What's new

Pure Hypocritical RAGE against Pakistan by Sen.Rob

RayKalm

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
That is not rage. That is the norm at which parliamentary debates take place. Note: I'm not supporting what he said.

Have you watched EU parliament debates or Hansard debates?

Here's an example how it can go... (Farrage is one of my favourite speaker..)

Last edited by a moderator:
That is not rage. That is the norm at which parliamentary debates take place. Note: I'm not supporting what he said.

Have you watched EU parliament debates or Hansard debates?

He sounded pretty darn pissed off for hypocritical reasons to me.

And yes, to some degree, I have.

He sounded pretty darn pissed off for hypocritical reasons to me.

And yes, to some degree, I have.

Yes, he is pissed off. But from his perspective he sees it like this:

You give your friend billions of dollars in aid over 10 years. Yet your friend betrays you and backstabs you repeatedly, latest move being to block the road through which you travel (nato supply).

Not that I'm advocating such a view as I recognise pakistans sacrifices. But this is how he sees it so, from his perspective, being "pissed off" is quite 'reasonable'.

You give your friend billions of dollars in aid over 10 years. Yet your friend betrays you and backstabs you repeatedly, latest move being to block the road through which you travel (nato supply).

Not that I'm advocating such a view as I recognise pakistans sacrifices. But this is how he sees it so, from his perspective, being "pissed off" is quite 'reasonable'.

That is what you called brainwashed and stupidity. As well as ignorance.

Here's one where he compares Pakistan to Hitler.

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher on FNC's Your World with Neil Cavuto 05-11-11 - YouTube

Are you denying the aid pakistan received from the USA right from the 60s? Don't mind, but why not blame the gov. of pakistan for its history of mismanagement?

Look at what South Korea received from the US and compare pakistan with south korea. Figures are in 2009 dollar.

figure1_USAssistance_to_Korea.gif

I am not advocating or supporting his stance. Just showing the difference in perspectives that exist (compared to how you are viewing the situation and him). I do recognise pakistan's sacrifice for war on terrorists.

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher Debates in Favor of His Amendment to Cut off Foreign Aid to Pakistan 5-17-12an - YouTube

To hear the rage watch part 2 below

REBUTTAL pt. 2 -Rep. Dana Rohrabacher Debates Amendment to Cut Off Aid to Pakistan 5-17-12 - YouTube

Oh boy, as if we haven't seen this before. Americans being Americans.

I won't even bother mentioning how wrong and stupid this guy is with all his so called 'points'.

as you suggested i just watched part 2 , and as to his points i would like you to explain how you came to the conclusion it was "wrong and stupid".
after all what did he say ?
1) osama killed 3k Americans . and was found in Pakistan .
2) America has given billions of $ to Pakistan , and they have been unable to act against (who the Americans call)terrorists.
3) there were 13 pages of restrictions against Pakistan . which is a fact , it started in 90 with the presseler bill.

so mate what were his stupid and false points ?

Here's one where he compares Pakistan to Hitler.

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher on FNC's Your World with Neil Cavuto 05-11-11 - YouTube

You are a Bigger Retard.

First, let me point out, I am not supporting my government.

Now, for the AID that the Americans have given us since the 60s. Whatever they have given us, was for a cost. They didn't just hand it to us as good gesture. We do stuff for them, and even then, we lost more than what they have returned to us.

I still remember that during our nuclear tests, they halted the transfer of F-16s to us which we PAYED for, just because we tested nukes in self-defence.

You are a Bigger Retard.

Who are you referring to? You are quoting two people.

First, let me point out, I am not supporting my government.

Now, for the AID that the Americans have given us since the 60s. Whatever they have given us, was for a cost. They didn't just hand it to us as good gesture. We do stuff for them, and even then, we lost more than what they have returned to us.

I still remember that during our nuclear tests, they halted the transfer of F-16s to us which we PAYED for, just because we tested nukes in self-defence.

ALL weapons of pakistan during wars with India was US supplied... What would pakistan do if not for US in 1965, 1971 war? USSR was fully covering India's back at that time. US could just shrug away pakistan and pakistan would probably be North west India by now... Please don't mind but this is the reality which you do not realize. US immensely helped pakistan in all the wars it fought with India.

Well, pakistan refused to sign nuclear NPT treaty before or after the test. US is always opposed to nuclear proliferation and pakistan did not sign the treaty. Thus it faced sanctions. Don't forget India faced sanctions too, for the same reason.

Nowhere did I blame you for supporting your government. You can support or oppose it. What I was pointing out is you are belittling the US aid and shifting the blame for the mismanagement of your government to US.

well, that's quite biased. He deliberately ignore the whole picture missing the part Pakistan has contributed. Cutting NATO supply route has a reason. He got to know that if he's well reasoned.

As a state representative and federal congressman, he's not allowed to "be pissed off" and if he's retarded not knowing that that's a huge waste of taxpayer's money.

politics is a stage to serve the public, not someone's circus show to showcase how a puppy can throw tantrum.

I don't know what you would call a nation that has 99% of terror acts world wide having some roots in that country. be it training or citizens or origins in Pakistan.

Where it's ISI and military support terrorists that are killing American soldiers and Indian ones.

These are acknowledged by practically every country in the world and as ugly and hurtful it maybe to you - are you asking the rest of the world to turn a blind eye to it?

I feel for you guys, I honestly do- I understand the need to defend your reputation. But we are asking for a suspension of belief now, to expect the world to keep quiet about it. The congressman was a bit animated because he sees americans being killed by haqquinis and Pakistan not doing anything about that particular group , Osama found in pak etc. He needs to act like a gentleman.

This guy is an ugly troll. I'm starting to think some Pakistani slept with his daughter or something.

The aid the US has provided is peanuts compared to everything Pakistan has suffered through. Look at how many people have been killed in terrorist attacks in Pakistan.

For 3000 people that were killed in 9/11, the US is setting fire to the world. It's been over ten years, and using 9/11 as an excuse is no longer an option. They have killed more civilians than any other nation in the world.

The US decided to stir a sleeping hornets nest, and is now being stung, while at the same time ridiculing us for warning them beforehand to leave it alone.

well, that's quite biased. He deliberately ignore the whole picture missing the part Pakistan has contributed. Cutting NATO supply route has a reason. He got to know that if he's well reasoned.

As a state representative and federal congressman, he's not allowed to "be pissed off" and if he's retarded not knowing that that's a huge waste of taxpayer's money.

politics is a stage to serve the public, not someone's circus show to showcase how a puppy can throw tantrum.

If you think I am defending him, then you are wrong. He is obviously biased against pakistan and I never denied that.

ALL weapons of pakistan during wars with India was US supplied... What would pakistan do if not for US in 1965, 1971 war? USSR was fully covering India's back at that time. US could just shrug away pakistan and pakistan would probably be North west India by now... Please don't mind but this is the reality which you do not realize. US immensely helped pakistan in all the wars it fought with India.

Shrug away? Firstly, the arms always came at a cost, as I stated above, they just don't hand guns over to us and tell us to enjoy away. People in Pakistan want the US to get lost, only after they clean up their mess which they left us with during the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan. We also have China as a main arm supplier. US was actually quite neutral as compared to the India-Russian grouping to Pakistan.

Well, pakistan refused to sign nuclear NPT treaty before or after the test. US is always opposed to nuclear proliferation and pakistan did not sign the treaty. Thus it faced sanctions. Don't forget India faced sanctions too, for the same reason.

Correction, Pakistan didn't sign the NPT, it fully stated it didn't want to, refusing is out of the question. And even then, we had payed for the F-16s which they halted till 2001 (when Mush decided to side with the Americans). It only goes to show you how Americans use everyone for their own intentions.

Back
Top Bottom