What's new

PTI Accepts Saad Rafique's Challenge, Practical Written Response by PTI.

They are planning to make a taut's son NADRA's director. lets see how PTI plans to play.. I have no idea how they will...
chain cycle of stupid reaction is in full motion, for noora,s?
just imagine, chodri NISAR telling NA, that he is going to ask, swiss govt for the looted money, from pakistan?
guss what, the same PPP ,who were saying that, PTI protest was not needed, now seems to, join PTI protest?:omghaha:

Why election tribunal , and supreme court and high courts are not listening to you ? because you cannot prove any rigging there, i agree if a polling station results are not good , election tribunal can call for reelection in that polling station as in Umer Ayubs constituency it was done and he won the seat as pti candidate was deseated . Food for thaught PTI was agian defeated in the Sargodha bye elections . It is your reality . Were bye elections rigged too? The truth is what Fakrudding G ibrahim has stated (he was your nominee as CEC) " JIS KE PALLAY KUCH NAHE HOTA WOHE DHANDLI KA SHOR MACHATA HAI".
challo phir, tu 4 election results open kar doo?
saab tneek ho jaaye gaa?
dartey kiyon hoo?

chain cycle of stupid reaction is in full motion, for noora,s?
just imagine, chodri NISAR telling NA, that he is going to ask, swiss govt for the looted money, from pakistan?
guss what, the same PPP ,who were saying that, PTI protest was not needed, now seems to, join PTI protest?:omghaha:

India has signed agreement with Swiss, yet 3 years on, nothing happened.

200 billion dollar is a lost cause, noora should bring back his looted money, which would be sufficient..

India has signed agreement with Swiss, yet 3 years on, nothing happened.

200 billion dollar is a lost cause, noora should bring back his looted money, which would be sufficient..
sure i know it, but just check the level of foolishness by chodri nisar, telling who?:omghaha:
at what time?
ringing the fire alrams in BILAWAL HOUSE?:omghaha:

Why election tribunal , and supreme court and high courts are not listening to you ? because you cannot prove any rigging there, i agree if a polling station results are not good , election tribunal can call for reelection in that polling station as in Umer Ayubs constituency it was done and he won the seat as pti candidate was deseated . Food for thaught PTI was agian defeated in the Sargodha bye elections . It is your reality . Were bye elections rigged too? The truth is what Fakrudding G ibrahim has stated (he was your nominee as CEC) " JIS KE PALLAY KUCH NAHE HOTA WOHE DHANDLI KA SHOR MACHATA HAI".
NA 68 Bye elections results , PTI candidate is at not even no2 , still they say ke dhandli ho gae hai.

bro why r u running away from question .. have u looked it up?? how did he get 8000 votes out of 14500 .. im asking u this simple question and u r giving me alot of BS .. stop treating nawaz sharif as GOd that he couldnt dont anythng wrong ..., answer the question ..stay on topic .. dnt run from it ..ill answer all the questions u raised after u answer me

bro why r u running away from question .. have u looked it up?? how did he get 8000 votes out of 14500 .. im asking u this simple question and u r giving me alot of BS .. stop treating nawaz sharif as GOd that he couldnt dont anythng wrong ..., answer the question ..stay on topic .. dnt run from it ..ill answer all the questions u raised after u answer me
Read my post , i admit this is an irregularity but PTI lost this seat twice , pti was no 3 in bye elections . you were not even close . for this polling result i truely support your point but you got another polling chance you got it and again lost it .

Typical abusing PTI fanboy, I am proud that we voted for Pmln, we have a long struggle for democracy in country, you are only burger and urban upper middle and some upper class burgers who are in absolute minority , Imran khan lost from Lahore, in bye elections he lost from Mianwali and Peshawar as well . Hum ne badla hai Punjab hum badlain gae Pakistan. u keep busy in jalsas.
He is a mentally handicapped person, never mind or qoute him. Its just like feeding an insane troll a bait.

In your face Kawaja Sucker Rigging. In your face.. Deal with now..

PTI 1 - PMLN 0
PTI kay nanhy mujahids, for defeating PML-N, you would have to leave your computer, twitter and try reaching out to PML-N vote bank with something concrete. Its been one year and PTI has little to show for. Build a history of performance and you ll automatically get the votes.

Read my post , i admit this is an irregularity but PTI lost this seat twice , pti was no 3 in bye elections . you were not even close . for this polling result i truely support your point but you got another polling chance you got it and again lost it .
its not about the second chance.. its too show u that even a party head did rigging bcoz he was feeling insecure .. so if a topper cheat and topped the exams .. will u accept this justification that i was topping anyways so how does that matter ...

Now the second question arise if ur party leader did it , how can u imagine that other party members will not do it...

now as promised i told u the i will answer ur question :

How does Nawaz sharif control the supreme court , tribunals and election commisions ?
answer is simple , just like Pervez Musharraf did .. government use his tactics to force beurocreates... who ever dare to say No .. Well we all know what happen to Tariq Malik , the head of Nadra ... did u see in last government what happened to chairman FIA and NAb .. bureaucracy goes with the person who has power ... like musharraf had, like bhutto rigged election... ur arguement is weak .. ur party change nadra chairmen .. u force tribunal judges to resign .. and if u think that no rigging happen why dnt accept PTI offer for intest investigation ... ??

Family politics is wrong lets get away with it ask Shah mehmood qureshi to resign and quit from politics , your new allies Ch shujat and pervaiz illahi are also relatives lets ask them to resign and their father was also a politician . i am with you these are dirty politicians . i support you .

all you could name was SMQ.. mind you there were party elections and somebody was not elected by raising hands in convention center.. :haha:...

don't defend this...

He is a mentally handicapped person, never mind or qoute him. Its just like feeding an insane troll a bait.

PTI kay nanhy mujahids, for defeating PML-N, you would have to leave your computer, twitter and try reaching out to PML-N vote bank with something concrete. Its been one year and PTI has little to show for. Build a history of performance and you ll automatically get the votes.

so PMLN was rigging election on Facebook, Twitter... bro people reached out but their mandate was stolen by PMLN.. that's why they are running from recounting..

Last I checked, KPK people were mostly satisfied with their provincial govt as per all major surveys. And last I checked, KPK topped in tax collection and was way ahead than all other provinces including Roshan Punjab.. :lol:

First talk about verification of previous election's votes, next election's votes are years away my dear. :azn:

u

you fly noora shyt?
sorry whole pakistani nation is against you, you got to get your pice of shyt in london mansions?
I shall never recommend ,the English Language University ,where you did your Pee hd from.

How simple it can get ? PTI ask for vote verification PMLN all dirty tricks in book to avoid that. Latest trick was saying lets take PTI 4 halke and PTI gave them in written with signature of Imran Khan, Jangir Tareen, Shafqaat M and Parveez K ( if i remember right ). So lets do it why backing off ?

Imran Khan has also offered PTI will allow thumb verification on ANY PTI seat. Why PMLN is running away?

Last I checked, KPK people were mostly satisfied with their provincial govt as per all major surveys. And last I checked, KPK topped in tax collection and was way ahead than all other provinces including Roshan Punjab.. :lol:

First talk about verification of previous election's votes, next election's votes are years away my dear. :azn:
Well we will soon see about that.......:)

so PMLN was rigging election on Facebook, Twitter... bro people reached out but their mandate was stolen by PMLN.. that's why they are running from recounting..
Actually most of the "mandate" of PTI remained -and still remains- on twitter and facebook. Like I said before if facebook and twitter were a province, PTI would have won there by a heavy margin.

Back
Top Bottom