What's new

PTI threatens to block NATO supply

good thinking but i dnt think it is easy to stop the drones....we can reduce it my making dharnas and putting pressure on american government but for complete end of drone strikes we must shot it down....because this will cost too much to american gov...

Zardari made a very intelligent point, "Okey we take down a drone. Then what?...." And seems like people have started to realize the reality that we just can't bring down a drone or block NATO supply without considering the consequences.
logo.jpg

1101861946-1.gif

Zardari made a very intelligent point, "Okey we take down a drone. Then what?...." And seems like people have started to realize the reality that we just can't bring down a drone or block NATO supply without considering the consequences.
logo.jpg

1101861946-1.gif
We can shoot down the drone and nothing will happen only problem is our leaders are impotent and cowards USA wants to get out of Afghanistan they can't dare to mess with us Sir only problem

Abi soch rahi hay KPK govt. Abi "josh-e-posting" se zara parheez farmayeen. Kahin aysa na ho kay phir facepalm par jai :)

bhie yeh josh e muafiqat wala qaam ap k party karti ha ... u know it but u r kool with it :)

logo.jpg

1101861946-1.gif

aik tu bhie Nawaz sharif power mei anay se pheley kuch bolta ha ..baadh mei kuch ... bhie agar nhie kuch kar saktay tu lambi labi choortay kiun hoo ..HUM BULLET TRAIN BANYAIN GAY ... bullshit ..what he is saying now ..he should have told people in his jalsas
btw ap ko zardari k points intelligent he lagyain gay ..dono mr 10 % and zardari americans k petho hain

aik tu bhie Nawaz sharif power mei anay se pheley kuch bolta ha ..baadh mei kuch ... bhie agar nhie kuch kar saktay tu lambi labi choortay kiun hoo ..HUM BULLET TRAIN BANYAIN GAY ... bullshit ..what he is saying now ..he should have told people in his jalsas
btw ap ko zardari k points intelligent he lagyain gay ..dono mr 10 % and zardari americans k petho hain

JOSH_E_KHITABAT MEIN

:rofl:

Y000 NAWAZ SHARIF SUCHAL RANGBAZ hai

he started that josh-e-ALFAZ TEHREEK now i see it becoming THE next big thing

:rofl:

Abi to govt aaye bhee nahi hay uski. Abi besabray kiu ho rahay ho meray bhai? Haan agar 4 saal tak aysa na hua to phir bilkul shauk se post karna. And do qoute me one time when he said key "hum drone gira dain gay". He always suggested that he will talk with US to work out a solution for this. I would appreciate if you can provide me a proof when he catagorically said key N will shoot down the drones.

It takes guts to do so and mentioning statements of Zardari is incorrigible because the man is a bought stooge of United States government obviously he couldn't even raise his voice against drones let alone shooting them down. The problem is we are so used to being ruled by such gutless men that we can't even imagine how a leader who is competent and hasn't sold his soul would act like. There is no need to fear what the consequences are if you have lived here and seen the damage been done you would have known by now that we are already losing it big time and what consequences did we have to face when the NATO supply had been blocked? Oh yes i guess there weren't any suicide attacks then so thats all about the consequences we are dreading to face.

Hey Guys can we have a THread on Josh-e-stuff like name all the politician and describe them like

SHahbaz sharif is Josh-e-khitabat
ALtaf hussain is Josh-e-Tafreeh
IMran Khan is Josh-e-Jazbat
ASIF zardari is JOsh-e-Ghadari

so on and so foruth
but in a a political section and under a new THread Named,

"Josh_e-Siyasat"

Abi to govt aaye bhee nahi hay uski. Abi besabray kiu ho rahay ho meray bhai? Haan agar 4 saal tak aysa na hua to phir bilkul shauk se post karna. And do qoute me one time when he said key "hum drone gira dain gay". He always suggested that he will talk with US to work out a solution for this. I would appreciate if you can provide me a proof when he catagorically said key N will shoot down the drones.

yaar umaar mei b barey hoo ..mujay acha nhie lagta ....u already know k chaadi mari ha ..man up to admit it

Next year there won't be US soldier in Afghn, No Supply ,No protest...

Many will be jobless then. :P

yaar umaar mei b barey hoo ..mujay acha nhie lagta ....u already know k chaadi mari ha ..man up to admit it
Yahe to keh raha hoon kay main nay to nahi suna koe aysa jumla. If you said so then probably would have heard or seen it somewhere and there would have existed at least one proof of this. So kindly share it here so that we can also correct ourselves.

Using KpK police to stop nato supplies going in to afghanistan from karachi via baluchistan,s chamman boder? Wow?

Yes if they don't take it through KPK then nothing can be done... But you're assuming there is only one supply route, there are two.

nato+supply+routes.jpg

The Kabul Supply route can be blocked. At least KPK people won't facilitate the enemies of Pakistan, if the other provinces want to continue their anti-Pak activity they can. PTI can't do anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom