What's new

PTI to march Solidarity with Judiciary on 6th May

401687_10150781287449527_151626539526_9402973_1115791654_n.jpg

Sir jee u will agree with me once the SC impose article 6 to implement its orders on NRO implementation Case and army wont follow its orders, this is the only reason why judgement was not announced on 16th april instead it was delayed to 3rd may and today is 6th may still no judgement, plus the detailed verdict is still not out, iam absolutely sure that army is not standing with judiciary this time.

The SC should order the Army under Article 196 and order the Military to remove the government and bring in a caretaker government until elections are held.

If the Army refuses, then let them do so, however time will tell, and if not today, tomorrow, a week, month, year, decade, those Military commanders will be held to account for breaching the constitution and as such hanged.

There is always light at the end of the tunnel, and Pakistan's tunnel too is about to end Inshallah.......

From this picture, Its absolutely a poor show; more so since Imran leading it from the front!!

I heard earlier that in and around Pindi-Islamabad, PTI supports base is poor and this picture depicting it loud and clear.

Islamabad I am with you to save the judiciary and Pakistan - Imran Khan

"yousaf raza to sharam annee chayeyee... loog bhookey marr rahey hain ... laikin yousaf raza aik dakoo keh paisey bacha raha hai " IK

575040_386669401375486_143462899029472_1044166_1387413448_n.jpg

303452_354035641325474_125618484167192_60727277_397348602_n.jpg

Islamabad I am with you to save the judiciary and Pakistan - Imran Khan

"yousaf raza to sharam annee chayeyee... loog bhookey marr rahey hain ... laikin yousaf raza aik dakoo keh paisey bacha raha hai " IK

575040_386669401375486_143462899029472_1044166_1387413448_n.jpg

303452_354035641325474_125618484167192_60727277_397348602_n.jpg

From this picture, Its absolutely a poor show; more so since Imran leading it from the front!!

I heard earlier that in and around Pindi-Islamabad, PTI supports base is poor and this picture depicting it loud and clear.

You hear wrong and false things - you'll see it on the 27th in Liaqat Bagh.

He at least did a show to form solidarity with the judiciary. What has ''Baat Asool Ki'' wala done so far apart from playing NooraKushti?

If anyone heard of Imran's speech in this gatherings too it clerly depicts solidarity with judiciary less but as usual an Anti-Nawaz Sharif more,:hitwall: just check it....Imran's needle has been stuck like an old gramophone....on.......NNNaaaawwwwwaaaazzzzzzzz......:rofl::rofl:

On a serious note, he's simply committing a grave mistake in doing that....for ordinary people....the law of diminishing returns already starts on Imran's usual take on Nawaz, from now on its overflowing:alcoholic:

^^^ that picture in which I see SQM and Javed Hashmi standing next to Imran Khan... simply Awesome !!

If anyone heard of Imran's speech in this gatherings too it clerly depicts solidarity with judiciary less but as usual an Anti-Nawaz Sharif more,:hitwall: just check it....Imran's needle has been stuck like an old gramophone....on.......NNNaaaawwwwwaaaazzzzzzzz......:rofl::rofl:

On a serious note, he's simply committing a grave mistake in doing that....for ordinary people....the law of diminishing returns already starts on Imran's usual take on Nawaz, from now on its overflowing:alcoholic:

so you think ImranKhan shouldnt say "nakaloo say hoshiyar" :laugh:

anyway do have patience to listen to The speech you wouldnot have need to type all that...

Sunday, May 6, 2012
PTI Floap Show in Islamabad ( Geo News Reported) & Imran khan afraid
Mr. Mansoor Ali Khan
Reporter of Geo news

Last night he said the Gathering of PML(N) Taxila Jalsa is not more than 15 thousands to 20 thousands, then after PTI kids happy with that news and posting it every where on social media and supporting inside zardari tola which is the duety of IK assigned by Asif Ali Zardari.........

Today PTI Jalsa in Islamabad: The Story is same Mr. Mansoor Ali Khan said the Jalsa of PTI is not more than 4 thousands, This is black day for PTI & Imran khan. I said in my last column after the reading of my thread pti kids abusing not only me, also to Mansoor Ali Khan who was the heero of PTI last night.

Jehanzeb Hafeez: PTI Floap Show in Islamabad ( Geo News Reported) & Imran khan afraid

Witnessed today's #PTI rally, one must admit that #IK has truly mobilised Pakistani #youth ... #Fact @AsmaChaudhry

^^^ that picture in which I see SQM and Javed Hashmi standing next to Imran Khan... simply Awesome !!

so you think ImranKhan shouldnt say "nakaloo say hoshiyar" :laugh:

anyway do have patience to listen to The speech you wouldnot have need to type all that...

Meray Bhai, Azeez, Dost, cousin.....just compares it with a sincere soul of what Nawaz Sharif speaks about a day back in Taxila.
For me, NS has now very valid reasons to attack IK and his party as their stance are quite vulnerable at this very moment but again he let it go..!!

if this is tsunami then why i can see the whole road ahead empty???

i thought this is tsunami

:blah::blah::blah::blah:

This was indeed very disappointing "rally" in my opinion. I was expecting hundred thousand people over there hoping to throw the PM out of the parliament... This was not a political rally but for the sake of protecting the Judiciary.... PML-N's rally was much more successful if you see it side by side (I know I am about to be insulted by PTI supporters in the next post)

Meray Bhai, Azeez, Dost, cousin.....just compares it with a sincere soul of what Nawaz Sharif speaks about a day back in Taxila.
For me, NS has now very valid reasons to attack IK and his party as their stance are quite vulnerable at this very moment but again he let it go..!!

if you attack a more popular brand, it actually fires back.. :azn: its a very basic rule and undoubtedly Nawaz knows...

But see Nawaz's problem is... He does not have anything negative to say about Imran Khan. He started anti-Imran campaign after October-Lahore Jalsa but it failed miserably after Imran cleared off every question raised by PML-N. Now the only slogan they have against PTI is that they are being supported by ISI.

Whereas Imran has many things to say about Nawaz Sharif due to his corrupt past in the 90s. So Nawaz Sharif's sincere soul isn't that sincere either

Back
Top Bottom