What's new

PTCL introduces new devices in EVO Cloud

anum bano

New Recruit

Reaction score
PTCL has presented two new devices in it EVO family now calling it the EVO Cloud. Available in two designs of ZTE and Huawei, they are stated to be Pakistan’s first 3G Wi-Fi hotspots offering EVO 3.1 Mbps speed with EVO Wi-Fi Cloud & Rev B speeds of up to 9.3Mbps with Nitro cloud on the Go.

The ZTE devices can link up to 5 Wi-Fi devices at the same time and can also be used as an external charger for charging of other devices like mobile phones etc. and its designed in battery continues 12 hours. Huawei clouds, however, link up to 8 Wi-Fi devices at the same time with an internal battery timing of 9 hours. Both these devices are lightweight and perfect for on the go connectivity.
PTCL provides speeds of up to 9.3 Mbps in more than 200 cities across the country with Nitro Cloud and un-interrupted wandering in more than 250 cities at 3.1 Mbps speeds with EVO Wi-Fi cloud.

PTCL has presented two new devices in it EVO family now calling it the EVO Cloud. Available in two designs of ZTE and Huawei, they are stated to be Pakistan’s first 3G Wi-Fi hotspots offering EVO 3.1 Mbps speed with EVO Wi-Fi Cloud & Rev B speeds of up to 9.3Mbps with Nitro cloud on the Go.

The ZTE devices can link up to 5 Wi-Fi devices at the same time and can also be used as an external charger for charging of other devices like mobile phones etc. and its designed in battery continues 12 hours. Huawei clouds, however, link up to 8 Wi-Fi devices at the same time with an internal battery timing of 9 hours. Both these devices are lightweight and perfect for on the go connectivity.
PTCL provides speeds of up to 9.3 Mbps in more than 200 cities across the country with Nitro Cloud and un-interrupted wandering in more than 250 cities at 3.1 Mbps speeds with EVO Wi-Fi cloud.

mmmm well, its not NEW
I am personally using it since last four months and was introduced in Mid 2012
:)

However, do agree it is a good. Though the coverage is a limitation, for instance, my office is located out side city and here i am not able to get good signals even with a 40ft height external antenna! Within the city, it is working just fine.
Still i think there is no alternative to the PTCL BROADBAD DSL based on the land line. Specially if you happen to be blessed with Fiber Optic connection in your area :)

mmmm well, its not NEW
I am personally using it since last four months and was introduced in Mid 2012
:)

However, do agree it is a good. Though the coverage is a limitation, for instance, my office is located out side city and here i am not able to get good signals even with a 40ft height external antenna! Within the city, it is working just fine.
Still i think there is no alternative to the PTCL BROADBAD DSL based on the land line. Specially if you happen to be blessed with Fiber Optic connection in your area :)
its coverage is crap :pissed:

Back
Top Bottom