What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Pml(n) is running it punjab government without any corruption scandle. Even their opponents cannot put alegations on them . Not even imran khan can put any blame on with proofs on them . When i see arround me law an order in punjab is better than all the provinces . i see arround me schools are being buit , roads are being constructed , fly overs , bridges , now a taxi car sceme is there , 20,000 cars are to be distributed .Just because of their image china is funding 2.8 billion us dollers for lahore metro which is starting to be constructed this year .I ASK YOU IS THIS HAPPENING IN ANY OTHER PROVINCE ? My friend i am telling you this with full conviction , I am definately not pretending .:cool::cool:

5000 tax paid is enough for a $billionaire;)
China has promised and offered many things. This will not go through before that Government will fall. A bad investment, Punjab government should have asked local Bus manufacture like Hino Pak to come up with CNG buses. The new buses would have cut down pollution as well.
"Face Palm" Are you proud of taxi scheme so our youth will become taxi wala to be know as Taxi nation, 18 years old scheme world has changed the price of oil and cng is too high for taxis walas to afford no one willing to travel in taxis another failed scheme.

ramzandharna.jpg

Message for Islamabad Dharna... 6 August 2011.

Last edited by a moderator:
5000 tax paid is enough for a $billionaire;)
China has promised and offered many things. This will not go through before that Government will fall. A bad investment, Punjab government should have asked local Bus manufacture like Hino Pak to come up with CNG buses. The new buses would have cut down pollution as well.
"Face Palm" Are you proud of taxi scheme so our youth will become taxi wala to be know as Taxi nation, 18 years old scheme world has changed the price of oil and cng is too high for taxis walas to afford no one willing to travel in taxis another failed scheme.
Dear the tax payment 5,000 is for a single person , If you add the tax of all the industry which his family owns , it is much much more than that , It is in billions of rupees , No govt including Musharaf didnot put any allegation of tax nonpayment . 5,000 is a propaganda . LAHORE METRO? This project will be a jem in our country . It will provide an excellent transpotation means to the local people like dehli metro , munich metro, zurich mass transit(i had been there)etc. I think once it will be built you too would prefer to travel by metro, like the critics of motorway also prefer to travel on it.:lol::lol:
TAXI SCHEME? First of all there is no transpotation means in our country other than rickshaw, This is not a compulsory scheme (from your post it looks it is compulsory ). It will provide a self employment to our unemployed youth . You and I need to respect every profession as it should be in our religion and as it is done in foreign countries as well.:smokin::smokin:

Dear the tax payment 5,000 is for a single person , If you add the tax of all the industry which his family owns , it is much much more than that , It is in billions of rupees , No govt including Musharaf didnot put any allegation of tax nonpayment . 5,000 is a propaganda . LAHORE METRO? This project will be a jem in our country . It will provide an excellent transpotation means to the local people like dehli metro , munich metro, zurich mass transit(i had been there)etc. I think once it will be built you too would prefer to travel by metro, like the critics of motorway also prefer to travel on it.:lol::lol:
TAXI SCHEME? First of all there is no transpotation means in our country other than rickshaw, This is not a compulsory scheme (from your post it looks it is compulsory ). It will provide a self employment to our unemployed youth . You and I need to respect every profession as it should be in our religion and as it is done in foreign countries as well.:smokin::smokin:

5,000 is a record in Tax Center of Pakistan an official record in file, don't be delusional 2 timer pml-n failed to delivered and almost bankrupt Pakistan in 1999 good riddance I thank Musharraf for that.

Pakistan is already taxinized we don't need more, we need good decent buses. Use your head Pakistani youth can't be dragged into taxi wala careers, we want them to use their heads in a better areas then driving around day and night. Profession is not being targeted but when it cross the thrash hold it becomes ridiculous, If Oil and CNG is cheap reasonable size of taxi scheme should be fine for now its bad really bad.
More better bus services and better roads then metro, costs less. India is unlike Pakistan our neighbor is far ahead of us.

Now stick to the thread topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom