What's new

Punjabi VS Pashto: Which one is easier to learn?

@Hyperion... teach us some basic pasto.. like..... hi, how are you.. I love you.. I kill you.. etc :D

I knew a few words... once a frnd of mine asked me to text him some "flirty Sms"... and you can guess what i did... :lol:

Ok let me

How are you=Sangay ye or Sa chal de

I love you=Za Sta sara meena kawum

I kill you=marr biya de ka

And my fav and most common pashto word to use

Kuni=G***u

:D

Most famous in peshawar

Olamba Alaka cha yakh shii :D

Still even after more than half a decade? :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong

Yara i'm sure you don't know Kashmiri like me.:ashamed: In fact, there must be few Punjab settled out there that tend to speak fluently.

I heard these Dardic Languages are quiet hard to learn. Is there by any chance a school out there in Lahore where you can learn ? My cousins tell me some idiots out there in Pakistan are learning English in American and British accents instead. Some guys have inferiority complexes and thats just bad.

Ok let me

How are you=Sangay ye or Sa chal de

I love you=Za Sta sara meena kawum

I kill you=marr biya de ka

And my fav and most common pashto word to use

Kuni=G***u

:D

Most famous in peshawar

Olamba Alaka cha yakh shii :D

Can you write all sentences in Urdu alphabates ... This might be easy for me to understand :)

Punjabi is one of the mother languages of Urdu.

Is Punjabi ancient than Urdu..??? I had thought that was Hindi .......

Punjabi is easy to learn, I learned "mata guda" from my mother she speaks Punjabi professionally.

@farhan 9909, pata nakha dey na lagi.

I like clean Punjabi dubbings lol specially those ones about president bush.

Punjabi is easy to learn, I learned "mata guda" from my mother she speaks Punjabi professionally.

@farhan 9909, pata nakha dey na lagi.

I like clean Punjabi dubbings lol specially those ones about president bush.

Chachu bush di chalakian :D

Punjabi is easier to learn specially if you know urdu.

Punjabi is no longer Punjabi that was spoken before partition. It has influenced too many urdu/hindi words.

Punjabi is ancient language spoken for thousands of years. Baba Farid born 1173 become the first Punjabi poet and started writing and with that come arabic influence. Before that punjabi was manly infuenced by sanskrit. It has nothing to do with partition or urdu/hindi. Urdu/hindi are both similar apart from one uses more arabic words then the other. But both have many arabic words just like punjabi.

Can you write all sentences in Urdu alphabates ... This might be easy for me to understand :)

Is Punjabi ancient than Urdu..??? I had thought that was Hindi .......

yes punjabi is older, infact we have to thank Baba Farid for urdu/hindi.

well, if you speak Urdu then Punjabi is easy for you, it also depends what accent you are learning in Pashto.I am Khattak so my accent is different from my other friends.Sometime we have to change words so the other person can understand it.But there is a common Pashto accent around Peshawar,charsada, mardan ,sawabi and other areas near by most of the people understand that accent.

@Punjabi VS Pashto: Which one is easier to learn?

Persian:rolleyes1:

btw both Punjabi and Pushtoo are very difficult languages....

@Armstrong

Yara i'm sure you don't know Kashmiri like me.:ashamed: In fact, there must be few Punjab settled out there that tend to speak fluently.

I heard these Dardic Languages are quiet hard to learn. Is there by any chance a school out there in Lahore where you can learn ? My cousins tell me some idiots out there in Pakistan are learning English in American and British accents instead. Some guys have inferiority complexes and thats just bad.

no there are no isnt. that teache kashmiri language....

Punjabi is easiest to learn . infact all languages which have words from urdu or sounding like that are easy for example Hindko/Punjabi/Sariki/ pothohari/ etc etc.

Pashto is difficult but one can learn it . The Americans are very good at speaking even difficult accents

Back
Top Bottom