What's new

Girl ganged rape for submitting app to CM Punjab. Doctors foun app. in her vi****

Why there are so many rapes in Punjab, on par with india? , i got banned twice for a video about punjabi policeman getting slapped around by a pathan, reason given racism...does punjab police deserve sympathy? They are worst than criminals.

Remember that unfortunate girl whose brother was killed in Peshawar court?

in reality they are looked down upon in Pakistan or any other country for tht matter.
Only burgers look down upon them.......
Afghans dont care, they roam in pakistan as if the country belongs to them. in Punjab and sindh, they are known as pathans/pathanis and are indistinguishable from pakistani pashtuns which is advantageous to them. Desis are afraid of them , specially the burger ones.....because afghans or any pashtuns are quick to pick up the fight

Afghans dont care, they roam in pakistan as if the country belongs to them. in Punjab and sindh, they are known as pathans/pathanis and are indistinguishable from pakistani pashtuns which is advantageous to them. Desis are afraid of them , specially the burger ones.....because afghans or any pashtuns are quick to pick up the fight

oh please man... they pick up garbage more than fights...

response to your trolling...

Believe me we know who is afghani and who is pakistani pathan..... quite easy to tell just by what they do or how they live. They provide cheap services for punjabis in rural areas. Being afraid of them is all in your head unfortunatly. These poor afghanis are good workers no doubt. Anyway these afghanis are lost case if they don't go back, they will be quickly absorbed in few generations to the point of no return. You already cry about KPK pathans, well punjabi pathans are one step above even them.

At this rate i can see Afghanistan with 20% pakhtun population around 2040.

line every rapist and shoot then in the head every thing will become better

:drag:
you mean those small kids?
Go to an adult afghan and provoke him to fight, naani yaad ajaigi tujey, burger

Afghanis i have seen in real life here are quite weak and not taller either and i am just 5'11. Unfortunatly must of your stereo types of Afghans does not hold true. I can bet you being pathan of sindhi origin can beat average afghan who unfortunatly have seen to much war and hence he is quite weak at this point. New generation of afghanis are malnourished.

Believe me we know who is afghani and who is pakistani pathan..... quite easy to tell just by what they do or how they live. They provide cheap services for punjabis in rural areas. Being afraid of them is all in your head unfortunatly. These poor afghanis are good workers no doubt. Anyway these afghanis are lost case if they don't go back, they will be quickly absorbed in few generations to the point of no return. You already cry about KPK pathans, well punjabi pathans are one step above even them.

At this rate i can see Afghanistan with 20% pakhtun population around 2040.

Interestingly Afghan mohajirs have not absorbed any influences and cultural , linguistic modificatiosn in the last three decades.....Not even change in dress which is not that sutable for warm plain areas of pakistan.

pakistai pakhtuns , on the other hand, are getting heavily influenced and modified in pakistan. in 2080, pakhtun population would drop from 14% to 4%. Those 4% pashtuns would be mostly from FATA.

I am going to say something that is going to hurt a lot of pakistani pashtuns, but from my experience from both in pakistan and abroad I have observed that Afghan pashtuns are a lot fairer skinned and also their facial features are different than pakistani pashtuns especially than the ones from KPK. Only some FATA pashtuns from Waziristan resemble with some afghan pashtuns. This is also getting confirmed from the genetic studies that I have seen recently on harappadna.org where afghan pashtuns always score far less ancestral south indian than pakistani pashtuns (who are mainly pakhtuns by the way), a measure of desi looks. Whenever I see a fair skinned pashtun in germany he is always from afghanistan while all the pakistani ones are pretty dark compared to afghan pashtuns.

Afghanis i have seen in real life here are quite weak and not taller either and i am just 5'11. Unfortunatly must of your stereo types of Afghans does not hold true. I can bet you being pathan of sindhi origin can beat average afghan who unfortunatly have seen to much war and hence he is quite weak at this point. New generation of afghanis are malnourished.

In abbotabad, at shimla pahari, i challenged an afghan man in 40s to climbing race to reach the top......he was lean like most of afghans with beard....we started and to my shock he was literally running up on the hill and soon disappeared from my sight.....when i finally climbed up and reached the top, he was already sitting , gazing at abbotabad city......i asked him what he do for living, how he is so fit with so much stamina......he said he sells corn, and is from nangarhar.....
I have khostwal afghans in my area and they have amazing staminas, i never won wrestling or panja from them even though i have very thick wrists. Now in qatar, i was able to beat all of my punjabi , kashmiri and mohajir class fellows in panja due to my thick wrist.....they had more fat on their bodies while we pashtuns/afghans have thick bones with strong and hardy muscles.

you mean those small kids?
Go to an adult afghan and provoke him to fight, naani yaad ajaigi tujey, burger

Afghan pashtuns have only one property that I have observed in lahore , gujranwala etc. that if you fight with one , the coward goes to home and brings a dozen of his fellow afghan pashtuns to take on a single person , this is their so-called bravery, being tribal they have empathy for each other and do help each other out in case of fights.

Last edited:
Interestingly Afghan mohajirs have not absorbed any influences and cultural , linguistic modificatiosn in the last three decades.....Not even change in dress which is not that sutable for warm plain areas of pakistan.

pakistai pakhtuns , on the other hand, are getting heavily influenced and modified in pakistan. in 2080, pakhtun population would drop from 14% to 4%. Those 4% pashtuns would be mostly from FATA.

Because they are still ''refugees''. Even then you are 100% wrong about customs, languages etc it seem must of what you post come from your imagination. I once met friend of my cousin couple years ago, he spoke perfect punjabi without any accent. My cousin told me he was Afghan refugee born in Faisalabad so i was surprised at that.

Being 1st generation he will also speak pashto, but in couple of generations his children mother tongue will be punjabi. Those who moved to punjab will loss their culture. The only way to keep your culture/language in punjab is to live like changer and pick garbaje. Once you do something else as family of that afghan refugee did, start business in Faisalabad then its game over.

Forget about punjab. Even in KPK pathan origins hindko speaking demand separate province.....

Seriously you one delusional person if you believed one can keep his language intact for 2 generarions, especially in Punjab. Better chances of that happening in ghetto of Karachi.

Afghan pashtuns have only one property that I have observed in lahore , gujranwala etc. that if you fight with one , the coward goes to home and brings a dozen of his afghan pashtuns to take on a single person , this is their so-called bravery, being tribal they have empathy for each other and do help each other out in case of fights.
this is true in case of all pashtuns......whether the opponent is single or many, you ask all of your Friends for "feast" and inflict intimidation.....
When i was student, i was president of marwat community in hostel, total around two dozen marwat students.....i used to do the same , whenever some guy used to cross some lines and offend some marwat, i used to gather the boys and went after the culprit and corner him and his friends and beat the hell out of them.... we beat a kashmiri, four swatis, a student from charsada and 6 students from mardan on various occasions.....those guys never dared to look into our eyes again , they got psychologically crushed....
It was easy to beat pashtuns of peshawer valley because they are urbanized like you punjabis and are non-tribal and non-traditional.....rest of pashtuns are like us marwats, they fight in groups

In abbotabad, at shimla pahari, i challenged an afghan man in 40s to climbing race to reach the top......he was lean like most of afghans with beard....we started and to my shock he was literally running up on the hill and soon disappeared from my sight.....when i finally climbed up and reached the top, he was already sitting , gazing at abbotabad city......i asked him what he do for living, how he is so fit with so much stamina......he said he sells corn, and is from nangarhar.....
I have khostwal afghans in my area and they have amazing staminas, i never won wrestling or panja from them even though i have very thick wrists. Now in qatar, i was able to beat all of my punjabi , kashmiri and mohajir class fellows in panja due to my thick wrist.....they had more fat on their bodies while we pashtuns/afghans have thick bones with strong and hardy muscles.

As Shahmeer said Afghan pashtuns don't fight 1-1, they like to go back bring whole family with them. This stronger Afghani is just a myth from what i have seen in real life. And your stories are not believable because most of the times you will even down play Pakistani pathans and worship Afghani pathans. As is the case again, you lost to every afghani but beat every Pakistani.

this is true in case of all pashtuns......whether the opponent is single or many, you ask all of your Friends for "feast" and inflict intimidation.....
When i was student, i was president of marwat community in hostel, total around two dozen marwat students.....i used to do the same , whenever some guy used to cross some lines and offend some marwat, i used to gather the boys and went after the culprit and corner him and his friends and beat the hell out of them.... we beat a kashmiri, four swatis, a student from charsada and 6 students from mardan on various occasions.....those guys never dared to look into our eyes again , they got psychologically crushed....
It was easy to beat pashtuns of peshawer valley because they are urbanized like you punjabis and are non-tribal and non-traditional.....rest of pashtuns are like us marwats, they fight in groups

Again proves the point 1-1 fight they get crushed, hence need to bring 12 against 1.

Back
Top Bottom