What's new

PTI must change its leader

Bi7AcrGIMAARv8Q.jpg

The tragedy is that Mr.Khan also needs better advisory.A leader cannot lead unless he won't be provided with sharp and sensible group of workers.Despite of this fact that they have intellects like Miss.Shirin Mazari,yet still she is a journalist and Mr.Khan seriously needed experienced and brave politicians.

Exactly! A leader is only as good as the people he surrounds himself with.

on the recent events of rigging in intra party elections, corruption charges, rise of mafia in its top core and imran khan unable to manage and even punish those corrupt people, financial irregularties, punish those corrupt KPK ministers and other charges etc

i think imran khan should step down and let a more capable guy take over PTI

its all for the greatest interest of PTI and their supporters

i can't see PTI sink like that, tsunami has not even reached the shore and it has already subsided its all imran khan's fault

he has let feudals and corrupt mafia take over PTI, it should be a platform for middle class people not fake degree holders, feudals, thse who bought PTI seats for 30 million rupees

imran khan has not the capability to lead PTI to success, he has already failed when he invested billion rupees and didn't win the elections

Bcg6GUSCAAATh6U.jpg:large

5BDwT.jpg
Actually both mqm & pti have to change their prime leadership. both leaders are dumbos

Actually both mqm & pti have to change their prime leadership. both leaders are dumbos

no i don't think MQM needs to change its leader, he is a very smart guy, how can you even compare the smart leadership of MQM with that PTI

Dr. alvi is useless retard

no i don't think MQM needs to change its leader, he is a very smart guy, how can you even compare the smart leadership of MQM with that PTI
Altaf bhai is now reached to retirement age. he should give chance to some young people to command the party. often he speeches while he drunk. and this is in fact a very bad think

Altaf bhai is now reached to retirement age. he should give chance to some young people to command the party. often he speeches while he drunk. and this is in fact a very bad think

try to listen to what he says than how he says, or what style of speech he makes, a drunk guy doesn't make sense in the first place

and im not even making remarks about what imran khan says, look at his party, its so mismanaged and full of corruption and mafia

try to listen to what he says than how he says, or what style of speech he makes, a drunk guy doesn't make sense in the first place

and im not even making remarks about what imran khan says, look at his party, its so mismanaged and full of corruption and mafia
I remembered good old days while we listened speeches of altaf bhai. he had passion and boosted the moral of nation. but now he looks retard. and i force to switch another channel to avoid listening his speech.

Back
Top Bottom