What's new

PTI accepts two candidates for caretaker Punjab CM

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
@Leader

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has agreed to support Mian Amir Mahmood and Dr. Safdar Mahmood for the post of caretaker chief minister of

Punjab.

The Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) had proposed the name of Mian Amir Mahmood, former City Nazim of Lahore for the post of caretaker CM Punjab. The other two names floated by PPP included renowned lawyer and human rights activist Asma Jahangir and Hafeez Randhwa.

Meanwhile, Dr. Safdar Mahmood, former bureaucrat and well-known columnist has been suggested by Jamat-e-Islami for the post of caretaker chief minister of Punjab.

PTI has not proposed any names for the posts of caretaker prime minister or chief minister of Punjab.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Well done PTI. You have selected one of the most corrupt people in Pakistan :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Leader

Well done PTI. You have selected one of the most corrupt people in Pakistan :angry:

puuuffffffff....... PTI has not endorsed him as far as I know.... infact mian amir mehmood has refused to be so, as well.

PTI has suggested Dr Safdar Mehmood.

P.S. by the way, how mian amir is one of the most corrupt people in pakistan, not joining pmln made him so? :lol:

puuuffffffff....... PTI has not endorsed him as far as I know.... infact mian amir mehmood has refused to be so, as well.

PTI has suggested Dr Safdar Mehmood.

P.S. by the way, how mian amir is one of the most corrupt people in pakistan, not joining pmln made him so? :lol:

PML-N voters don't run like PTI followers. Otherwise the Bold Part could be true

Isn't Mian Amir that Dunya news owner and Lahori thug?

he is not known for being "Lahori thug". next time dont use these words...

Don't know, but to most of the people I have spoken (all born and bred in Lahore), he is a big big thug and a lesser form of Malik Riaz.

oh acha kyon kay pmln mein nahi hai... phir tou zaror sab say bara chor hoga !! :omghaha:

Kon, IK .... yes He is..

Ps: I already explained, PML-N voters don't work like PTI Followers. But you didn't understand so I kept your words.. And found one outside PML-N. Now burn!!!

@Leader

See what you need to understand here is, all these polticians are corrupt & totally incompetent they don't have the power to think for Pakistan they only think for themselves & they don't have any ability to look beyond their pockets. PPP was installed by US to destroy Pakistan & to support them PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, JUI & MQM also did their jobs well.

So the corrupt will always love & support the corrupt. All these corrupt & incompetent politicians have no love Pakistan, ZERO.

See what you need to understand here is, all these polticians are corrupt & totally incompetent they don't have the power to think for Pakistan they only think for themselves & they don't have any ability to look beyond their pockets. PPP was installed by US to destroy Pakistan & to support them PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, JUI & MQM also did their jobs well.

So the corrupt will always love & support the corrupt. All these corrupt & incompetent politicians have no love Pakistan, ZERO.

Fine, lets go on the road and kick this system (democracy) out. And place some good system for Pakistan.

System allows only corrupt to come on top. So, why support this system (Democracy)? If you feel everyone is corrupt?

Well done PML-N, you have the most corrupt leaders among all your ranks. Before slinging mud at others, it is always good to look at oneself. Its funny how the Noon League supporters are accusing PTI members of being corrupt, but cannot account how members of PML-N became billionaires overnight after joining politics? The fortunes of Shariff Family have gone through the roof after they joined politics, i wonder how the Noon League supporters justify that? Oh wait they can't :)

PMLN supporters remind me of wild and aggressive hog trapped on a desert island. No matter what they do they cannot get off that island. Their brains have been conditioned to praise Caliph sahab Nawaz Sharif in monotonous continuity. They cannot think beyond their island and are forever cursed to believe that PMLN is the only option for the country.

It is sad where our country is going today. Until people continue supporting traditional politics I have severe doubts anything will improve in the country.

Back
Top Bottom