What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

PTI's decision to run KPK while the center is controlled by a man who just carried out our nation's gangrape right before our eyes,isn't going to fulfill PTI's hopes of change.

Feel free to disagree.

Stop behaving like sissy - This time if educated class decided to vote that doesn't mean that they got right to rule, you are still minority and try to become majority to run country as per your wish unless you want to make IK a self appointed khalifa.

Dnt worry guys ..This time they have an excuse that they couldn't perform because they were not in federal...next time they will be exposed badly and again we will be taunting them . This time all educated awaam rejected them next time even the massive rigging will not save them . I think we won , a Nawaz shareef oppenent got 50000 thousand in his halqa ..Even lower middle class started rejected them ... Next time there munafiqat will be exposed ...As they say ....
Kuch Sher k loog b Zalim the
kuch sanu b parna da shouq se

Stop behaving like sissy - This time if educated class decided to vote that doesn't mean that they got right to rule, you are still minority and try to become majority to run country as per your wish unless you want to make IK a self appointed khalifa.

Good talk,lovie. We'll need that for another 'age of hope'.

Something serious will happen and noon league govt won't survive. there will have to be early elections sometime 2014 or beginning of '15 at latest.

Disgraceful choice of words and the age old 'worlds owe me an explanation' syndrome :coffee:

anything less would be an understatement. you can cover your eyes on their track record all you want, but these people will remain poison for Pakistan.

Something serious will happen and noon league govt won't survive. there will have to be early elections sometime 2014 or beginning of '15 at latest.

Not in 2014 but surely they will not be able to complete term if they didn't behave this time. But i think, they will be very careful this time because of PTI sitting on opposition benches.

Nothing of this sort is going to happen. Picture Zaradri's tenure and tell me what could be worse then that. Don't be in denial, accept the reality - next five years PMLN will be in power.

Not in 2014 but surely they will not be able to complete term if they didn't behave this time. But i think, they will be very careful this time because of PTI sitting on opposition benches.

Haha @ 35 strong opposition :angel:

Nothing of this sort is going to happen. Picture Zaradri's tenure and tell me what could be worse then that. Don't be in denial, accept the reality - next five years PMLN will be in power.

its not about 35 alone,you and your Mian sahab know well that one call from Captain and millions of youth around the parliment...be careful what you wish for...:)

Bitter reality :sad:

its not about 35 alone,you and your Mian sahab know well that one call from Captain and millions of youth around the parliment...be careful what you wish for...:)

We all know what happened to the millions of TuQ. If PTI pulls such a stunt it will lose all its 'naya' appeal.

It's not 35 - PPP+MQM+JUI will be sitting in opposition and will be itching to form govt. again even if they don't follow you have to remember that in Pakistan Hakoomatain banti dihatoon main hain aur girti shahroon main hain and IK has strong support in cities. On top of that don't forget factor of media and social media.

Dnt worry guys ..This time they have an excuse that they couldn't perform because they were not in federal...next time they will be exposed badly and again we will be taunting them . This time all educated awaam rejected them next time even the massive rigging will not save them . I think we won , a Nawaz shareef oppenent got 50000 thousand in his halqa ..Even lower middle class started rejected them ... Next time there munafiqat will be exposed ...As they say ....
Kuch Sher k loog b Zalim the
kuch sanu b parna da shouq se

We shall wait and see with baited breath, how will the tiger perform during the next 5 years term, if they perform similar to the last 5 year term believe me they wont have a chance to win the next elections, times have changed, now if we have a more credible opposition, depending on how the federal government performs they probably wont survive the 5 year term. We just have to wait and see next few years or months will be very interesting watch this space.

Back
Top Bottom