What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But i only got the reply when I complained...

Btw Im confused b/w Pti and PmlN.

dat wz one small moment where u dint get reply...thy all hav work,college/study to do so mayb cudnt reply quickly,wo her waqt online ni hoskty like u n @Armstrong :meeting:

go for PTI,PMLN hav ppl of granpa ages who cant run our country as thy r mentally n physically weak...we need fresh blood which only PTI has :meeting:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are going to vote for Dr Ansari, or i will come and flog you myself [Sheikh Akram ko vote dega,ya us Dehshatgard Ludhiyanwi ko?] :angry:
my cousin(pti) is insisting he'll take everyone to vote for Pti. Almost zubardasti. But im confused b/w pmln and pti

I replied to the education query of alpha but yet he claims no response on this thread!! :angry:

Alpha is just trolling, he will vote for Jali Degree holder's lunatic father or a terrorist called ludhiyanwi,then they will complain for another 5 years.

my cousin(pti) is insisting he'll take everyone to vote for Pti. Almost zubardasti. But im confused b/w pmln and pti

Vote for Shiekh Akram :rolleyes:

dat wz one small moment where u dint get reply...thy all hav work,college/study to do so mayb cudnt reply quickly,wo her waqt online ni hoskty like u n @Armstrong :meeting:

go for PTI,PMLN hav ppl of granpa ages who cant run our country as thy r mentally n physically weak...we need fresh blood which only PTI has :meeting:

You should concern yourself with the Iranian Elections only ! :whistle:

We - Pakistanis - can handle the future of our country just fine without some Persian Penguin telling me how she loves Iran more than Pakistan ! :cray:

Noon league is a mafia, whoever votes noon this time should get the "darbari" medal.

Young blood! Imran is old! 60+ . If he dyes his hair it doesnt mean he is young,!

And when i asked the question, everyone carried on! Even the people i mentioned. Leader etc

You should concern yourself with the Iranian Elections only ! :whistle:

We - Pakistanis - can handle the future of our country just fine without some Persian Penguin telling me how she loves Iran more than Pakistan ! :cray:

iranian n pakistani elections both...remember one is liver n othr is heart:cheesy:

Young blood! Imran is old! 60+ . If he dyes his hair it doesnt mean he is young,!

And when i asked the question, everyone carried on! Even the people i mentioned. Leader etc

PTI IS NOT ONLY Imran khan....its other members also

@Alpha1

Jhang has a population of 2.5 million people with one boys Govt college,one girls college and no University. Not everyone in Jhang has the kind of money needed to study at Chenab College. If you go to the Govt college Jhang, or Jhang city school or others, you might die out of stink that comes out of them,buildings have cracks and are the staff is all safarshi lotay. Why is it that they don't let any University be built, why don't they upgrade schools, why do they murder students on monthly basis just because of transportation issues, why do students get frustrated and attack them back?

Why is it that the district that produced Pakistan's only Nobel Laureate has one of the lowest literacy rates in Pakistan?.... use your brain if you have one, the problem lies with people we have been voting for in the past!

Vote for Shiekh Akram :rolleyes:
Ok if you insist! :D

@Alpha1

Jhang has a population of 2.5 million people with one boys Govt college,one girls college and no University. Not everyone in Jhang has the kind of money needed to study at Chenab College. If you go to the Govt college Jhang, or Jhang city school or others, you might die out of stink that comes out of them,buildings have cracks and are the staff is all safarshi lotay. Why is it that they don't let any University be built, why don't they upgrade schools, why do they murder students on monthly basis just because of transportation issues, why do students get frustrated and attack them back?

Why is it that the district that produced Pakistan's only Nobel Laureate has one of the lowest literacy rates in Pakistan?.... use your brain if you have one, the problem lies with people we have been voting for in the past!
You are right , No good institution except Chenab college.

1. Streets stinks
2. Traffic sucks
Jhang is a ruined City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom