flag+of+Saudi+Arabia+Saudi+Arabic+Flag+Graphics+%25282%2529.jpg

Back
Top Bottom