What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

Asad Qaier is front runner for the job as per GEO.

:D you know we all are duffers?

bolo kesay? wo aisay k that Pervez Khattak cant be made CM of the KPL because he won NA seat NOT PK hence the choice is Asad Qaiser

Mamla hi khatam...we really are duffers!!!

Itnay din say Pervez Khattak lagay huay thay and nobody bothered to check which seat he was from, NA or PK!!!:ashamed:

Chalo phir, Asad Qaiser is indeed the CM.

Any valid evidence or proofs to claim this or just a statement???

Fazl vows protests against KP’s mandate to PTI, claims massive rigging in KPK, FATA

STAFF REPORT

Alleging wide range rigging in general elections, chief of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (F) chief Fazlur Rehman has refused to accept the mandate given by the people of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf.

“The mandate given to the PTI has become controversial,” Fazl remarked while talking to reporters at the residence of former chief minister Akram Khan Durrani on Tuesday.

“We do not recognise PTI’s mandate and have decided of agitation against it throughout the province,” he added.

Advocating his point of view further, Fazl said, “Polling stations were occupied by activists of a particular party. Polling staff was made hostage. Such practices were in progress throughout the Election Day in Peshawar, Mardan, Kohat and other parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and adjoining Federally Administrative Tribal Areas (FATA).”

He said the Election Commission exposed its failure and inefficiencies in this respect and no one could call it fair, free and transparent elections.

Regarding the future line of action, Fazl said the JUI had decided launching agitation against the mandate awarded to the PTI. In this connection, the JUI-F activists had been directed to arrange rallies and protests in all district headquarters.

To a question, Fazl said the JUI-F was in a position to establish its government in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. In this respect, they were in contacts with leaders from the Jamaat Islami, Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz and independent MPAs.

Fazl vows protests against KP

:lol: he wants some rats on his face or in his throat by us. we have gone to polling stations and there was not a single helper from PTI who could have guided the voters even to roll lists let alone any occupying these stations.

funny big fat ugly belly this ****** wants to spoil the province with haram policies

Itnay din say Pervez Khattak lagay huay thay and nobody bothered to check which seat he was from, NA or PK!!!:ashamed:

:D this is the way how certain media mafia lobbies create confusion about supporters of parties :)

even i was like WTF . Prervez Khattak most pobably will be PTI parliamantry leader

I think he won from both provincial and national seat.

:D you know we all are duffers?

bolo kesay? wo aisay k that Pervez Khattak cant be made CM of the KPk because he won NA seat NOT PK hence the choice is Asad Qaiser
There is a good saying "think before you speak" Pervez Khattak also won from PK 13 noshera.Its on the first page of this thread.would you mind checking things first before you speak.Certainly duffer suits here.

i don't expect this post from you.Pervez Khattak also won from PK 13 noshera.The list is posted on the first page of this thread.I am sure me myself and the leadership of PTI is not that stupid to come up with something like this.

A PTI leader has said just now that alliance has been done with JI, QWP ans independents. JI and QWP both to be given one senior ministry...

A formal announcement will come in the evening.

As I have said a million times before, education, health, infrastructure/public works and interior ministry should be with PTI.

PTi general secretary KPK alao says that Pervez Khattak will be CM.

Spring Onion, you were wrong, so it seems another NA seat gone for PTI.

Situation will become clear today evening after press conference.

There is a good saying "think before you speak" Pervez Khattak also won from PK 13 noshera.Its on the first page of this thread.would you mind checking things first before you speak.Certainly duffer suits here.

i don't expect this post from you.Pervez Khattak also won from PK 13 noshera.The list is posted on the first page of this thread.I am sure me myself and the leadership of PTI is not that stupid to come up with something like this.

Yeah sorry...he won from 2 seats.

A PTI leader has said just now that alliance has been done with JI, QWP ans independents. JI and QWP both to be given one senior ministry...

As I have said a million times before, education, health, infrastructure/public works and interior ministry should be with PTI.

Don't worry PTI can easily win NA 5 noshera.It includes Noshera all the way upto my village Cherat.My relative khaliq ur rehman also won PK 12 so this is easy for PTI to win.MY family who lives in Peshawar has to go to Cherat to cast their vote.This is an easy seat for PTI trust me.Pervez khattak and khaliq voter has to come out again to cast their vote in by elections.I see it very easy.

My bad. Asad Qaiser also won both seats.

Fazlu is out to sabotage formation of PTI govt in KPK. He insists and is also pressurising Nawaz to facilitate him in formation of mullaa govt here

AQ and PK both won National and Provincial seats... I would personally like PK to be the CM of KPK for obvious reasons... and Molana could fart big and huge but he won't be able to make the Govt. in KPK. People of KPK and Pehsawar in specific would come out on the streets if anything of the sort takes place... Fazlu is not acceptable to KPKians. Simple.

AQ and PK both won National and Provincial seats... I would personally like PK to be the CM of KPK for obvious reasons... and Molana could fart big and huge but he won't be able to make the Govt. in KPK. People of KPK and Pehsawar in specific would come out on the streets if anything of the sort takes place... Fazlu is not acceptable to KPKians. Simple.

Aur Loog nikal Ayain Gey 11 May Ko ÑAYA Pakistan Ban jaayegaa? Lol
What To Naya Pakistan Friend? Ohh Cant Find It? So Now Try To Make Naya KpK?
where Tusunami Went? even Not In KpK?

Fazlu has been given the cold shoulder by PML...after yesterday's meeting of NS and IK, diesel would have gotten a heart attack!

He just can't live without being in government.

Aur Loog nikal Ayain Gey 11 May Ko ÑAYA Pakistan Ban jaayegaa? Lol
What To Naya Pakistan Friend? Ohh Cant Find It? So Now Try To Make Naya KpK?
where Tusunami Went? even Not In KpK?

A wiseman once said; there's alway room for hope, and there's always place for improvement.

I am personally happy the way things are going; for instance do read my signature - it sums it up very beautifully.

PTI can apply and muster their muscles on whatever policy they had for Pakistan over KPK as a pilot project. If they delivered, they'll get our votes (and the rest of Pakistan too) next time and if they don't - well, there's always an alternative.

946790_153479961491135_307584777_n.jpg

PS: Had a chat with a property dealer yesterday and he said since the news have floated that PTI is to form the Govt. in KPK, property prices have sky rocketed. More and more people are coming to invest in this sector of the business which has never been seen.

For what obvious reasons, bhai? Can you elaborate?

Pervez Khatak seems a really old man..would he be able to deliver in a challenging province like KPK? Kahin ECP k chairman wala haal na ho jaye :undecided:

For what obvious reasons, bhai? Can you elaborate?

Pervez Khatak seems a really old man..would he be able to deliver in a challenging province like KPK? Kahin ECP k chairman wala haal na ho jaye :undecided:

For he's an experienced person belongs to a political family and has the knowledge of how to do politics. If PTI had 2/3rd majority, Asad Qaisar (a Nazaryati Karkun) might have been a suitable choice but since it's a coalition PK should be given the responsibility to keep their allies inline with their policies. Keep in mind, the dirty politics Sherpao and Fazlu group would play - AQ doesn't have the credibility and capacity to get inclined with these Gurus of Pakistan's politics.

Let's see... Allah Wo Karay Jis Mein Hum Sub Ki Kher Ho. BTW, PK is only 60.

Fazlu has been given the cold shoulder by PML...after yesterday's meeting of NS and IK, diesel would have gotten a heart attack!

He just can't live without being in government.

He ran here and there in search of Govt. but when he got a cold shoulder from PMLN too, he started spewing the venom that the elections in KPK were rigged and that we don't accept PTI's mandate here.

253220_539015572803186_1253160386_n.jpg

With QWP , JI and Ind it seems PTI has a good majority but PTI must have all the ministries controlling security,health,education e.t.c. they must keep important ministries to give us the glimpse of Pakistan. A golden opportunity indeed. It seems AQ will become the CM. I was under the impression PK was a more senior politician so he would be chosen since running a coalition is hard work and you need some political cunning and experience to deal with them. I personally would have liked IK but i dont think he contested from there and i dont want him to leave the important seat of Rawalpindi.

Back
Top Bottom