What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

yaar aik baat hai i must appreciate your ability to sit through that show. I was watching it to and i quit after 25 minutes when the anchor started shouting against IK :P :P :P .... The third analyst was speaking sense when he talked about how you need experienced men to run a very complicated province but the anchor kept butting him off. even though Asad was a new guy i stillwanted khatak to be the CM bcz we need someone who can run the office and most important the coalition. IK will be on top of him as even Imran knows that there cant be any mistakes.......

Hum dono bhai bhai, I also quit watching it after around half hour.

It was very unlike Kashif Abbasi today, usually he ia very balanced and spot on but today he and Saleem Safi were the epitome of ignorancy. Rauf Klasra and the Khanzada guy were spot on though...

Hum dono bhai bhai, I also quit watching it after around half hour.

It was very unlike Kashif Abbasi today, usually he ia very balanced and spot on but today he and Saleem Safi were the epitome of ignorancy. Rauf Klasra and the Khanzada guy were spot on though...

Glad to know. :P :P

yes he seemed very weird today. yeah the other two guys were making sense. saleem safi even had to correct himself.

DO hatho ki lanat phr :yay:

:yes2: تمہیں شاید پیر کی لعنت کی ضرورت ہے

184502_374448249323753_1066400188_n.jpg

Joint Press Conference by PTI, JI & QWP (Sherpao) - 16th May 2013

See the press conference and very bitter questions asked by journalists, one muh phat journalist even said Pervaiz Khattak sahab you have a past experience in making and breaking of governments (Hakumat giranay ka tajurba hai) yet he answered them appropriately without threatening him or being bitter to them. See that's how noble persons conduct themselves

Joint Press Conference by PTI, JI & QWP (Sherpao) - 16th May 2013

awesome. im going to die with all this happiness.. they remember their promises. KPK all the way towards Naya KPK lol

Some people really are the biggest ignorants...promoting youth doesn't mean you give every other post to a 28 year old. To run a coalition you need a wise head.

There are alot of young people promoted by PTI but the makers of these pics conveniently forget them, it is the intention that matters, give the guy 6 months to pass a comment, juat like I am waiting for 6 months before I pass a definitive comment on PML.

Btw, JIs request for edu ministry was turned down.

It means NS was right that he has an experience team but IK doesn't have experience ... Kindly see today's Off the Record (Kashif Abbasi) ..............

PTI, JI and QWP agree to work on one agenda in K-P
By Hassan AliPublished: May 17, 2013

Imran Khan had personally asked us to form a coalition in K-P, say JI and QWP leaders. PHOTO: FILE
Pervez Khattak, the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s (PTI) nominated chief minister in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, said they have gotten the coalition partners to agree on forming a government in the province on Thursday.
“Establishing peace, ending corruption and immediately conducting local bodies election will be the top priorities of our government,” Khattak said in a joint press conference with coalition partners Jamat Islami (JI) and Qaumi Watan Party (QWP) leaders.
Implementing uniform education system throughout the province, providing better health facilities in government hospitals and reforms in police system will also be dealt on a priority basis, Khattak said.

PTI, JI and QWP have agreed to work on one agenda for the development of K-P and its people, he added.
“Imran Khan had personally asked us to form a coalition with PTI in the government,” said QWP central president Aftab Ahmad Khan Sherpao and JI Central naib Ameer Sirajul Haq.
“We had presented our agenda to PTI’s senior leadership and it’s only upon their agreement that we are announcing our partnership with the political party,” Sherpao said.
“Our conditions were the rehabilitation of militancy affected people, establishment of a trust which will financially assist the affected families and the settlement of the issue of net-hydel profit with federal government,” Sherpao said.
On whether PTI plans to halt NATO supply to the region, Khattak said the issue will be discussed in the assembly and will be decided upon accordingly.
Earlier, PTI had staged protests against the NATO supply line and had asked the then Awami National Party (ANP) government to halt it.

PTI, JI and QWP agree to work on one agenda in K-P – The Express Tribune

so finally

yea ha tabdeeli

lota, currupt te 70 saal ka baba yea khatam karhey ga curruption 90 din mein

21259_420949531336938_1716074308_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom