What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

Just In: (100% Confirmed From PTI Source)

1: Azam Swati contacted Asad Qaiser and told him that its your right to become CM. Dont let Pervez Khattak to be CM.

2: PTI KPK has contacted PMLN KPK to form govt.

PTI breaking in KPK i think its time for Imran khan Shikari to address his people through video conference.

QWP chairman Sherpao has confirmed that IK has contacted him.

So PTI has contacted JI and QWP...I think pti should only tag along one party, do say bara rolla machta hai, everybody wants a ministry.

In that case, I would marginally prefer QWP...but...

Pakistan Election 2013: JI decides to support PTI in KPK | The News Tribe

So if indeed JI is coming and Indep also tag along, no need to get together QWP...everybody wants something so it's better to not have another party tag along which will demand benefits.

I don't think, he has said that they will let PTI make govt.

According to my sources, PTI will pick Siraj-ul-Haq of JI for CHship 'if' the alliance goes through... they only need 3/5 seats to form the Govt... keep in mind PPP is already there, APML of Musharraf too has 1 PK seat in KPK... so the chances are, PTI will form the Govt. no matter what.

Just in; KPK Mein PTI KI Aik Largest Majority Hay To KPK Mein Imran Khan Ki Hukomat Ayegi. Nawaz Shareef.

According to my sources, PTI will pick Siraj-ul-Haq of JI for CHship 'if' the alliance goes through... they only need 3/5 seats to form the Govt... keep in mind PPP is already there, APML of Musharraf too has 1 PK seat in KPK... so the chances are, PTI will form the Govt. no matter what.

Just in; KPK Mein PTI KI Aik Largest Majority Hay To KPK Mein Imran Khan Ki Hukomat Ayegi. Nawaz Shareef.

Wtf, why a JI CM? CM should be a PTI man, we have enough choices, QWP, indep and one seat of Mush...no need to get a JI CM IMO.

QWP chairman Sherpao has confirmed that IK has contacted him.

So PTI has contacted JI and QWP...I think pti should only tag along one party, do say bara rolla machta hai, everybody wants a ministry.

is there any way of avoiding independents? all of them will want something in return. whereas a proper party may be happy with just one ministry depending on its seats.

Wtf, why a JI CM? CM should be a PTI man, we have enough choices, QWP, indep and one seat of Mush...no need to get a JI CM IMO.

PTI lacks a credible and experienced fellow to lead from the front... Pervaiz Khattak is the only experienced candidate but his credibility is what is the hurdle - he has changed sides in his political career a few time. Read about Siraj-ul-Haq, you may like the guy...

I'd personally like a CM who belongs to Peshawar for obvious reasons. Every CM KPK had, was always from other cities, and they completely ignored the capital city of the province on every level. We need someone from Peshawar to make it a model City.

Its PTI's right to form govt. in KPK....What the hell they(fazlu and NS) are trying to prove.... we wont accept fazlu's govt.

Molana and NS are talking about a possible alliance in Federal Govt - don't take PTI trolls too seriously :P

PTI will lose if it teams up with JI and it will lose face if it doesn't go for provincial govt. in KPK :lol:

PTI lacks a credible and experienced fellow to lead from the front... Pervaiz Khattak is the only experienced candidate but his credibility is what is the hurdle - he has changed sides in his political career a few time. Read about Siraj-ul-Haq, you may like the guy...

I'd personally like a CM who belongs to Peshawar for obvious reasons. Every CM KPK had, was always from other cities, and they completely ignored the capital city of the province on every level. We need someone from Peshawar to make it a model City.

how is JI considered in KPK with respect to development work and corruption?

how much do they really need? i heard an analysts from kpk talking on geo saying they need 68 seats to make govt.

how is JI considered in KPK with respect to development work and corruption?

They have never been in Govt. except when they were in MMA where they did a lot of works all around the province. Siraj-ul-Haq may be a good choice from all accounts while the ministries would go to PTI.

Let's see, there are rumours floating just now that the Govt. has been formed by PTI, but we've yet to know about the details.

They have never been in Govt. except when they were in MMA where they did a lot of works all around the province. Siraj-ul-Haq may be a good choice from all accounts while the ministries would go to PTI.

Let's see, there are rumours floating just now that the Govt. has been formed by PTI, but we've yet to know about the details.

what did MMA did in KPK?

i thought they did nothing at all

is there any way of avoiding independents? all of them will want something in return. whereas a proper party may be happy with just one ministry depending on its seats.

This is a 2 edged sword.

Independents don't really want ministries, they want some share here and there, they want to be tagged along...while the parties want a ministry or two.

So if there would be 2 parties and no independent, we would need to cater to 2 parties so around 3-4 ministries. While indep and ministry would mean that bargaining will be less intense IMO.

The ministries PTI needs to keep are of education, health, public works/infrastructure and security, law waghaira ki kisi ko dain dain beshak.

KPK needs to perform better than all other provinces, it is imperative.

KPK needs to perform better than all other provinces, it is imperative.

On this PTI future depends heck at the very very least they have to perform better then previous parties in power. For that they must have sufficient control and those ministries in their control at all cost.

PMLN will let PTI form gov in KPK in return for PTI not to contest bogus elections in Punjab.

This is the trade.

Can't people see, it is a game.

Back
Top Bottom