What's new

PTI Women Wing President Fozia Qasori is going to Join PML-N

these are senseless wordsmithing without any knowledge...
hahaha what a joke you had better knowledge than Talat Hussain hahahaha:omghaha:

Do you know Speaker National Assembly Ayaz Sadiq who defeated IK was also a founding member ?
1101863838-1.gif

hahaha what a joke you had better knowledge than Talat Hussain hahahaha:omghaha:

he has not explained how principle was breached, to begun with, nor explained any principle.

Yes I believe in my judgments, probably because I was brought up in Lahore, not multan :omghaha:

Aysha Gulali of KPK said she is willing to leave her seat for Fouzia Kasuri so will Fouzia now join back?

after all she is asking for a seat because she is founding member of PTI and she can only serve public after becoming MNA ;)

Aysha Gulali of KPK said she is willing to leave her seat for Fouzia Kasuri so will Fouzia now join back?

after all she is asking for a seat because she is founding member of PTI and she can only serve public after becoming MNA ;)
people like you are the part of the problem. She want respect not seat LOL
I wonder, What PTI would do if they won the electon

She want respect not seat LOL

And she went to PMLN to get it? :rolleyes:

Whatever the reason is, I've lost all respect to her.
She could have easily quit the party and said, 'look, I'm independent and going it alone.'

It is quit simple you know if Shireen Mazari go to Fozia's house and meet with her everything will be sattle down

DISAPPOINTED.. GUD FOR HER ... PTI DNT NEED OPPORTUNIST

No space for seat loving opportunist in PTI, all the best to her.

Good riddance, we don't need opportunists.

These people and their parties need to learn to work for the nation rather then work the nation to hold their seat.

Come a few years from now when PTI proved strong opposition and look good for the next election. We will tell this disloyal thing to take a hike.

Like I say, if you are with PTI then you are good otherwise evil. Grow up guys.

Now if she change her mind you same group of people will be praising her. You can close your eyes, but reality someday will slap you, and who knows there is no return afterwards.

Accepting risk is the first step towards fixing it. Wish you best of luck :)

And she went to PMLN to get it? :rolleyes:

Whatever the reason is, I've lost all respect to her.
Does it matter? No. She is in her every right to decide her fate.
She could have easily quit the party and said, 'look, I'm independent and going it alone.'
And going independent would yield what? Even the longest running independent or "one man party" president Shaikh rasheed won with the support of PTI. Contesting and surviving independently requires a lot of things which she doesn't enjoy right now.

Now if she change her mind you same group of people will be praising her. You can close your eyes, but reality someday will slap you, and who knows there is no return afterwards.

Now I will not grow up, thank you very much.

If she thinks that she can leave who she hailed as the only party and join the party that she has been working against, then she is making a mistake.

She may not have been treated fairly. But what she just did was immensely stupid, regardless of what we know, I can safely say that.

She's got to put the interests of the party before her own interests, PTI is working for naya Pakistan, not for her bloody seat.
So what if she's a founding member? If she can betray the party like this, she may not be deserving of a second chance.

But don't worry, I don't expect you a PMLN supporter to understand, PTI is unlike your party.
That logic cannot be applied here.

Does it matter? No. She is in her every right to decide her fate.

When did I ever say she has to stay?
Of course she is free to do whatever.

But the BS being spun, making her some big victim, maybe she is...
But why of all the places she could go, she goes with the parties that entire PTI has been working to get rid of?

And going independent would yield what? Even the longest running independent or "one man party" president Shaikh rasheed won with the support of PTI. Contesting and surviving independently requires a lot of things which she doesn't enjoy right now.

May not yield a damn thing.

Listen, you are missing the point.
I don't mean... that she will go independant and be successful.
If this was a temporary thing and she was upset with party leaders, then going independant would make sense.

By joining noon league, she not only abandoned the party leaders...
She also abandoned all the party values, she abandoned the PTI vision and she abandoned the average supporter.

Huge mistake on her part, otherwise if it was inentional seat hugging...

Good riddance!

Now I will not grow up, thank you very much.

If she thinks that she can leave who she hailed as the only party and join the party that she has been working against, then she is making a mistake.

She may not have been treated fairly. But what she just did was immensely stupid, regardless of what we know, I can safely say that.

She's got to put the interests of the party before her own interests, PTI is working for naya Pakistan, not for her bloody seat.
So what if she's a founding member? If she can betray the party like this, she may not be deserving of a second chance.

But don't worry, I don't expect you a PMLN supporter to understand, PTI is unlike your party.
That logic cannot be applied here.

Fine with me, what ever makes you happy.

PS: my Support for PML-N was upto elections only. Now, I am just a common Pakistan who look at the party for their promises only. (You can follow-up my posts). I am too selfish and want to see my Pakistan to grow only.

PS: my Support for PML-N was upto elections only. Now, I am just a common Pakistan who look at the party for their promises only. (You can follow-up my posts). I am too selfish and want to see my Pakistan to grow only.

You angel.

I would be too, if PTI was given 20 odd years in government and opposition and another 5 years in federal government.
All I would have to do is sit back and see if they actually do anything this time round. If I was given that, I'd denounce my party loyalty too.

You get my gist?

i never said anything against her ... i have worked for pti ..financially, emotionally and physically ..if they didnt offer me any seat it doesnt mean i will leave PTI .. i never called her EVIL..she cant go anywhere she want ... she got respect due to PTI .. alot of people worked for PTI .. everyone cant get seats ... so bhie saab ap k party mei jyain tu ap ko mubarik hoo ... she is would be an asset ...

Indeed I voted performance in previous election and will vote performance in next election too. Like they say in economics is that "competition is good for consumers" likewise competition in politics would be good for citizens. And this would further tighten up the benchmarks for 2018-2023.

no i dont think so ur support was till elections .. you are among those people who are psychological slaves of Bhuuto and Nawaz family ..u have wote them ..ur daughter and sons will vote for maryian and shahbaz ..and ur grand childern will vote for their grand childern ... if u were onlyh going in promises ..every pml n supporter knew they cant slove load shedding in 6 months , while he was makiing promises .. u stilll supported that munafiq .. so dnt give this BS that will follow up on his promises :)

Back
Top Bottom