What's new

PTI threatens to block NATO supply

so what will the central government do??:what:

Theyll laugh at imran khans stupidity. Imran is new into politics. Infact, his political career has just started. He has already ruined it by electing 70 and 80 year old buddhay for KPK govt. He came with a vision of giving power to the youth but now that he is in power, he has taken yet another u-turn. Imran khan is known as a U-turn in pakistan because of his U-turns in politics.

@ghilzai

I know we have suffered huge irrepairable loses since 79 onwards but Keep hope. Peace shall return to our lands and people soon,both in Pakistan and Afghanistan, our future generations will inherit stable,prosper and powerful countries..inshallah :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just some random map I searched over google images. And don't say no way - its yes way. Nato Supply route is the future's Indian supply route. Aagay agay dekhiaye, hum thallay lagnay ki new new heights hit kareinge.

What else can democracy delivers you? insecure leader and country being held hostage to sold out individuals!

Theyll laugh at imran khans stupidity. Imran is new into politics. Infact, his political career has just started. He has already ruined it by electing 70 and 80 year old buddhay for KPK govt. He came with a vision of giving power to the youth but now that he is in power, he has taken yet another u-turn. Imran khan is known as a U-turn in pakistan because of his U-turns in politics.

was thinking the same..there's no way the central government is gonna allow that...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

center is no problem for imran.he knows how to tacal ganjas.dakhtay hayn kia karta hay nawaz.

It's just some random map I searched over google images. And don't say no way - its yes way. Nato Supply route is the future's Indian supply route. Aagay agay dekhiaye, hum thallay lagnay ki new new heights hit kareinge.

Three questions: What are the reasons that we will remain thallay lagey? And if PTI were in power, how would Imran Khan deal with those reasons? And if there is a solution that PTI could have come up with, why can NS government not come up with them as well?

Three questions: What are the reasons that we will remain thallay lagey? And if PTI were in power, how would Imran Khan deal with those reasons? And if there is a solution that PTI could have come up with, why can NS government not come up with them as well?

Please do not ask serious questions.

This thread is not for real discussion.

Just a halla gulla dharna tamasha for therkian tehrikians :lol:

p.s. NATO supply roots is allowed and controlled by Pak army. Only Kiyani can decide to shut down the supply routes and not some pipsqueak from PtI.

What can i say- its a really immature move so early into their first term-
Focus on education- infrastructure- investments instead-

Please do not ask serious questions.

This thread is not for real discussion.

Just a halla gulla dharna tamasha for therkian tehrikians :lol:

p.s. NATO supply roots is allowed and controlled by Pak army. Only Kiyani can decide to shut down the supply routes and not some pipsqueak from PtI.

I am trying my best to contribute Sir, that is all.

Is the decision Kiyani's (or his successor's) alone to take or must he consult with other authorities too, in your opinion?

Stop spreading misinformation... did Zardari cried to you aswell?

I am trying my best to contribute Sir, that is all.

Is the decision Kiyani's (or his successor's) alone to take or must he consult with other authorities too, in your opinion?

It is Zardari who is head of the state and it require his approval... if army block the route than the same people will tell same tales with twist.

yes and yes

Thank you for the first yes, but for the second yes, do you mean to imply that the COAS will consult with the Corps Commanders or will he accept the role of the elected Prime Minster in making such important policy decisions per the Constitution?

We know that drone attacks are carried out with the complicity of pak government and army that kill innocent people aswell as those whom some consider as terrorist.

Pakistan should either protect people of fata or end its claim to this land, if you can't look after it then you don't deserve it.

The whole of FATA and KPK should gain its independence from Pakistan, along with Baluchistan. The people of these provinces are treated as if they are less Pakistanis and there is no regard for their concerns and sufferings.

Primary reason is aid, i.e. bribe money given to Pakistani leaders. Pakistani leaders have converted the country into a beggar state and where else will you get your money to loot if the nation has squat?

Just as an example if you go see ex-PM Gillani's new house and if you saw his house before he became PM you'll see the difference, how did his fortunes turn on a PM's official salary SO much? He robbed the Pak economy after infusing it with US aid money.

Nothing is free, this is the payment they give to Pakistan to do its bidding. @CENTCOM 's posts are devoid of REAL facts (can't blame, an official mouthpiece for not debating facts but regurgitating fashionable official statements) and is a narrative of selective memory. He gave an example of supply route blockade as an example of Pakistani independence from the US. We have carefully studied this when this was going on. A lot of aid was still going on... Air space was still open to the US.

The only problem was the US effed up and Pakistani government did all that it did to save face, not as a policy shift or policy independence. All the while they were worried about finding a face saving method to somehow resume the Nato supply route. Perhaps even more worried than the Americans were. The real Kambakhti during that period was of the Pak government by being stuck between a rock and a hard place. What did the Pak government do? They took a non-apology from Hillary (its well documented on t his forum) declared victory by calling it an apology and resumed it the first odd chance they got.

In the mean time some further funds were released to Pakistan, i.e. into their pockets.

With PTI, they have stated on thing categorically, they will not take aid - categorically aid from the US. If they remain true to this - I'm sure koi bhooka nahi marne wala we spent the 90s with American sanctions as well, and if Sep 11 wouldn't have happened we still would have been surviving on those sanctions. I'm sure we would have been better off if Sep 11 had not happened. Sep 11 as someone I know put it, was really an attack on Pakistan as we got screwed the most. Everyone else came out better. Anyway I'm digressing. Pakistan not only lacks an honest leadership, its plagued by a leadership which in any other country would be hanged for treason en masse for its crimes against its own nation.

Supporters of drone attacks IMO are just those, mulk dushman, gaddaar. I can't accept any other label for someone who wants a foreign military to bomb their own nation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom