Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
the venue:

Ag8s1IGCQAMDXRJ.jpg

is it not in mazar e quaid??

No, that is by law not allowed to keep the respect and maintain the sanctuary and garden.

where PTI is doing Jalsa, this ground is not in use, PTI Insaf Tigers will first clean the whole ground..

this ground is not in use, PTI Insaf Tigers will first clean the whole ground..

What about traffic.. possible parking issues.. and crowd control?
People are expecting a BIG turn-up(provided MQM does not interfere..).

We are looking forward to welcome PTI in the city , up to an extent PTI has a middle class representation i will give them that so will be good to see a new competitor in city politics. ... Mostly i avoid going to political gatherings in fact never been to one but i will try this time to go and welcome Imran khan and his team !!

Good luck PTI'ans

What about traffic.. possible parking issues.. and crowd control?
People are expecting a BIG turn-up(provided MQM does not interfere..).

well as for Lahore, we had to park 2 km away, the parking plan failed.

parking is surely a big issue. let me search for PTI parking plan.

No, that is by law not allowed to keep the respect and maintain the sanctuary and garden.

where PTI is doing Jalsa, this ground is not in use, PTI Insaf Tigers will first clean the whole ground..

can you measure both the areas and tell me i have not installed google earth

well as for Lahore, we had to park 2 km away, the parking plan failed.

parking is surely a big issue. let me search for PTI parking plan.

Esp in the congested area that is the venue.
Although expect people to fill up the lot meant for the mausoleum and even sit out in the place.

We are looking forward to welcome PTI in the city , up to an extent PTI has a middle class representation i will give them that so will be good to see a new competitor in city politics. ... Mostly i avoid going to political gatherings in fact never been to one but i will try this time to go and welcome Imran khan and his team !!

Good luck PTI'ans

does tht mean MQM officially is supporting the PTI and send its people in tht gathering

does tht mean MQM officially is supporting the PTI and send its people in tht gathering

sir g How would i know I am not MQM's spokesman ! and i think they shouldnt have a problem either with PTI .. I have said it before it will be a nice change for Karachi replacing ANP / PPP with PTI. There is no threat to MQM.

Good luck PTI'ans

competition is good, always good, healthy activity for political development.

its Insafians, Insaf Tigers !! :smokin: (bond, james bond)

it looks cooler !

There is no official support..
The MQM has decided to watch and weigh..
They are opportunists too.

mazare quaid is 2,116 yards
the PTI jalsa ground is 1, 365 yard
and minar e pak ground is 1, 774 yards

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

sir g How would i know I am not MQM's spokesman ! and i think they shouldnt have a problem either with PTI .. I have said it before it will be a nice change for Karachi replacing ANP / PPP with PTI. There is no threat to MQM.

arnt u MQM member??

Back
Top Bottom