What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

this is awesome yar, I thought it wasnot really as successful as in other cities, But I was wrong.... and none of the Tv channels or anchors covered PTI Protests....
but then again its another sign of PTI's growing popularity which is troubling status quo parties... especially bharat nawaz Ganja...:laugh:

Leader Bhai how could you miss the live streaming? I kept watching till 2 am.

The crowd was massive !

Leader Bhai how could you miss the live streaming? I kept watching till 2 am.

The crowd was massive !

Yar I was off to friend's place, got late due to a later party in down town...and on our way back got stuck in Mall road Celebration of Independence day...so we preferred to remain there the whole night.. :D

:pakistan:

P.S. I thought the Rawalpindians will disappoint again...but they showed up and made it a huge success...All I wish now is that these people turn to polls as well and vote PTI.

Yar I was off to friend's place, got late due to a later party in down town...and on our way back got stuck in Mall road Celebration of Independence day...so we preferred to remain there the whole night.. :D

P.S. I thought the Rawalpindians will disappoint again...but they showed up and made it a huge success...All I wish now is that these people turn to polls as well and vote PTI.

Yes it was indeed a huge success. Hopefully this street power will turn into votes on the big day.

The establishment may need me, but I don't need the establishment." Imran Khan

..... But the only meeting he says he had with a senior general was over six months ago. "I went to see General Pasha about terrorism only," he says, naming the head of Pakistan's ISI spy agency. "And Pasha agreed with me, that if we disengage from this war on terror, we'll be able to control the terrorism inside Pakistan."

Yes it was indeed a huge success. Hopefully this street power will turn into votes on the big day.

I hope so,

you know the Nawaz League has started campaigning, atleast in lahore, they are reviving their public relations by calling the key persons in each locality and giving Aftar parties...

but I am hopeful that things would turn dramatically in favour of PTI...

I hope so,

you know the Nawaz League has started campaigning, atleast in lahore, they are reviving their public relations by calling the key persons in each locality and giving Aftar parties...

but I am hopeful that things would turn dramatically in favour of PTI...

I'm not worried about N-League. As Sheikh Rasheed puts it, N-League ko asal khatra Nawaz Shareef se hai :lol:

I'm not worried about N-League. As Sheikh Rasheed puts it, N-League ko asal khatra Nawaz Shareef se hai :lol:

:laugh: he is mentally incapable of moving forward, he is stuck in 1999... and Sheikh rasheed is right on spot...he is going to doom everyone with him...

Spoiler or Saviour??

Ending:
.............Imran has been an idealist. He has been a dreamer. His power springs from his deep-set ideals. He performed when the pundits had spelled doom. He has given so much to this nation that it savours dearly. This time around, his dream is an independent, sovereign, progressive, egalitarian, enlightened and welfare-oriented Pakistan. A pervasive feeling is gradually taking shape that, with the passage of time, and as Pakistan nears the next elections, the ill-conceived stamp of a ‘spoiler’ will be replaced with that of a saviour.
The writer is a political analyst and an adviser to the PTI. E-Mail:
raoofhasan@ hotmail.com

for full article....Spoiler or Saviour?

Lolz... but one should stop claiming that he can reproduce baby in one month...

We in fact don't my man. It is our opponents who keep questioning us about how and when the good times will come back. We just tell them the path is no doubt arduous and long but will eventually bring us to the glorious destination that we all desire. I am a slave to my conscious, I can be guilty of faulty judgment but not deceit/manipulation. Right now in my judgment which is clear of any ethnic,sectarian, religious or political bias, I believe that PTI is the way to go and that is why it has my support.

267220_10150224186903061_592318060_7226130_6782567_n.jpg

267285_10150226803503061_592318060_7250928_2403359_n.jpg

228676_10150163534808061_592318060_6740359_2297197_n.jpg

215895_10150163534953061_592318060_6740363_5653513_n.jpg

269064_10150221950063061_592318060_7197599_1600815_n.jpg

254298_10150202445933061_592318060_7065318_1886200_n.jpg

Country in the grip of Chaos

Islamabad (August 19, 2011)

The Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf has condemned the on-going civil war in Karachi. In a statement issued by the party media cell he said governance has all but collapsed and the government is watching the situation with indifference while innocent lives are being lost. The present government is the worst in Pakisan’s history. If the present chaos is allowed to continue it would threaten the future of democracy in Pakistan.

The PTI Chief said that the collapse of law and order is a direct consequence of the mis-governance and corruption that has paralyzed the law enforcement agencies including the police. He said it seems there is no government in Pakistan to protect the life of property of citizens. Citizens from Karachi to Khyber have been left at the mercy of criminals and terror groups which are backed by political elements.

Imran Khan said the real opposition to the present chaos in the country is the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf that is mobilizing the people on the streets. He said the historic dharna in Islamabad on August 13 during Ramadan has proved beyond any doubt that the people demand change.

Central Media Cell
0333 539 1610

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

PTI/Imran khan condemns Khaber masjid bomb blast:

Press%20Release%20IK%2019-08-11.gif

How's that gona happen???

I don't think all the objectives are indeed achievable in 5 years time and PTI must refrain from bragging and over-stating facts.

Buddy when there is a will there is a way, All u need is encouragement. Life changes in a matter of seconds and five years is BIG TIME

Watch this video all of you!

great Leader, this is how with Character you prove yourself to masses.....your opponents and enemies salute you for your character just like in this video !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom