What's new

PTI Accepts Saad Rafique's Challenge, Practical Written Response by PTI.

hi, noora boy?
PMLn has done struggle for damocrazy? wow what joke of century?
ohh you must have forgoten , that nawaz himself is & was a product of establishment ?
funny thing is , im not belong to PTI, but yes i do support thier protest?
for Pmln struggle for democracy you can ask your President javed Hashmi whose leader still is Mian Nawaz Sharif , For establishment products , Imran khan was polling agent of Musharraf(establishment), Shah Mehmood Qureshis father was governor in Zia regime (establishment), Jehangir tareen was Musharrafs Minister (establishment ), KM qasoori, ghulam sarwar khan, sheikh rasheed, Ishaq khakwani , Abdul Aleem khan , all were dirty puppets of establishmnet . All these are still polishing the boots of establishment by giving opinion to LET MUSHARRAF GO . Pehlay apnay girayban main jhanko phir baat kro .

Family politics is wrong lets get away with it ask Shah mehmood qureshi to resign and quit from politics , your new allies Ch shujat and pervaiz illahi are also relatives lets ask them to resign and their father was also a politician . i am with you these are dirty politicians . i support you .
did we make him party head ..did we appoint his kids to key roles??? did his son/daughter take tours on public money ...please dnt justify it ... how can a democractiic party is run by a single family ..did they vote in party to get what the party want as leader... why do all the ministeries and post go to sharif family ... likewise bhutto family ... like i said i despies people like u ..u are slaves of bhutto and sharif family ... u will be slaves for every .. ur childern will be slaves to hamza and mariyan .. ur gand childern will be slave to what everyoff spring they produce ...im a member of PTI .. we even elect our council president ..yes PTI has flaws as it is a new party ..and give tickets to alot of new people and old people ...but we do discus and consult ... ur leader new meet u .. i m not body in PTI ..i met imran khan five times ... i discuss terrorism policy and get his point out ..i wasnt even convince then but i was even rude to him ... did u ever raised ur voice in the party u support?? do they even call meeting for low level supporters like u and myself ... u can hate imran khan all u want ... but the only democratic party right now is PTI ... we will not be slave to one family ... neither will be let anyone make a cartel

did we make him party head ..did we appoint his kids to key roles??? did his son/daughter take tours on public money ...please dnt justify it ... how can a democractiic party is run by a single family ..did they vote in party to get what the party want as leader... why do all the ministeries and post go to sharif family ... likewise bhutto family ... like i said i despies people like u ..u are slaves of bhutto and sharif family ... u will be slaves for every .. ur childern will be slaves to hamza and mariyan .. ur gand childern will be slave to what everyoff spring they produce ...im a member of PTI .. we even elect our council president ..yes PTI has flaws as it is a new party ..and give tickets to alot of new people and old people ...but we do discus and consult ... ur leader new meet u .. i m not body in PTI ..i met imran khan five times ... i discuss terrorism policy and get his point out ..i wasnt even convince then but i was even rude to him ... did u ever raised ur voice in the party u support?? do they even call meeting for low level supporters like u and myself ... u can hate imran khan all u want ... but the only democratic party right now is PTI ... we will not be slave to one family ... neither will be let anyone make a cartel
I am free to vote , i never met Nawaz shrif nor have taken any favour , i am a free man , i think Nawaz sharif is vibrant , experienced and forward looking leader who can develop our country . He could take us out of darkness of load shedding , unemployment etc , just like u think of Imran Khan. Try to respect opposite opinion , if all pti would do that they would not be surprised on their defeat . Every vote is equal and important .

I am free to vote , i never met Nawaz shrif nor have taken any favour , i am a free man , i think Nawaz sharif is vibrant , experienced and forward looking leader who can develop our country . He could take us out of darkness of load shedding , unemployment etc , just like u think of Imran Khan. Try to respect opposite opinion , if all pti would do that they would not be surprised on their defeat . Every vote is equal and important .
bro if every vote is equal ..how did nawaz get 8000 votes out of 1500.. if u r as free as u say u are ..u shoudl ask nawaz sharif to ask for a public apology for his constituency ...let alone all the places where PML N did rigging ... do u want a leader like that who attentionally did rigging??? how can u assume if he did rigging the " the party head " his stooges didn't???

for the part u never met him ... bro try it and get a picture with his family member ..u will not be able to meet them ... as zardari is landlord ..so he do corruption by taking bribes ..nawaz do a legal and white collar corruption .. ur party still didnt showed any record how they transfered money to london ... ur party has records of letting the duty of for o day ..impart the stuff and then impose the duty again .. u can verfy my accusations and if u didnt find it let me know .. i accept honesty from u ... read about it research about it and let me know ..one more thng read what hamza did in pourtry bussiness

bro if every vote is equal ..how did nawaz get 8000 votes out of 1500.. if u r as free as u say u are ..u shoudl ask nawaz sharif to ask for a public apology for his constituency ...let alone all the places where PML N did rigging ... do u want a leader like that who attentionally did rigging??? how can u assume if he did rigging the " the party head " his stooges didn't???

for the part u never met him ... bro try it and get a picture with his family member ..u will not be able to meet them ... as zardari is landlord ..so he do corruption by taking bribes ..nawaz do a legal and white collar corruption .. ur party still didnt showed any record how they transfered money to london ... ur party has records of letting the duty of for o day ..impart the stuff and then impose the duty again .. u can verfy my accusations and if u didnt find it let me know .. i accept honesty from u ... read about it research about it and let me know ..one more thng read what hamza did in pourtry bussiness
It is your obsession about rigging , you cannot accept defeat , all international agencies and surveys suggested Pmln to be the winner before election surveys , For rigging Nawaz sharif in his constituency has no need to do rigging because he defeated your poor candidate with 80,000 votes , rigging was of no use . Moreover Pti lost all bye elections in Lahore , mianwali and Peshawar . be ashamed of your performance in bye elections . PTI says Geo , chief justice, all RO s who are serving session judges , jang , Pmln ,Election commission , Fakhruddin G ibrahim did the rigging . If all those have done the rigging you can go home and relax . Uptill now courts have decided two constiutencies and in both the constituencies rigging of PTI IS PROVED , both your MNAs are deseated . WIll your party ask for public apology?

you forgot to mention the whole nation is with Musharaf :welcome:
maybe they dont, but they are not with noora,s thats what i m sure?:cheers:

for Pmln struggle for democracy you can ask your President javed Hashmi whose leader still is Mian Nawaz Sharif , For establishment products , Imran khan was polling agent of Musharraf(establishment), Shah Mehmood Qureshis father was governor in Zia regime (establishment), Jehangir tareen was Musharrafs Minister (establishment ), KM qasoori, ghulam sarwar khan, sheikh rasheed, Ishaq khakwani , Abdul Aleem khan , all were dirty puppets of establishmnet . All these are still polishing the boots of establishment by giving opinion to LET MUSHARRAF GO . Pehlay apnay girayban main jhanko phir baat kro .
it all stops when you ask who was nawaz sharif?
a illegal production of khaki,s?
kuch tu sharam karo?
as far is IMRAN is concerned, he is the only one, without any militry support?
he did participated under musharaf held, elections, but he was not in governing team as you compare him with noora?
i was against his, wrong policies but hell i m with his right policies, forever?
i m not a supporter of any political party, guss what, your are talking to a militry angel here?

Last edited:
but you got a lap-top of noora king? lolzz

It is your obsession about rigging , you cannot accept defeat , all international agencies and surveys suggested Pmln to be the winner before election surveys , For rigging Nawaz sharif in his constituency has no need to do rigging because he defeated your poor candidate with 80,000 votes , rigging was of no use . Moreover Pti lost all bye elections in Lahore , mianwali and Peshawar . be ashamed of your performance in bye elections . PTI says Geo , chief justice, all RO s who are serving session judges , jang , Pmln ,Election commission , Fakhruddin G ibrahim did the rigging . If all those have done the rigging you can go home and relax . Uptill now courts have decided two constiutencies and in both the constituencies rigging of PTI IS PROVED , both your MNAs are deseated . WIll your party ask for public apology?
bro its a proven record .. the poilling station about which i taked about is real .. ur returning officers have shown the slips of the count .. dnt tell me u havent seen it?

i know u get offend when i talk about sharif family

PML(N) removed the chairman of NADRA..and they must have been laying down all their plans and tactics for this...when the recount will open, I suspect Noora will win even a bigger victory because EVERYTHING would be in his pocket. Nadra, the people counting the vote, courts, media...everyone will be PML(N)'s people. How will PTI prove anything under such condition?

Is PTI keeping this in mind?

@Leader @Jazzbot

PML(N) removed the chairman of NADRA..and they must have been laying down all their plans and tactics for this...when the recount will open, I suspect Noora will win even a bigger victory because EVERYTHING would be in his pocket. Nadra, the people counting the vote, courts, media...everyone will be PML(N)'s people. How will PTI prove anything under such condition?

@Leader @Jazzbot

They are planning to make a taut's son NADRA's director. lets see how PTI plans to play.. I have no idea how they will...

@Leader @Jazzbot

There will be a backlash. Anyways, during recount you usually have only 1 constituency at one time. Even if they will do all 4 constituencies recount together it will still be hard to do anything fishy in presence of media and both candidates of each constituency.

Apart from that, what can they do about general election problems like no ink on ballot papers or unidentified thumb impressions?

bro its a proven record .. the poilling station about which i taked about is real .. ur returning officers have shown the slips of the count .. dnt tell me u havent seen it?

i know u get offend when i talk about sharif family
Why election tribunal , and supreme court and high courts are not listening to you ? because you cannot prove any rigging there, i agree if a polling station results are not good , election tribunal can call for reelection in that polling station as in Umer Ayubs constituency it was done and he won the seat as pti candidate was deseated . Food for thaught PTI was agian defeated in the Sargodha bye elections . It is your reality . Were bye elections rigged too? The truth is what Fakrudding G ibrahim has stated (he was your nominee as CEC) " JIS KE PALLAY KUCH NAHE HOTA WOHE DHANDLI KA SHOR MACHATA HAI".

Back
Top Bottom